Information on romance scams and scammers.
#242789 by rococo Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:26 pm
romlove.com/user/30336
joykamaralove
Name: kamaralove Age:25
City: 10001
Type:single
Children:without children
Looking for a: man Age:18-75
Relations:Friendship

Description:
hello My name is Miss joy , i am interested to have a relationship with you.
Please contact me
hello My name is Miss Joy , i am interested to have a relationship with you. Please contact me at ([email protected] ) i will give you a full introduction of my self,I know age will not be a bearer to our relationship, and i will send you my pictures. beside there is something very important i will like to tell you when you contact me, Please I don't chat, just write to me on my email address and i will respond to you. waiting to hear from you.
Joy

also documented here:
http://www.internetscamswatch.com/2012/ ... amara.html
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 14#p375164
Advertisement

#242790 by rococo Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:27 pm
mydailyflog.com/ritaloves/profile
ritaloves
rita ritas
31 year old, woman from United States

Hello, i am interested to know you, Please contact me at ([email protected]) beside there is something very important i will like to tell you when you contact me, just write to me on my email address waiting to hear from you

#242806 by malu53 Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:34 pm
My dear,

I thank you once again for your kindness towards me. How are you today, Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's. My love is for you and you alone, i will like to hear your voice every time. I do not have a private telephone number, but you can call me with the rev father's number as i have told you before ( + 221 77 49 59 662 ) when you call, you tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me at the female hostel of this camp. Meanwhile,I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.
Honey, I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $7.9 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

Royal Bank Of Scotland PLC
Email address ----- [email protected]
Email address ------------------------ [email protected]
Name of official transfers--------( Sir Harry Davids )
The phone number---------------- +44 703 598 3169
office fax number------------------- +44 703 5982 439

Account Number - RB343I08701364/QB/71/SB.
Swifcode; STB001BUK;
Account Holder: LATE MR JUSTIN KAMARA YAK
Next of Inheritance: MISS JOY KAMARA YAK.
Contact them now on how to transfer the $7.9 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this execrable situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life,including investing this money in any lucrative business of your choice. Honey,like i told you before that this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible
to meet with you. Please make sure that you contact the bank for more information Ok. l am waiting to hear from you soonest!. Try to call me today honey. i want to hear your sweet voice.
Yours forever in love,
Miss Jo
already here http://www.internetscamswatch.com/2012/ ... amara.html

also scamlisted here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 42#p375164
#258122 by malu53 Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:15 pm
same profile as in starting post on rl
new pic, name, and email address :lol:

Hello,
My name is Miss rita ,i am interested to have a relationship with you. Please contact me at ( [email protected] ) i will give you a full introduction of my self ,
rita
#258907 by malu53 Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:29 am
How are you today?
I am very happy for your response to the mail i sent to you.
Please forgive me if i am a disturbance to you, it is only that i have something important to discuss with you, I decide to contact you after my prayers, and I believe that you will not betray my trust But rather take me as your own sister. kindly go to the below web page; (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7380412.stm) (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/02/world ... .html?_r=1) Although we have not known each other before,But after going through your profile,I decided to contact you, also from the inspirations that i had from God, i believed that you will not fail me, and that through you, i will get the assistance needed.

However, My name is rita Yak, I am 23 years from Sudan, daughter to late Mr Justin Yak (former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Specibbal Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization.) My father Mr Justin Yak and my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials had been on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008.

After the burial of my father and my mother, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to one Chinese Expatriate and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he has deposited huge amount of money in one bank with my name as the next of kin. I escaped to Senegal to seek asylum,for my security, because i am not save with my uncle.

I have made contact with the bank where the money is deposited, in their response, they told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money to be released to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas, coupled with the refugee law of Senegal that prevented a refugee from handling anything money.So I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee/partner,so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas.

Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so, I would like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me. The amount is $7.9 Million U.S Dollars. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.

Here is the number of the reverend father Francis Daniel who is taking care of us here in the refugee camp.When you call tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me at the female hostel of the camp (+221-765-615-403 )
As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately, by nominating you officially to the bank. In light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I am pleading you not to discuss, confide or disclose this to anybody until i come over there because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me.Darling please permit me to stop here until i hear from you because i have some other things to discuss with you.
Yours In love
rita Yak
Received: by 216.39.60.208
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015

#265842 by malu53 Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:14 am
Hello My friend

How are you doing? I know that God is taking good care of you. My dear friend, I know that you have forgotten everything about me, but let me remind you, my name is Rita , the young girl that you tried to help out of the refugee camp in (Dakar Senegal), I am sure you remember me now?

Do accept my appreciations as I want you to rejoice with me, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my freedom from the camp and my heritage fund transferred with the assistance of a new partner from Denmark. Presently I'm in Denmark with him for investment of my heritage money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me with the transfer of my fund despite, the reason that it failed us somehow.

Now you will need to contact the Rev in-charge at the refugee camp, his name is Reverend Francis Daniel, and his direct email address is: ( [email protected] ) The Reverend Telephone number is (+221772906725), tell him to kindly send you the certified bank draft of $450.000.00 which I prepared in your name and kept for you as a token of compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you made to assist me in this matter which later failed us.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free to get in touch with Rev.Francis Daniel and direct him where to post you the bank draft. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after the past experience.

At the moment, I am very busy here with the investment projects which myself and my new partner have at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him (the reverend) on your behalf, therefore feel free to make contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. Take good care of yourself and remain blessed.

Yours good Friend.

Mrs. Rita -Moller.
Received: from [41.214.117.157] <<< Senegal
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015