Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#266058 by AlanJones Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:52 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22997814079

SUPREME COURT OF BENIN REPUBLIC.
THREE-ARMS ZONE P.M.B 308. AVAKPA.
Justice of the Supreme Court of BENIN REPUBLIC
Tel: +229 97814079.

This is an official message coming to you by the chief judge Leonard Smith i am writing to inform you because after the meeting held Two days ago by the board of director's i meant to understand that you are not yet received your compensation fund which was instructed to be deliver to your address by the federal government of this country, however i want to inform you that Rev Collins Jerry and Mrs.William Ugo Leo including REV Tony Johnson was arrested today and by Friday morning they will be taking to court and after the court all of them will be jail at the same time for they illegal act towards your payment.

Secondly i want you to stop any illegal transaction you are having in this Africa concerning your fund because we have already issue out a cashier Atm Card that contain your fund and it was handed over to Dr Johnson Anderson the DHL Delivery controller,For the DHL to deliver you Atm Card to your home address and the only amount you will spend on this is 85 and you will have your Atm Card from the DHL agent without anymore delay or any other payment.

Finally don't ever delay on making the payment because i don't need anything that will make you not to receive you Atm Card from the DHL,and never you surprise why it is only DHL is in charge for you Atm Card,is only DHL will deliver it to you without any problem of disturbance for air ways action tax force,so i want you to follow my instruction and i assure you with the rest of the life that within the next 24hours you will receive your Atm Card from

the DHL agent and as a true man of honest and trust, and i am saying all this just to prove to you that i am the only person who will make it happen so kindly get back to me after reading this mail to enable us get this done once and for all.And below is the payment details to send the needed fee through Money Gram Money Transfer or Western Union Money Transfer.

Receiver:::::::::::AMECHI KENNETH IZUOBA
City:::::::::::::::::::::Cotonou?
Amount::::::::::::: 85 USD.?
Text Question.::::: how long.?
Answer :::::::::::: now.?
SENDER :::::::::::: NAME?
MTCN::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Yours Faithfully,

LEONARD SMITH
CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME
COURT OF BENIN.
E mail,[email protected]
Tel: +22997814079.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement