Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#266967 by AlanJones Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:39 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447031931639

Greetings to you,

My name is Mr. George Peterside.

I am the Director Inspection Unit, United Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently in Heathrow Airport, London, UK for an official inspection while I discovered an abandoned shipment via a Diplomatic means with your name/email tagged on it. When I personally scanned it, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 65kg each. On my assumption, each of the 3 boxes will contain more than $5M or above.

On further investigation, I discovered that the consignment was abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content and the Diplomat’s inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees, because he did not know the content of the boxes.

Now I want to strike a deal with you, and in your acceptance I will proceed on this. With my status as a United Nations\Inspection Agent, I can ignore my findings and proceed with the release of your consignment. I will arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address without the knowledge of my colleagues, once you can be able to clear up with the Customs Routine Checks in this airport, thereafter, I will deploy the services of a secured shipping company geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep.

I demand 10% of the amount in the consignment and you take the remaining when the consignment arrives at your doorstep.

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it, but if you can meet with the condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours depending on how fast and confidentiality from your side and the consignment will proceed to your address for delivery. Write me with this email: [email protected] if you accept to work with me.

Also send me your cell phone number, your address and your full name.

You can as well call me with this number +44 7031931639 if you wish to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on phone note that I am on the field for inspection, So leave your information so that I can reach you when I am back in the office.

Sincerely,

George Peterside
Director, Inspection Unit
United Nations Inspection Agent
Heathrow Airport, London, UK
Email: [email protected]
+44 7031931639

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement