Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#267200 by AlanJones Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:37 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +27736921536

My Beloved Friend,

How you are today together with your family, l gladly wishes to inform you that I have been able to transfer my money to Somalia through the help of one Pastor, Jack Robertson. He is a man of GOD and he have church in Somalia Christ Apostolic Church in Somalia he also have a Company And I will invest in his company. He is a very good man.

Well, I just write to inform you that I left behind US$200,000 (Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) for you with my Bank in South Africa. I write you through divine direction and it?s just that I cannot forget how you are the very first person I Contacted to help me and till today, I still don?t know what went wrong.

Anyway, I have not forgotten about the past and all I am doing now is to make sure I invest properly my money for the benefit of the less privileged and the poor hungry children. These are the contact details of my Banker in South Africa below,

You have to contact him and he will transfer the US$200,000 to you.

Bank Name: First National Bank of South Africa (FNB)
Bank Address: 6th Floor, 1 First Place, Fnb Bank City, Simmonds Street, Johannesburg, Gauteng, Za , Po Box 1153, Johannesburg, 2000.
Bank Chief Executive: Mr. James Kennedy, (FNB)
PHONE: (+27) 736921536
EMAIL: ( [email protected] )
Acc/No: SA-ZA-0171010018340
Swift Code: FIRNZAJJ
Telex: 27651- 26220 ? 25400

Do contact him today so that he will transfer the said fund to you as I have already instructed him to transfer the money to you. And as soon as you received the money get back to me.

NB: I gave you this money because of your previous efforts to help me and also for you to use it to support your family.

Please get back to me once you received your fund US$200,000(Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)

Best regards
Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement