Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#267616 by AlanJones Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:20 pm
Tel. No.: +447937017689

Dear XXX,

I confirmed your information's and identity, i will proceed and prepare all legal documents making you the heir to the funds, i need you to know that me and my client are depositing a Great Trust in you here as well, i will send you the Change of Ownership, Power of Attorney and MOU to sign on Monday.

Note clearly that this is Highly Confidential.

I work with Honesty/Trust and Fair Dealing, i will make this transaction very transparent to you from the start to the end, i will take care of the documentation making you the heir to the funds, no retainer-ship is needed, me and my client are very happy to have someone more experience like you to handle this transaction.

From now on we will use Security Code to communicate for Security Reason, i will use the CODE GREY why you use BLUE. Very important.

I have scan and attached my identity for your perusal, i will update you accordingly on Monday, let's keep our fingers cross.

Sincerely,
Matthew Baker. (GREY)
Tel: +44-793-701-7689

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#267617 by AlanJones Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:21 pm
Tel. No.: +66600035248

Attention: XXX,

Further to the payment advice from Matthew Baker to transfer your funds to your account the sum of $48,550,000.00 Forty Eight Million, Five hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars to your bank account. We have started the due process of transferring your funds.

To enable us transfer your funds.

You are to activate the funds with us Bangkok Bank. Once you activate the funds in your name with us we shall immediately liquidate a financial instrument of $48,550,000.00 Forty Eight Million, Five hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars to your account, this will enable us to transfer your investment funds to your bank account with Swift MT 103 SINGLE.

Be advised that you will be required to send to us the following information's below to enable us complete and activate your account.

1. Filled account opening form.
2. A copy of valid proof of identification.
3. Proof of payment of your minimum account opening deposit of US$6,350 (Six Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars) You are required to activate your premium/private account with a minimum account opening deposit of US$6,350 (Six Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars) as this is in line with our Account Activation opening regulations. Note that this is not an account opening fees but a minimum account opening balance/deposit. As soon as we confirm receipt of payment your account will be activated and your opening deposit will be credited into your account.

Please confirm receipt of this email notification to proceed.

We are at your services.

Best Regards,

Mr. Chaiya Boon-Mee
Head of Operations
Address: 333 Silom Road, Bangkok 10500 THAILAND
Tel: +66-600-035248

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.