Information on romance scams and scammers.
#253756 by rococo Sun May 31, 2015 6:46 pm
https://badoo.com/pl/01225884776/
Alima, 24
Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands
I want to make new friends

My name is Alima, a loving and caring looking girl. am new here I would find in the hope of making a good friend with you is build a better friendship together, email me here [email protected]
i want to share my life story with you
Image <<< Miss Abia Gabriella Ndu - Nigeria

Image <<< Ethiopian girl

also dokumented here:
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... 584#p21192
Advertisement

#253757 by rococo Sun May 31, 2015 6:48 pm
http://en.netlog.com/williamsalima
williamsalima
female - 24 years, Monrovia, Liberia
Name: alima williams
Date of birth 30/12/1990

My name is alima, loving and caring looking girl. am new here I would find in the hope of making a good friend with you to build a better friendship together, I saw your profile here and I hope to find someone that have believers in hoping with a cute and tender girl like me. send email to my email address [email protected].
I would like to be your friend, please try to answer my email, I'm happy to have a friend like you my immediate priority is my true joy to read from you soon through the exchange of e-mail and the image and the idea of ​​RS-together. I will post more pictures when I read about you,I suggest you send me a message [email protected]

Photo stolen from Khanyi Dhlomo
http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongns ... yi-dhlomo/
#253758 by rococo Sun May 31, 2015 6:51 pm
adatingnet.com/alima4u
alima4u
I am:Woman
Seeking a:Man
City:monrovia
Description:i am a good looking girl

My name is alima, loving and caring looking girl. am new here I would find in the hope of making a good friend with you to build a better friendship together, I saw your profile here and I hope to find someone that have believers in hoping with a cute and tender girl like me. send email to my email address [email protected].
I would like to be your friend,
#253759 by rococo Sun May 31, 2015 6:56 pm
also Alima4u - [email protected]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
http://romlove.com/user/33938
pawpaw106_33938
Name: Alimaluv
City: Alabama
Looking for a: man Age:40-75
Relations:Relationship
Description: I am so nice and caring, Am a lady with passoin

Hello dear, Am ALIMA, i hope you are in good health? I just went through your profile and it caught my interest to write you. I felt we could establish a good friendship, because i have a proposal i would like to make to you. It will be of mutual benefit to us. So i would appreciate it so much, if you could take out your time to contact me so that we can get to know each better and proceed. Thanks and stay blessed. Regards.
my Email ID ([email protected])
#253761 by rococo Sun May 31, 2015 7:18 pm
http://www.twoofaces.com/user/Jennifer11
Jennifer11
Real name Alima Omelu
Gender Female
Join Date 29/04/2015

About Me
I am a fine, nice, obedient, caring, trusted, honest and truthful lady.
I am a fine, nice, obedient, caring, trusted, honest and truthful lady.

My name is miss Alima l am still single and never married. please l hope you do not mind if we become friends? please reply me back with my private email address [[email protected]] i would appreciate it so much, if you could take out your time to contact me,Thanks and stay blessed.
Regards: Alima
#265853 by malu53 Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:16 am
contact today on zorpia, same profile pic as on romlove

Hello dear, my name is Alima,I just went through your profile and it caught my interest to write you. I felt we could establish a good friendship, please i would appreciate it so much if you will take out your time to reply me back in my email address ([email protected]) thank you.
add. pic

also on searchpartner.com, sentimente.com, BP and many others
#266021 by malu53 Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:41 pm
I decided to contact you this way because of the urgency my situation requires. My name is Alima Agurma. I am a 25 years old girl from Monrovia Liberia. The only daughter of Late Major General Johnson Agurma. My late father was the former deputy minister of national security, under the leadership of president (Charles Taylor) who is now in exile after many innocent souls were killed in my country during his reign as the president of Liberia. My father was killed by the government of (Charles Taylor) over an alleged accusation of coup attempt.

I was constrained to contact you, because of the hatred and maltreatment i passed through in the hands of my step mother. Who planned to kill me, so she could take over my late fathers treasures and properties from me.

Meanwhile i wanted to escape to the European Country, but she hid my international passport and other valuable traveling documents i could use to escape. But luckily, i managed to stole my late fathers private files, which contains his most important and valuable documents. So i managed to have my way to a west African country, the Republic of Senegal. Where i am presently living as a refugee and also seeking asylum under the United Nations Human Right Council, for the Refugees. Because i had no other place go to, or any other relation to rescue me.

Mainly i decided to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country. Because before the untimely death of my late father. He deposited a sum of money, ($3.5 million USD) in one of the leading banks in Europe with my name as the next of kin. For the purpose of establishing a gold miming company for me in my country, in the nearby future. Please i would not want you to disclose this to anybody else, because my late father kept it a secret till the time he died.

Meanwhile i have already communicated with the bank on how to transfer the money to me here in Africa, to carry on with the project which my late father deposited the money for. But they disagreed, stating that my late father had an agreement with them. That encase he did not live to accomplish the project which he deposited the money for. That the bank can only grant me access to the money when i am 30 years old. But if am under 30 years before he dies. Then i will have to present a trustworthy partner, who would be capable to help me accomplish the project or invest the money in any business of my choice, as the money would be too much for me to handle being under 30 years old. So as you can see, i cannot have access to the money until after 5 years from today. But if you agree to help me, the bank will release the money to me on your behalf.

However, I shall forward to you the necessary documents i have with me, but on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me till the end of the transfer. Without betrayal or disappointment on the process or after the transfer. I willingly promise to give you 20% from the total money after a successful end of the transfer to your account. Then the remaining 80% will be for the project and for my studies, because i was in my first year in the university when the whole crisis started. This is the reason why i contacted you, and i would prefer all communication's between us to hold on through this email address alone.

As soon as i receive a positive response from you, showing your interest and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. I will put things into action immediately. By giving you the banks information to communicate with them on the procedures to proceed with the transfer immediately.

Due to my present situation, i don't have a complete access to internet, or a personal phone where you can call me, but i have a Rev Father here, whom you can reach me through his office number. His name is (Rev Father Tony Fuller). Whenever you call, tell him that you want to speak with Alima Agurma from Liberia. He will send for me to come and answer your call. So here is his office number +221777364816

Please i look forward to read your response as soon as possible. And don't forget to keep everything i told you a secret to yourself alone, until i come over to your country to join you immediately after the transfer..

Best Regards:
Alima Agurma.
Subject: MY DEAR FRIEND
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015

Image Image
#272737 by soldierfortune Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:03 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Alima Agurma, 25 years old woman from the Liberia, father was killed by the local government due to coup attempt during the civil war. After the death of her father, faced the hostility of the wicked stepmother who claim for all the family property oneself and hid her passport when she tried escape to the Europe. She fled the country for their lives and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Gen. Johnson Agurma) had been a substantial bank deposit ($3.5 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Alima is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. In addition, the deposit agreement/bond between the bank and the late father stipulate that Miss. Alima can't claim for the deposit until reach 30 years of age, but allow foreign trustee/guardian to claim on her behalf. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 20 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Mohammed Kebe) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Alima would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $1.470 USD and should been pay via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Bank account name: Diallo Absatou

Site: romlove
Username: pawpaw106_33938
City: Alabama

Site: romlove
Date: Jun 1, 2015

Hello dear, Am ALIMA, i hope you are in good health? I just went through your profile and it caught my interest to write you. I felt we could establish a good friendship, because i have a proposal i would like to make to you. It will be of mutual benefit to us. So i would appreciate it so much, if you could take out your time to contact me so that we can get to know each better and proceed. Thanks and stay blessed. Regards my Email ID ([email protected])

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 10:32:41 +0000
Subject: MY DEAR FRIEND

Please Take Your Time To Read My Mail.

How are you doing? I hope everything is fine with you? I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to communicate with you through your private email. I know that this mail will not come to you as a surprise? Since we have not met before or had a previous correspondence. Please understand with me that i would like to build a very good relationship with you, because i have a special reason why i contacted you.

I decided to contact you this way because of the urgency my situation requires. My name is Alima Agurma. I am a 25 years old girl from Monrovia Liberia. The only daughter of Late Major General Johnson Agurma. My late father was the former deputy minister of national security, under the leadership of president (Charles Taylor) who is now in exile after many innocent souls were killed in my country during his reign as the president of Liberia. My father was killed by the government of (Charles Taylor) over an alleged accusation of coup attempt.

I was constrained to contact you, because of the hatred and maltreatment i passed through in the hands of my step mother. Who planned to kill me, so she could take over my late fathers treasures and properties from me. Meanwhile i wanted to escape to the European Country, but she hid my international passport and other valuable traveling documents i could use to escape. But luckily, i managed to stole my late fathers private files, which contains his most important and valuable documents. So i managed to have my way to a west African country, the Republic of Senegal. Where i am presently living as a refugee and also seeking asylum under the United Nations Human Right Council, for the Refugees. Because i had no other place go to, or any other relation to rescue me.

Mainly i decided to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country. Because before the untimely death of my late father. He deposited a sum of money, ($3.5 million USD) in one of the leading banks in Europe with my name as the next of kin. For the purpose of establishing a gold miming company for me in my country, in the nearby future. Please i would not want you to disclose this to anybody else, because my late father kept it a secret till the time he died.

Meanwhile i have already communicated with the bank on how to transfer the money to me here in Africa, to carry on with the project which my late father deposited the money for. But they disagreed, stating that my late father had an agreement with them. That encase he did not live to accomplish the project which he deposited the money for. That the bank can only grant me access to the money when i am 30 years old. But if am under 30 years before he dies. Then i will have to present a trustworthy partner, who would be capable to help me accomplish the project or invest the money in any business of my choice, as the money would be too much for me to handle being under 30 years old. So as you can see, i cannot have access to the money until after 5 years from today. But if you agree to help me, the bank will release the money to me on your behalf.

However, I shall forward to you the necessary documents i have with me, but on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me till the end of the transfer. Without betrayal or disappointment on the process or after the transfer. I willingly promise to give you 20% from the total money after a successful end of the transfer to your account. Then the remaining 80% will be for the project and for my studies, because i was in my first year in the university when the whole crisis started. This is the reason why i contacted you, and i would prefer all communication's between us to hold on through this email address alone.

As soon as i receive a positive response from you, showing your interest and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. I will put things into action immediately. By giving you the banks information to communicate with them on the procedures to proceed with the transfer immediately.

Due to my present situation, i don't have a complete access to internet, or a personal phone where you can call me, but i have a Rev Father here, whom you can reach me through his office number. His name is (Rev Father Tony Fuller). Whenever you call, tell him that you want to speak with Alima Agurma from Liberia. He will send for me to come and answer your call. So here is his office number +221777364816

Please i look forward to read your response as soon as possible. And don't forget to keep everything i told you a secret to yourself alone, until i come over to your country to join you immediately after the transfer..

Best Regards:
Alima Agurma.

Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 05:51:09 +0000
Subject: MY DEAR GOOD FRIEND

My dear i know you will be so desperate to know why i have deposed so much trust in you, first i want you to know that in this life most especially when someone is trying to achieve his/her goal, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody else has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop us so if someone runs into a wall, he/she don't have to turn around and give up, he/her needs to figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it till he/she founds a solution. But God knows that i have tried all of this but to no avail so i was left with no other choice than to seek for an assistance which lead me in contacting you.

My dear i believe in destiny and faith, my faith lead me to contact you and if its our destiny to be together, my faith will still lead me through but i want you to forgive my manners for not thinking about the disadvantages of trust before giving it to you but i also want you to understand that it takes only one day to trust someone. The best lesson of trust which i've learned since all my life is, if you want to make a man trustworthy, the only secret is to trust him so i want you to put your self in my shoes, check my age and my condition, together with the battle that surrounds my family, tell me the truth, wont you give your trust to an animal if it was the only thing left to see you through in your situation. Talk more about my life, my future, my dreams, my visions and my education, my dear please i was left with no other choice.

The main reason why i contacted you is for you to assist me get my late fathers money transferred to your account to enable me get my freedom from the camp, because i wasn't able to deal with the bank directly due to my legal residential status as a refugee in addition of what my late father stated in his last personal will and testament. He said as he deposited the fund for my future, that if he do not live to approve me to claim it, then the trustworthy person man or woman or whom will marry me will do so because he wants me to get a good trustworthy person that will stand on my behalf first before i will administer the fund to enable me take care of my self and family. With this regard, the bank has only demanded me to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf as my trustworthy person since i'm still single and very young, so my dear i will send you the banks contact in my next mail so you could contact them but until i read from you to make sure that my explanation has clarified you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 08:44:01 +0000
Subject: Dear Here Is The Banks Contact!

My dear i am very happy to read from you again. I want to thank you for your humble reply to me. Anyways i have already informed the bank about you as my trusted partner whom i have chosen to stand and act on my behalf, in regard of proceeding with the transfer of my late fathers fund to your bank account in your country. So my dear i want you to read carefully the bellow massage which i would like you to send to the bank. Fill your names and your country in the space bellow and then send the massage to the bank immediately through their email address of ([email protected]) for more details on the way forward.

HERE IS THE MASSAGE:

Good day to the management of Royal Bank of Scotland. My name is ....................... I am from .......................... And i am contacting you on behalf of my partner Miss Alima Agurma whom her late father deposited the sum of $3.5 million USD with your bank. The account name is Mr. Johnson Agurma. The next of kin is Miss Alima Agurma and the account number is (WT/1005 8703459). Please i would like to know the possibilities of transferring this fund to my account, as my partner have already introduced me to you. So i hope to read from you soon.

BANK'S INFORMATION:
Bank Email: [email protected]
Bank Manager: Mr. Philip Hampton.
Bank Phone: +447024045471 or +447031851319

ACCOUNT INFORMATION'S:
Account Name: Mr. Johnson Agurma.
Account Number: WT/1005 8703459
Amount deposited: $3.5 million USD
Next of Kin: Alima Agurma.

Please dear as soon as you send the massage to the bank, do not fail to reply to me, so that i will know what next to do. Thank you and have a nice day.

Received: from [41.83.123.217]
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 21:18:10 +0200
Subject: TO YOUR KIND ATTENTION MR. "xxxxxx"!

Royal Bank of Scotland Plc.
Banking And Finance.
Registered In Scotland No: 90312
Registered No: 36 St' Andrews Square,
Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH2 2YB.
Email address: [email protected]
Tel: +447024045471 or +447031851319

TO YOUR KIND ATTENTION MR. "xxxxxx"!

We the Royal Bank of Scotland hereby inform you that we have received and read your mail from your partnal Miss Alima Agurma. And we understand that you are the trustworthy partner whom Miss Alima Agurma has found to stand as her legal trustee, to claim the $3.5 million USD deposited with our bank by her late father Mr. Johnson Agurma.

We wish to clarify you that Miss Alima Agurma seek for your assistance in this transaction, not because she could not handle it by herself. But because she was bound to be grant access to the fund, in the agreement with we had with her late father some years ago, until she is 30 years old. But by presenting a partner of her choice, whom she trust to stand as her trustee to claim the fund, as written in the agreement.

The bank will have no choice, but to grant her partner the complete access to the fund, by transferring the fund to his/her account, in agreement to carry on with the project her late father deposited the fund for. Which is establishing a gold mining company for her only daughter. But we will proceed to that after going through the legal processes that stands for the release of the fund.

In this regard, before the Royal Bank of Scotland would grant you a complete access to the fund, as Miss Alima Agurma's legal trustee. We demand that you send to us the bellow mentioned documents for legal proofs and investigation's.

1: A Power of Attorney and an Affidavit of Oath permitting and authorizing you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account, on behalf of Miss Alima as her legal trustee/partner. Note that a lawyer appointed and approved by your partner Miss Alima Agurma will prepare these documents for legal proofs about your partnership and relationship with her.

2: Late Mr. Johnson Agurma's death certificate, for a confirmation of his death, before you could be granted access to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account.

3: A copy of the fund deposit slip issued to Late Mr. Johnson Agurma by the Royal Bank of Scotland, for legal proofs.

Note that the above listed documents must be placed available understand the custody of the Royal Bank of Scotland, before any further moves can be made concerning this transaction. Because it is to protect yours and our interest from any inconvenience. And also to ensure a smooth and a successful delivery of the fund to your bank account without the interference of the government.

It has always been our desire and will remain our desire to render our best services to our costumers. So we advise you to get in-touch with your partner immediately for the procurement of the listed documents. Once we the Royal Bank of Scotland receives the above listed documents. The said fund will be transferred into any account you will provide with us, within our working 72 hours. So we look forward to read from you.

Yours Sincerely In Service,
Mr. Philip Hampton.
Director of Foreign Operations.

Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 17:28:49 +0000
Subject: DEAR HERE IS THE LAWYER'S CONTACT.‏‏‏‏‏‏

My dear how are you doing. I believe you are in good health, so thanks be to God. Dear i write to let you know that i have found a lawyer who will help me to procure those documents, which the bank requested from us. His name is (Barrister Mohammed Kebe). Our Rev Father gave me his contact information few minutes ago and he assured me that he will help us to procure the documents without having any problems with him.

He also said that the lawyer is well known and respected here in Senegal. And he operates both local and international. So my dear, i have written a massage that you will send to him. I want you to read the bellow massage carefully and send it to the lawyer immediately through his email address of ([email protected]).

LAWYER'S CONTACT INFORMATION'S:
Barrister Mohammed Kebe Chambers, Solicitors & Advocates.
Address Rue 18 Laminu Guye Street, P.O.Box 26773 Dakar Senegal.
Contact Email: ([email protected])
Office No: +221763760983

THIS IS THE MASSAGE:

Good day to you Barrister Mohammed Kebe. I am writing to you on behalf of my partner Miss Alima Agurma, concerning some documents which i would like you to procure in my name. (A) A power of attorney. (B) An affidavit of Oath. Please sir, your urgent actions towards telling me what is required of me to get these documents procured will be highly appreciated by me and my partner. So i look forward to read from you sir.

So dear attached above, are my late fathers death certificate and the fund deposit slip which the bank needed. Send them to the lawyer while contacting him, so that he will know that we have gotten two of the documents, among the four documents the bank demanded from us. Please don't fail to get back to me as soon as you contact the lawyer.

Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 20:40:16 +0000
Subject: GOOD DAY TO YOU MR. "xxxxxx"!

DE BARRISTER MOHAMMED KEBE DROIT HUMAIN LAW CHAMBERS,
AVOCATS ET DES AVOCATS.
Member Banque Regionale de Solidarite Senegal
Avocats accrédités.
Address: 48, Rue Vincens x Abdou Karim Bourgi,
P.O. Box 32 319, Dakar- Ponty Dakar, Senegal
Tel: +221763760983
EMAIL: [email protected]

GOOD DAY TO YOU MR."xxxxxx"!

Sequel to your mail to my noble law firm, in regard of procuring a letter of affidavit and a power of attorney for you, to enable you secure your partners late fathers fund, deposited with the Royal Bank of Scotland.

In this regard, i wish to notify you that before this noble law firm would be able to proceed with the procurement of the above mentioned documents on your behalf. You are required to send to me the bellow listed information's about you, as the said documents are going to bear your details for legal proofs.

Full Name:................
City:........................
Copy of ID or ID No:
Direct Phone No:......

In this regard, i will be going to the Supreme Federal High Court of Senegal to ascertain the legal cost for the (A) Power of attorney. (B) Affidavit of Oath. After which i will get back to you, and also get in touch with the Royal Bank of Scotland, before admitting to render my legal services to you. So look forward to receive the above information's of you before i return from the Supreme Federal High Court of Senegal. And note that i work with time, as i am a very busy man. Thank you.

Yours Sincerely in Service:
Barrister Mohammed Kebe,
Solicitors & Advocates.

Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 15:27:46 +0000
Subject: GOOD DAY TO YOU MR"xxxxxx"

AVOCATS ET DES AVOCATS.
Avocats accrédités.

GOOD DAY TO YOU MR. "xxxxxx"

I must say that i am glad to read from you and receiving your information's too as requested. Meanwhile prior to the inquiries which i made concerning the cost of the (A) Power of attorney. (B) Affidavit of Oath. I have ascertained the legal cost of the documents which you are to pay before this noble law firm would be able to proceed with the procurement of the documents. So find bellow the legal fees.

(A): A registration fee of your Particulars and Application Stamp Duty fee ($370)
(B): Processing issuance fee of the Power of Attorney and an An Affidavit of Oath ($650)
(C): Notary Stamping at the Notary Office is ($200)
(D): My legal service fee is ($250).

In total is the sum of ($1470).

With the concession given above. You are to send completely the compulsory cost for the documents without delay, before this noble law firm will render it's legal services to you. So find bellow my Secretary information's to make the payment.

Name:...........John Hadim
City:...............Dakar
Text Question: City
Text Answer: Dakar

In order to make the facilitation of the documents faster as time is scary on our both side. The payment should be made through a Western Union money transfer or Money Gram money transfer.

This noble law firm assures you that as soon as we receive the complete payment. The legalized documents shall be officially applied for and will be ready for dispatch to you after 48 hours of it's official approval from the Notary Office. And the approval of the Oath of law from the Supreme Federal High Court of Senegal on your behalf according to law.

So as soon as you make the payment. Send to me immediately the payment details for confirmation of the payment. Thank you once again and do have a nice day.

Barrister Mohammed Kebe,
Solicitors & Advocates.

Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 14:18:24 +0000
Subject: GOOD DAY TO YOU

AVOCATS ET DES AVOCATS.
Avocats accrédités.

GOOD DAY TO YOU MR."xxxxxx"!

Good Day Mr "xxxxxx", i got your posting massage this morning i was waiting to read from you or your partner to know if you people are not read yet for the documents but i receive your massage this morning but Mr R"xxxxxx" with account you are requesting to receive the money from "xxxxxx" will take 3 TO 4 days to Receive money here in country Senegal but the fast to receive money out side the country is Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram as soon as you send the money i will receive it immediately and start the process of getting the documents completed it will take me only two hours to get all the needed documents in our Government Federal high court but you said u need an international account i use local account but i will give you this one when you make the payments try to send me the payment slip

BANK NAME....... ........BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS..........4, AV. LEOPOLD SEDAR SENGHOR DAKAR SENEGAL.
ACCOUNT NAME........DIALLO ABSATOU
A/C NO. ............... 005005730002
SWIFT CODE..............AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE...............SN100
CODE GUICHET.........01022
RIB...................78
IBAN...............SN08 SN1000102200500573000278

Barrister Mohammed Kebe,
Solicitors & Advocates.
#313408 by malu53 Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:39 pm
Hello Dear ,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner with the total money.Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev. father as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Father michael joseph and his direct email address is ([email protected]) Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $350,000,00.Dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time,So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father michael joseph and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. Phone:+221 775905041

My dear i may not have the chance to send you mail again as my husband is watching my movement.All contact should be between you and Rev Father michael joseph.You can send me mail to tell me what he said when you contact him.
Thanking you once more and God bless you and entire family.Take care and remain Blessed.
Regards,
Yours Sincerely,
Miss Alima Agurma
Subject: FOR YOUR COMPENSATION
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016