Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#267081 by AlanJones Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:07 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +447452017758 & +442031630722

Dear Sir,

I am David Harper, Head Auditor L.F.S. Limited, London, United Kingdom. In the course of my Job, I discovered a floating fund in an account which was opened in 1999 by one of our clients who died in 2005 leaving no heir or a will in his file.

Every effort made to track any member of his family has since failed. He fixed the sum of $15,500,000 (Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in the Investment Deposit to a safe account.

I am proposing a Partnership where you will be required to set up a new account or provide an existing account that will serve the purpose of receiving this fund. I will compensate you with 30% of the funds after the transaction. This information I have on this account is confidential as no other person has access to it.

Please respond through my direct Private fax number or emails so that I can send you more detail on this proposition. I completely trust you to keep this information absolutely private because of my position in the Office.

Best Regards,

Mr.David Harper
L. F. S. Ltd. London, UK
[email protected]
Tel: +44 7452017758
Fax: +442031630722

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement