Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#265424 by AlanJones Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:00 am
Reply-to: "[email protected]" - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221767457578

Hello Dearest,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada. Presently I’m in Canada with him for investing of the money since some week now Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how But Today God Is Good.

Now you will need to contact the Rev.Father John Mathew and his direct email address is : ( [email protected] ) and his phone number (+221-767-457-578) Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank Cheque of($480.000.00) three hundred and fifty thousand Dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which you later failed.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev, Father John Mathew and direct him where to send or post you the bank Cheque. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment and projects which myself and my new partner are having at hands. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank Cheque to you without delay.because my new husband is an a jealous husband and he dont want or need me to be communicating with any body only him and he didnt knows that i kept suck amount to an outside like you but i do it because your past effort and i really appriciateted lomatar that it fails us some how but God is Good For Me Today So Shall it Good to You Amen My Dear, Feel Free and contact the Rev, Father and my new partner he does not knows that i kept such amount for an outsider but i didnt forget your past effort i appriciate your cornsine to get me my freedom that time, but it faile us but God is Good Today For My Life, so feel free and get in touched with Rev, Father John Mathew i dont want my new husband to knows that i keep such amount to you he is an a jealous husband,

Take care and remain Blessed,
Yours,faithfully,
Mrs Nancy!

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement