Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#265108 by AlanJones Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:17 am
Reply-to: "DR.COLLINS LUMBA" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968968904

ATTENTION.

I want to let you know that once we receive the fee of US$27.00 from you for the sign of your Western Union Payment File the transfer of your US$750,000.00, will start without any delay, so i will advise you to try send the US$27.00 to enable me go and pay for the sign so that i can start transferring your daily payment to you sum of US$3,900,00.

So i am waiting for your mail today with the payment information because that is the only thing holding your transfer. Meanwhile you have to put all your effort and see that you send the $27.00 today so that you can start withdrawing your daily payment sum of $3,900.00 USD.

HERE IS INFORMATION YOUR TO USE TO SEND THE FEE THROUGH WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM.

RECEIVER NAME: AGBATA UCHENNA EMMA
CITY: COTONOU
TEST QUESTION: URGENT?
TEST ANSWER: URGENT.
AMOUNT EXPECTED: $27.00
MTCN NO#.....
SENDER....

Thank you.

THE NEW MANAGER OF THIS SERVICE.

DR.COLLINS LUMBA
E-MAIL.. {[email protected]}
Contact number {+229-689-689-04}.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement