Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#265111 by AlanJones Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:24 am
Tel. No.: +27719918008

From MR MOHAMMED HAKIM ([email protected])
Personal Assistance to: Abuzed Omar Dorda
Head the Libyan intelligence service under:
Ex-Mommar Gaddafi regime
Attn:Sir/Madam/Ceo

It's my pleasure to contact you with this proposal; I am MR MOHAMMED HAKIM, a South Africa citizen and Personal assistance to Abuzed Omar Dorda who is head of the Libyan intelligence service under ex-Libya president- Mommar Gaddafi regime. 0n the background of the 2011 Libyan uprising, he was a part of Mommar Gaddafi formal Libya presidential inner circle.

He was arrested by the NTC forces on 11 September 2011. I know this message may come to you as a surprise. I am in position with Abuzed Omar Dorda asset valued at $30,000,000 USD (Thirty Million United States Dollars) which he had taken the fund in capital cash and deposited it with a security & finance company here in South Africa for safe keeping due to the Looming danger that is ahead of him.

The fund was entrusted to my boss “Abuzed Omar Dorda” purposely for purchasing ammunition from South African government before his arrest by Interpol(More on: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abuzed_Omar_Dorda).This fund has been deposited in a metal sealed box as a consignment labelled ('FAMILY WILL) with the security company and all the depository document is in my care.

America and United Nation (UN) are after Mommar Gaddafi’s and his Cliques wealth, this proves on how the UN and America want to froze Mommar Gaddafi’s and his Cliques asset. Visit: http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/ ... 1021.About $19 billion in assets believed to have been under the control of Gaddafi or associates have been located and frozen by the United Nations and member countries, U.S. officials have said since rebel forces began fighting to oust him from power.

But other estimates suggest Gaddafi & Co controlled as much as $30 billion in assets in the United States alone, plus large holdings in Europe and South Africa. I have met and agreed after consulting financial expert who humbly advice us that the best way for realizing and safe guarding this fund without South Africa authority being after it or the knowledge of international communities who has tactically frozen Muammar Gaddafi wealth, hence the need to involve you .

My reason of contacting you is based on the above stated fact: I am saddle with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign bank account where the fund could be transferred. I want to affect the transfer of the fund in a beautiful country where people will not know us and for good investment.
Please, if you are interested in helping me to secure and invest the fund, I will give you 30% of the total sum but negotiable, 60% would be for my family's investment in your country while 10% will be used for all expenses that might be incurred during the process of the transaction.
Urgently contact me on my private email:
[email protected] or sms my cell number: +27-7199-18008 for further directives, I would like you to send me your private mobile cell and fax number for confidentiality.
Your understanding in this matter is highly appreciated as I look forward to hear from you.

Yours faithfully,
MR MOHAMMED HAKIM
E-mail: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement