Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#267331 by AlanJones Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:06 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22678029212

Assalamu Alaikum,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you, I know this message will sounds very strange to you, but I have no choice than to risk my life to choose a stranger like you I have never seen before. We leave in a global world today, and with the help of internet technology one can easily communicate with one another all around the world without knowing him or she in person, what matters will be the trust and the Information?s you got about the person. In this case we can understand our self and work like one family.

My Name is Mr. Ahmed Kaberu, the senior Auditor In charge of Foreign Remittance Unit, Bank of Africa (BOA). I'm from Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, West Africa. My reason for contacting you is to transfer an abandoned $7.5M to your account. The owner of this fund died since 2003 with his Next Of Kin. I want to present you to the bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund.

Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail indicating your interest.

I will like you to provide immediately the below information's, to enable me use it and get you next of kin application form from my bank.

1. Full Name:......................
2.Full Address:...................
3.Telephone Number:...............
4.Country:........................
5.Profession:.....................
6.Age:............................
7.Sex:............................

By indicating your interest contact me through my private email address ( [email protected] ) I will let you know the next steps and procedures and more details to follow in order to finalize this transaction immediately and delete if you are not interested.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Ahmed Kaberu
Call me +226 78 02 92 12,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement