Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#265932 by AlanJones Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:51 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998714177

CONFIRMATION OF CONSIGNMENT BOX $4.7M USD Court Sign ,

Good Day

There is very Good News now,because the ( I.M.F ) International Monitor Fund U.N and Benin republic of Cotonou is already sign that the only fee you can pay now before your Consignment Box,the amount of $4.7Million USD will arrive to your Country is Stamp duty fee which is this ( $49 $56,$37 ) dollar only i swear to God Almighty.so My Dear Friend if you sure that you are available to receive your Consignment Box try your possible today and contact our Office here ([email protected]) and chose one for this three option ( $49 $56,$37 )and ask them where you can send the stamp duty fee.because after today and tomorrow August 31th this stamp duty fee will start to increasing for $4usd per day According to the meeting we are held,right now it is very very GOOD NEWS for you.immediately the stamp duty fee will receive from you today then, by September 1st, your Consignment Box will arrive to your country without any complain.

Try to reconfirm your full information again to enable Our delivery Agent will locate you because of wrong delivery.so we are waiting for you today to compile with us very well and ask where you can send the stamp duty fee,because that is one thing holding your Consignment Box to delivery to you.Contact this E.Mail ( [email protected] ) today and ask them where you can send the stamp duty fee.

Best regards,

MR OGALI JERY,FROM EXPRESS DELIVERY COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC OF COTONOU
CONTACT PHONE +229 98714177, Mr.Leonard Ona

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement