Information on romance scams and scammers.
#265764 by rococo Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:39 pm
randkeo.pl/ confi121
Sex woman
Year born. 1990
City of Lower Silesia (Poland)

August 29, 2015
Hello how are you doing today i hope fine do contact me via
my email so that i may tell you more of myself and photo
[[email protected]
[email protected]
1) Aisha Confidence
live:aishaconfidence
2) Aisha Con Hassan
Dakar, Libya
aishaconfidence

mkontakt.pl/profile/390485
confi121
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
Birthday: 1990-11-18
Seeking age: Ask me?
In mkontakt from 08.29.2015 r.
also documented here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 28#p417855
Advertisement

#265765 by rococo Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:41 pm
clones on:-

languageforexchange.com/
CONFI121
Sex Female
Age 25
Country Hong Kong
Native Language English

Description:
Hello! My name is Confidence. I'm 24 years old and I live in New York, USA.I love learning languages and I am looking for language partners in French to learn French online. I am also happy to help you to learn English. I would like to do a language exchange trip to other countries.
freedatehere.com/
confi121
26 y/o woman from Albany, New York, USA
Seeking a man from 19 to 29 years old.
#265766 by rococo Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:44 pm
clone:
romlove.com/user/24207
confi121
Name: confidence

City: new york
Type:single
Looking for a: man Age:24-70
Relations:Relationship
Description: I prefer not to say

#265767 by rococo Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:48 pm
Tagged & Hi5
Love.confidence H

Hi how are you doing today. hope fine. write to me
through this email if you feel like knowing more of me
[ [email protected]
#265771 by rococo Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:21 pm
http://hennhanh.net/confi121
confi121
I am: Female
Searching: Male
Age / Date of Birth: 25
Full Name: Confidnce Agurma

Title Introduction: I will tell you later
Marital status: No Update
Relationship desired: Friendship / you confide, beloved /
Dating serious, Marriage, Relationship unbound
Telephone number: 6366 ****

am also documented here
http://antiscam.de/showthread.php?pid=25069&tid=9296
#265864 by rococo Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:37 pm
Hello my dearest,
Thanks for your reply. I know that this mail will not come as a surprise to you because we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me. I like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a reason why i decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile, My name is Aisha Confidence Abdul, Girl 24yrs, of Libyan in Northern Africa,5.9ft average, Fair in complexion,(never married before ) the only daughter of the late Dr Abdul Hafiz Ghoga the bearer of the National Transitional Council of Libya. (NTC)

My father died in cold blood. Wednesday night, May 26, 2011 while as a result of The Libyan civil war, that was fought in my country,The war was preceded by protests in Benghazi beginning on Tuesday, 15 February 2011, which led to clashes with security forces that fired on the crowd before they went to my beloved fathers rest home and killed him, I am compelled to contact you because of the abuse I receive from my people who are planning to take my father treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile, I wanted to escape to Europe, but they hide all my valuable travel documents.

I am contacting you because of maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother since she killed my mother. It is expected to bring all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parent , Fortunately I was discovering my Fathers file containing important documents.

So I decided to run to the orphanage home camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for asylum here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I would personally contact you for a long term business relationship and investment support in your country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of U.S. $6.5M(six Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in major banks as my family name. But meanwhile you should not allow anyone else to know about this money because my late father did not reveal any organism, not what they know about the valuable documents.

However, i will forward the necessary documents both my late fathers picture to you as soon as i have confirmed your acceptance to assist me to transfer this money to your account and the fund's investment. As you help me in an investment and I would like to complete my studies, as in my first year in college, when the crisis began.

It is my intention to compensate for 25% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital, this is why I decided to contact you.

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately After your acceptance to assist me I would like to have your full information to enable the bank to address you as my partner standing on my behalf Before that you should file your information as below:

1. Your Full Names:.................
2. Your Address:......................
3. Your Sex:................................
4. Your Age................................
5. Your Marital Status:.............
6. Your Occupation:.............................
7. Your Direct Phone number:.............
8. Your Resident City:.....................
9. Your Resident State:......................
10 your Country:..................................

My dear, I don't have my own phone for now, so make sure you call me with the ( Bishop Paul Abel Mamba's ) phone, he is the Bishop here in the camp, call and tell him that you want to speak with Aisha C Abdul, and he will send for me in the female hostel room 104. This is the number +221776859379, Awaiting your urgent and positive response please do not disclose it until the fund is been transferred to your account,
Sincerely
Aisha C Abdul
.Image Image

Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 08:13:12 +0000
#271839 by rococo Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:00 pm
Zorpia/ Aisha Abdul
25, Newark, New Jersey, United States
Last seen 16 minutes ago

Looking for anything with a man
aged 30‑99, in South Africa.

Hello how are you doing today hope fine. do contact me via my email so that i may tell you more about myself also share my pictures with you
[[email protected]