Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#213745 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:27 am
Dear XXX,
How are you? Thank you for the forwarded message of the bank, i want you to follow the bank instruction because it is the normal banking procidure. I want to
also know if you have send the id or international passport to the bank as requested, if yes then get back to me.

Thank you and expecting to hear good news
Mr.Hassan Umra

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#213816 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:03 pm
ATTEN: XXX,
WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE YOU WERE THE PERSON THAT APPLIED IN THIS VERY BANK FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR DECEASED UNCLES FUND.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION
MR. ERNEST EMEH
Director foreign Remittance Dept. (B.O.A)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#213903 by AlanJones Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:46 am
Dear XXX,
How are you and your family? My good friend, I want to let you know that I have been waiting for this opportunity to come and now that we have made it possible
and the bank where about to approve the fund in your name before you said you will not go further. Well if the fee is the case here then let me pay the fee so that
we can complete this transaction because it will be a big pain and lost to me if I lose this $12.5million.
My dear friend, the bank is ready to make this transfer if you can only follow what am telling you and it will not bring any problem on my side or your side hence we
get the very answers needed by the bank of Africa. So please I want you to tell the bank that your correspondent here Burkina Faso will send the fee to them first
thing tomorrow morning okay.
I really need your urgent response to this message before I can go ahead and make the payment.
Mr.Hassan Umra

#214277 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:45 am
Dear XXX,
Thank you for your mail, actually i am ready to make the payment but i want you to send me the western union details bank gave you or the account details any of
the two so that i can send the money to the bank. I also want to tell you to write the bank and tell them that your correspondent here in burkina faso is going to make
the payment of $850 to them but please don't mention my name okay.

I am only working this out to prove to you that i am for real and to clear your bad feelings.

Mr.Hassan Umra

#214278 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:46 am
Dear XXX,
Please i need your phone number to call you and speak to you one on one.
Waiting for your response

Mr.Hassan Umra

#214446 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:33 pm
Dear XXX,
Thank you for your mail, i am still wondering why you are not showing any concern in this transaction anymore. Well i need your contact telephone nomber to
speak with you one on one concerning the deal before i make the payment to the bank of africa.

It is urgent
Mr.Hassan Umra

#214581 by AlanJones Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:38 pm
this must be harcker

#238061 by AlanJones Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:38 pm
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22676762712

Dear friend XXX,
How are you doing? Compliment of the day and to your family. I didn't forget your past effort by trying to help me; I want to inform you that I have succeeded in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Australia. I want to use this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you. But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of bank to someone else account who was capable of assisting me in this great venture through the help of a colleague in my department I told you about.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness you showed at the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $750,000.00 (Seven Hundred fifty thousand United States Dollars). I have authorized the finance house where I deposited my money to issue you the ATM VISA CARD credited with the sum $750,000.00 in your name. My dear friend I will like you to contact this office in Burkina-Faso for the collection of this atm visa card. The name and contact of office is as follow :

DR.SYLVESTER EBOH
Director of International ATM VISA Crediting Unit.
TELEPHONE: +226 767-62-712
E-mail: [email protected]

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment project that my new partner and I are having at hand in Madrid Spain. Finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to the office in charge on your behalf to send the visa card to you as soon as you contact them without delay. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. Thanks and God bless you and your family, hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Hassan J Umra

#238201 by AlanJones Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:53 am
From: BANK OF AFRICA PLC - [email protected], sent by [email protected]

ATTN: XXX,
PLEASE OPEN THE ATTACHED FILE, WITH REFERENCE TO YOUR MAIL TO THIS OFFICE. THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE LOADED YOUR VISA CARD WITH THE SUM OF ($750,000 SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) AND HAVE COMMUNICATED THE DHL COMPANY THAT WILL SEND IT DIRECT FROM BURKINA FASO TO YOUR COUNTRY AND THEY CHARGED US $125. PLEASE WE NEED YOUR FULL CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE SENDING AND ALSO INCLUDE THE SENDING FEE.

THEREFORE, IF YOU’RE READY THEN SENDS THE DELIVERING FEE OF THE DHL TO US THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER VIA THE BELLOW INFORMATION:

SENDING PRICE: $125
NAME; MRS.OKWA N JUSTICE
ADDRESS; 026 BP 14577, OUAGA, OUAGADOUGOU
NATIONALITY; BURKINA-FASO
QUESTION; BLACK
ANSWER; GREEN

YOU WILL RECEIVE THE ATM VISA CARD IN THE NEXT 48HOURS AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE DHL DISPATCH SENDING FEE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR C-OPERATION
DR.SYLVESTER EBOH
DIRECTOR OF INTERNATIONAL ATM VISA CARD CREDITING UNIT

#238350 by AlanJones Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:53 pm
THIS COMMUNICATION IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE CAN NOT USE ACCOUNT TO RECIEVE $125 FOR THIS REASON BECAUSE THE PAYMENT HAS TO GO TO DHL THROUGH OUR SECRETARY. THEREFORE, IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO HAVE YOUR FUND THEN CALL IT A DAY BECAUSE WE ARE NOT READY FOR MUCH LETTER WRITING TO CUSTOMERS WHO FAILS TO FOLLOW THIS APEX INSTITUTION INSTRUCTION FOR THE TRANSFER OF HIS/HER FUND.

IT IS OUT DUTY TO PROTECT THE INTREST OF OUR CUSTOMERS FROM SCAM AND FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES ALL OVER THE NATION AS IT IS THE RULES AND POLICy OF THE CBB CENTRAL BANK OF BURKINA FASO IN FINANCIAL MATTERS. OUR DUTY HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED SO DO AS YOU DESIRE .

DR.SYLVESTER EBOH

#238395 by AlanJones Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:52 am
TIS COMMUNICATION IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAVE FINALLY AGREED TO GIVE YOU ACCOUNT INFORMATION IN ORDER TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL CUSTOMERS GET THERE FUND THIS MONTH AS SCHEDULED.
THEREFORE, COPY THE BELLOW BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION FOR THE DHL SENING FEE:
BANK NAME: BANQUE ATLANTIQUE, BURKINA FASO
BANK CODE: BF134 01004
BANK SWIFT: AT BF BF BF
BANK ACCOUNT NO: 52406290008 17.
BANK ACCOUNT HOLDERS NAME: OKWA NNAMDI JUSTICE
IBAN NUMBER: BF42 BF13 4010 0405 2406 2900 0817

DR.SYLVESTER EBOH

#253776 by AlanJones Sun May 31, 2015 11:34 pm
Reply-to: BOA Burkina-faso - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22676762712

Dearest Customer,

We have been authorized by the federal ministry of finance collaboration with central bank of Burkina Faso and the governing authority of Bank of Africa to investigate the delay since the past years that your fund was approved for payment. During the course of our investigation, we discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed by corrupt officials of the Bank who are trying to divert your money into their private accounts.

We are happy to inform you that based on the federal ministry of finance intervention over a lot of Scam; people that are yet to claim their funds, the federal ministry of finance have agreed to compensate all foreign customers with a sum of ($750, 000.00 US.) Seven hundred and fifty thousand United State Dollars) Which shall be credited in your favour through BANK ATM VISA CARD which you can withdraw in any ATM Cash Point Machine worldwide, but the maximum amount you will be receiving is (US$10,000 dollars) daily. You are therefore been notify that your fund shall be directed from the Central Bank of Burkina (BCEAO) to our ATM correspondent Bank (BIB/UBA Burkina Faso) you are advised to contact:

Mr.Ibrahim Yombe
Director of International ATM VISA Crediting Unit.
TELEPHONE:( +226 767-62-712)
E-mail: [email protected]

You are advised to fill in the bellow information and send it to us immediately.

1. YOUR FULL NAME:
2. YOUR COUNTRY:
3. YOUR HOME ADDRESS:(for Express delivery of ATM VISA Card)
4. YOUR CURRENT TELEPHONE NUMBER:
5. A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ID

You are advised to stop further communication with any person(s) or offices.

Yours faithfully

Mr. Micheal Tabsoba.
International Fund Recovery Unit (UN Investigation Office Burkina Faso) Bank of Africa.

#267498 by AlanJones Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:55 am
Reply-to: hassanumra03 - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22670778864

Dear Partner.

It is my pleasure to reach you after our unsuccessful attempt on our business transaction, Well i just want to use this medium to thank you very much for your earlier assistance to help me in receiving the funds without any positive outcome.

I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in receiving the funds with the help of a new partner from paraguay Mr Micheal Schoeneberg , Everything was perfectly done because we strike a deal with one of the Lady Accountant who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance (F.M.F) and she rendered a tremendous help to us My new partner.

initiated this idea and everything worked out successfully In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the funds I have decided to compensate you with the sum of $750,000.00.Seven Hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars in a Cashier's Visa Card. This is from my own share I did this simply to show appreciation to you for your kind support and assistance even though we could not succeed due to some unforseen circumstances and reason.

Presently I am in Paraguay for investment project with my own share under the advice of my partner Meanwhile i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transfering this funds despite the fact that we could not succeed i will be sending you e-mail from time to time to know if you have received your share or not. In the light of the above you are therefore to contact my Secretary Pastor John Vincent, and do send him your contact address where you want the

Visa Card to be sent to you, His e-mail address is : [email protected]
+22670778864

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the suffering at that time In the moment i am very busy here in Asuncion the capital city of Paraguay because of the investment projects which the new partner and I are having at hand

So feel free to get in touch with her to send the card to you without any delay.

Best Regards,

Mr Hassan Umra