Information on romance scams and scammers.
#265269 by malu53 Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:14 am
harry
Male / Single
48 - London / United Kingdom
Current Location Manchester/ United Kingdom
Create Date 26/08/2015 23:33
Last Login 26/08/2015 23:33

Slogan
love

About Me
I am looking for a serious relationship and host person and maybe married my name's Harry i from germany living in united kingdom I'm an honest guy looking for an honest woman to share life with.Is there any out there?

Looking For
seeking for my true love

Ethnicity Asian
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Sales / Marketing
Profession business
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Interests marrage :laugh-s:
Education High School
Languages Armenian

no profile pic

Hello pretty, it was my pressure to write you. hope everything is fine with you.I went through your profile and i found it so much interest that is why i contact you for relationship....Well, my name is Harry Anderson. am business man single from united Kingdom,I'm looking for good and kind woman to be my really love.......
Reply via my private Email: [email protected]
My regards,
Mr Harry Anderson
pic can be found here
http://scamdigger.com/2015/03/harry-and ... gmail-com/
Advertisement

#265270 by malu53 Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:24 am
second inbox message

add me... my Skype ......(harry.anderson585)

Skype ID: harry.anderson585
Name: Harry Anderson
for Skype avatar see link in previous post

IP used 194.187.250.228
Organization: M247 Ltd
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
State/Region: Manchester
City: Manchester
#265373 by malu53 Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:29 pm
Hi Dear, i have to use this opportunely to tell more about my self i hope you will understand me very well.......My name is Harry Anderson,i was born in Berlin Germany and right now am in United kingdom London .am i am car dealer and have a car shop here in London .I'm 48 years old ,i lost my wife four years ago on an accident and i have a 13 years old son called Kevin he is studying in Spain because i have no one to help me look after him and in top shape Well am an intelligent, athletic, warm, sensuous man at heart. I love the outdoors, the ocean and the change of seasons. Am a romantic to the core...finding that special woman to get to know and share life with is what I truly seek. I'm adventurous and enjoy weekend getaways. But I also love spending time at home, relaxing by the pool, reading, cooking and listening to classical music. Am easy going, and straight forward about my feelings for the special person. A fun-loving man who cherishes donating to charity I am Always eager to explore new things, but also cherish quiet parties, intimate, moments over dinner, walking at sand along the beach. Enjoy a great sense of humor, because i have great sense of humor and an inviting smile.

I love to laugh a lot. Hold God as my working stick. Also I am very handy around the house with all of the do it yourself home projects and enjoy it, and I do also love doing yard work and gardening anything outdoors. My true passion is being on the lake boating/fishing enjoying the pure serenity of being out there, along with some very beautiful sunsets.I'm hoping to find someone who share same of my values...honesty, integrity, compassion,passion for life, ....you know, the real things in life. I have been out of touch with the social scene for quite some time and would like a companion to share new experiences with. Hoping long term to find the spark that lights my fire again one day, but not in a hurry. I am a fun loving, positive minded, passionate person. I like to be around people who enjoy and respect life and are motivated to continue to reach new goals.

This is to tell you more about me i have had a bad experience in relationship, heaven knows I need a hug and I know there is someone out there that God has meant to bless me with his love and life as I will give in return my life and love.I am a fun loving, God fearing, descent, with a good moral attitude and a caring heart; I am a very happy person and am always friendly with Lear and frankly..so i hate lair and deceit.

I came in contact with you because i been looking for a soul mate to spend my life with and I have been in single since my late wife died for so long now and i would like you to accept me and i promise you that i will never disappoint you my dear good friend and i would like you to be my friend perhaps to enable us know each other very good. I am a careering father and romantic you see my dear good friend in life a friend is someone who will walk the long way when you don't want to hop the fence and also i understand that no distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each others worth. think I'm writing a lot eh! Well tell me more about yourself? Well hope to hear from you soon .. Take very good care of yourself and try to tell me about yourself because I have nothing to hide.
Best Regard
Harry Anderson
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015

since years scammers are still using the pic of the VW with the German licence plate, Nienburg/Weser, Lower Saxony :lol: