Room for Rent and other rental scams
#267040 by HannahsDad Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:06 pm
Galaxy Vacations Inc. at http://galaxyvacationsinc.net

Galaxy Vacations Inc. is a privately held property management organization that was founded 2010 years by with the vision to increase value through solid experienced management. Since that time the company has expanded to manage dozens of properties from the state of Texas.

Galaxy Vacations Inc. is a market-leading commercial real estate services firm that delivers cost-effective solutions for office, industrial and retail clients throughout the State of Texas. The company has extensive experience in tenant representation, landlord representation, property acquisition and disposition, real estate development, project/construction management, finance, strategic consulting, Galaxy Vacations Inc. and asset management.

Galaxy Vacations Inc.
1173 Lamar ST. Houston, Tx. 77002
Phone: 713-936-2588
Fax: 713-513-5519
[email protected]
[email protected]

Created anonymously 3rd October 2014 for 1 year only

Advertisement

#267083 by Mike Wilson Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:09 pm
The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#273484 by Bryon Williams Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:01 am
Welcome to Scamwarners,

As stated the site has been reported for fraud.

Do you have anything to offer to this thread or need any help?

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#273487 by rbk Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:23 am
Actually, I need help. I did an Investment in this company but when one thing has already done, they ask for more and it looks like there's no end, even to cancel the contract, that's why this post keeps my attention! I would like to know about what's going on or if the company is a real fraud... I hope you can help me, thanks a lot!!
#273488 by Bryon Williams Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:32 am
Read the first post. If things match up to what you have then it is a scam.

713-936-2588 < Is Voip phone number which means it can be answered anywhere in the world with internet access. No real company would use it. Also the new registration of the site is a red flag. Hannasdad specializes in identifying fake websites.

If it does not, you can post the information you have and we will look into it.

galaxyvacationsinc.net No longer exist.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#273553 by rbk Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:15 pm
Ok, thanks for the information!

And do you know something about International Holding Company LLC? I think this company works with Galaxy Vacations but I'm not completely sure about it.
#273646 by HannahsDad Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:49 am
Holding Company LLC is a bit vague. Do you gave any more information about it?
Website, address, telephone number?

#273708 by rbk Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:04 pm
Sure!

Website: www.itholdingcompanyllc.net although a couple of months it was www.itholdingcompanyllc.com

Address: 1 South Dearborn St, 16st Floor, Chicago, Illinois, 60603

Telephone Number: 312-940-6326
Fax: 312-268-7425
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]

And I realized that some of the people who work there, worked at Galaxy Vacations.

http://www.itholdingcompanyllc.net/
#273720 by Terminator5 Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:02 pm
Itholdingcompanyllc.net is a Fake Escrow Company , anonymously registered for only one year .

International Holding Company LLC

Daniel 8 :25
#275258 by HannahsDad Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:58 am
Now Galaxy Vacations Inc at http://galaxyvacationsinc.co

Galaxy Vacations Inc. is a market-leading commercial real estate services firm that delivers cost-effective solutions for office, industrial and retail clients throughout the State of Texas. The company has extensive experience in tenant representation, landlord representation, property acquisition and disposition, real estate development, project/construction management, finance, strategic consulting, Galaxy Vacations Inc. and asset management.

Galaxy Vacations Inc. leaders have on average over 10 years of experience each in the Houston Texas Commercial Real Estate Marketplace.
The role of management at Galaxy Vacations Inc. is hands on. This way we ensure quality of service regardless of the complexity of the assignment. This management style has an added benefit and ability to attract and retain enthusiastic and productive employees. Our professionals are among the most experienced and productive in the industry.

The Leading Transaction Management Platform: Galaxy Vacations Inc. was founded on the idea that greater qualified exposure and appropriate transparency of commercial real estate investment opportunities results in increased sale proceeds in shorter time frames. Founded in 2010, Galaxy Vacations Inc. has become the leading commercial real estate disposition platform for property and note sales. We enable transaction professionals to market, manage and track assets throughout the entire real estate life cycle with increased speed, efficiency, transparency and security.

Galaxy Vacations Inc.
1173 Lamar ST. Houston, Tx. 77002
Office hours are from 9 am to 5 pm
Phone: 713-936-2588
Fax: 713-513-5519
http://www.galaxyvacationsinc.co [email protected] [email protected]

Created 8th October 2015 for 1 year only

#280707 by Serch Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:05 am
Bryon Williams wrote:Welcome to Scamwarners,

As stated the site has been reported for fraud.

Do you have anything to offer to this thread or need any help?

Hello people ! I was a victim of this 2 companies galaxy vacations and international holding llc, I live in Mexico and that are doing the same stuff as you already mention, by the way they are still asking me for more money and the continue doing frauds, if you google this companies there is not information about it, do you know how can we alet people from this rats ?? I Laso have the names from the people working there be aware for:
Samuel Ramos
Jim Robles
Ricky Gonzalez

All this fake people are still "working" be careful

One day I went to the offices at Lamar sit in Houston and when I was there in the phone with Ricky Gonzalez he never show up and he say they are not allowed to get of from the building to see customers.

By the way do you know any page or place I can report this because I still have contact with them saying that I will pay more money so they still keep in touch with me.

Thanks !
#280747 by Terminator5 Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:14 pm
Please post email addresses they are using along with links to any of their websites online .

Thx

Daniel 8 :25