Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#264958 by AlanJones Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:42 pm
Reply-to: "MR.ALEX PETER" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968947039

Hello My Dear Friend Is Possible

How are you today I hope all is well with you if so Glory be to God Almighty?
Well I just want to let you know that God has Don it again for you. If you can only believe me and truth me by complying to my email.I am Mr. ALEX PETER from IMF office Benin Republic we have decided to release your fund in our custody for so long now due to no truth and no believe we have decided to help you out by releasing your fund through this our office without any more delay or any more problem .

your fund worth $4.5millon have being signing by Mr. chairman of federal ministry of finance Benin Republic to start releasing your fund without any more delay or any more problem .and we have to Obtain the CERTIFICATE Of OWNER SHIP from Benin High Court to back up your fund to avoid any Order mistake because with out this certificate your fund may be stop by another official .

I went to Benin high court to know how much it will cost to Obtain the certificate and Barr .James Ben said that it will cost you only $58.00 to get the certificate both signing and Obtaining it and I want you to try your possible best and send the Obtaining fee to enable me Obtain your Certificate of owner ship and start transferring your fund into your account .

we also need your home Adders and your telephone number as soon as we Obtain your certificate because that is only thing holding your fund now in our office. Remember this order is from Mr. President of Benin Republic and I don’t want you to fail this Opportunity because our lord Jesus has don it for you ok here is the payment information which you will use to send the needed fee of $58.00

Receiver's name_____ Anthony Emaka
Country______Benin Republic.
City_______Cotonou
Text Question______Yes
Answer______Now
Amount______$58.00
Sender______

CONTACT US WITH THIS telephone +229-68947039 As we are waiting to hear from you as soon as you receive this email with the payment infromation to enable you start receiving your fund with any more delaying ok Listen if you real need your fund go ahead and send the fee now to enable us release your fund to you

MR.ALEX PETER +229-68947039

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement