Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#266593 by AlanJones Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:46 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13476873792

Dear SIR/MADAM.

I represent a group of company based in the American Sub-Region. We are seeking means of expanding and relocating our business interest abroad in the following sector, Oil & Gas, Energy, Mining, Construction, Real Estate, Communication, Agriculture, Health Sector or any other viable business/project capable of generating 10% AROI.

If you have a solid background and ideals of making good profit in any of the following sectors, please contact me for possible business co-operation. We are ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating 10% annual return on investment (AROI) or joint venture partnership and Investment establishment funding can also be considered.

For more and better clarification, contact me on my email address:([email protected] ) You Can Also Contact Me Through My Cell Phone (+134 7687 3792) SUBJECT:RE:INVESTMENT&BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP
Regards,
Engineer Lars Becker.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement