Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#267494 by AlanJones Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:50 am
Reply-to: Dr Jaime Brandon - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968558269

FROM THE DESK OF DR JAIME BRANDON
REGIONAL BANK MANAGER.

I received a call from Dr Richard Daniel (DHL Courier Company’s Director Benin Republic) this morning regarding your ATM VISA CARD valued $2.5 Million USD (A worldwide compensation for the current economic meltdown, World Bank assisted project) which I sent to you.

The ATM Visa card was returned to my office due to excessive demand for fees. I have re-remitted the ATM card to DHL office again and mandated them that all you have to pay is $62USD. Therefore, you are required to carefully fill out the below verification form below:

1. HOME ADDRESS:
2. DIRECT PHONE NUMBER
3. SCAN COPY OF YOUR ID CARD:

Below Is The Payment Information

Receviers :Name: Domald Emeka
City: Cotonou
Test: Question: See
Test: Answer: Below
Amount: $62dollar

Send to me the following info once you send the payment.
Senders Name:

Forward your information to the DHL courier company with the address below:

CONTACT PERSON

Dr. Richard Daniel
Director: DHL Foreign Delivery Department
TEL: (+229) 68558269
Your Identification code is (ATM-CARD/201)

Do not forget to call Dr. Richard Daniel on phone with the above telephone number once you receive this E-mail for immediate delivery of your ATM CARD.

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences.

Yours Faithfully.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement