Information on romance scams and scammers.
#267298 by rococo Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:42 pm
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6035563147
Comar P

How are you? my name is comar a beautiful young girl I want to establish a serious relationship with you email me at ( [email protected] ) i promise to add my pics as soon as i receive UR reply in my mailbox not in this site ok, Miss comar,,

also documented here:
http://www.taglisted.nl/t19031-comar-p
Advertisement

#267300 by rococo Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:44 pm
romlove/
comar-philip
Name: comar Age:27
Type:single
Looking for a: man Age:18-75
Relations:Relationship

Description:
my name is comar a beautiful young girl I want to establish a serious relationship with you
imilap.com/
comarphilip
Female, 28 years
Updated Date : 4/24/2015
Liberia/Utah
Interested In : Dating
Marital Status : Widowed
Profession : Air Hostess
Religion : Christian
Caste : Saini

Description :
i am comar i like to make an Friends to this site
pic above :D
#267301 by rococo Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:46 pm
hi5.com/profile.html?uid=7308895476
Comar P
Orientation: Straight

How are you? my name is comar a beautiful young girl I want to establish a serious relationship with you email me at ( [email protected] ) i promise to add my pics as soon as i receive UR reply in my mailbox not in this site ok, Miss comar,,

#267303 by rococo Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:53 pm
Zorpia / comar
38, budapest, Hungary

Looking for anything with anyone
aged 21‑99, in Germany.

How are you? my name is comar a beautiful young girl I want to establish a serious relationship with you email me at ([email protected]) i promise to add my picture to you
facebook.com/comar.philip.3
facebook.com/comar.philip
Comar Philip
the same pic on Tagged
#267346 by malu53 Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:36 am
facebook.com/comar.philip
same profile pic as on tagged
member since March 26

the correct name of this scammer is
Comar Philip
#267680 by malu53 Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:47 am
My Dear,,

How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is ( Miss comar philip ) i am (24years old) but your age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Liberia, in west Africa,) 5.2ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago,

My late father Dr. philip James ; was a politician, in Monrovia the capital of Liberia, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

I have communicated to you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Henry Joshua) who is the pastor of (CHRIST THE LIGHT CHURCH)

here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is devised into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

Here is the number of the rev. father in charge of Senior orphanage camp,Dakar La Pouponnière B.P.28466 Medina Dakar (+221781078466 ).EMAIL.([email protected]) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me (comar) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privileged to any thing, be it phone or money what ever, because it is against the law of this country.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it) because from this money i can start my studies back were i stop,

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $3.8 Million US Dollars (Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars)

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

My favorite language is English, i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my picture. waiting to hear from you soon,
Yours in love,

Miss comar,,
---------------------
Received: from [41.82.111.76] <<< SONATEL, Senegal
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015