Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#264992 by rococo Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:15 am
Zorpia/
JOSEPH
62, Cotonou, Benin

Looking for anything with anyone
aged 35‑60, in Qatar.

Dear Friend,
I am (Mr.Joseph Agbo ) a banker by profession from Benin Republic Cotonou in west Africa and currently holding the post of Audits and Account manager at the foreign remittance department, African development bank(A.D.B) I have the opportunity of transferring the left over sum of ($10.5 Million Dollars) that belongs to late Mr. Rudi Harmanto, from Indonesia who died along with his entire family in the Asia Earth Quake (TSUNAMI, DISASTER IN INDONESIA / INDIA. 2004, and since then the fund has been in a suspense account.

This transaction is risk-free; it will never harm your good reputation in your society because no one can trace the Account. Note; 40% will be for you in respect of all your assistance for the transfer of the fund into your account and provision of the bank account where the bank will remit the fund, 50% will be for me being the pioneer of the business while the rest 10% will be shared to respectable organizations such as charity and the destitute homes around us in the world.

Kindly contact me through my private email address: ([email protected]) for more details and clarification.

Best regards,
Mr.Joseph Agbo
Phone Number: +229 66859307

Image << stolen from Tony Okpanachi (Kenya)

also documented here:
http://www.419scam.org/emails/2015-05/01/00834994.7.htm
Advertisement