Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#262575 by AlanJones Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:12 am
Reply-to: office file - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22965725353

THE BENIN FEDERAL RESERVE DEPARTMENT IS GIVING YOU AN
OPPORTUNITY TO CLAIM YOUR FUND:

I am Mr. Jimmy Ovili, the newly appointed director of the Benin Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve department is conducting general audit on the government treasury and therefore, unfinished local and International transactions would be affected. Funds relating to unidentified bank accounts, Inheritance or compensation etc would be transferred into government treasury/purse if the beneficiary fails comply with this department within four working days.

During our Audit and investigations, your file with the registration number BCB22001x15/04/2012 was discovered and it is now pending further actions until we hear back from you today. This file contains details of your fund worth the sum of $5.4millionUSD. Your fund has remained in the Federal Reserve for a long time without been transferred to you. Our findings revealed that you have made efforts to claim your fund which failed and we are now investigating the offices and officials involved in the previous transaction to find any link to the failure of the previous transaction. Full prosecution would be carried out if any of the officials is found guilty.

Meanwhile, you are advised to comply with this department now and receive your fund before the audit formally begins. Before your fund can be released for full transfer to you, your file has to be renewed at the Benin Central Bank. Renewing your file will also require an Affidavit issued by the Benin Federal High Court. My office made inquiries into this today and our findings is that it will cost you only the sum of $350 for the file renewal process.

Once your file is successfully renewed, the Federal Reserve Department will transfer your fund into any bank account of your choice or register your fund in an ATM card which would be delivered to you. This renewal fee of $350 is the only thing you are required to accomplish for you to receive your fund. You shall not be responsible for the cost of transferring or delivering your fund to you. If you are dealing with any one currently claiming to have your fund, you are being misled because your fund has been in the country’s reserve and cannot be transferred to you now unless from this office.

With my current status as the Director of this Department, I am assuring you that your long awaited fund would at your disposal only if you can get back to this office as soon as possible with the needed fee to renew your file. Endeavor to call me today on +229 65725353 once you have sent the fee.

Failing to comply with this office within 4 days means the immediate transfer of your fund into government treasury and you shall be denied the right to lay claim on your fund again. I can assure you that your fee would be refunded if you do not confirm your fund within 48 hours from the time your fee is received. For your benefit, do not fail in this opportunity to grab your fund because this might be the last opportunity you would get to receive your fund.

Send your file renewal fee of $350 through Western Union, Money Gram or RIA transfer and email me or call my number above with the payment information (MTCN) of the fee you sent.

Here is the information where you can send the money will be send through Western Union or Money Gram or RIA.

Receiver Name: ==== Anthony Ofor
Country/City: =======Benin Republic
City:=============== Cotonou
Test Question: =======Urgent
Answer: ===========Today
Amount: ===========$350.00usd
Mtcn#===========

I implore your urgent compliance.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Jimmy Ovili
Republic Du Benin Federal Reserve Office.
Contact Phone +229 65725353

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#264807 by AlanJones Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:27 am
Reply-to: office file - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22997102664

International Treasury Department
Contact Person Mr. Anthony Collins .
Address
635 East 8th Street
Holland, Michigan 49423 City United State Province/State Country/ Region United State

Attention: Please Dear

I am Mr. Anthony Collins, The Chair person in charge of Treasury Department, International wire transfers of United State Federal Ministry of Finance.

I want to inform you that your Payment File was brought to my desk today to Cancel because the director & management of the WESTERN UNION MONEY transfer have declared to divert your fund to the government treasury account just because you can not pay the signed wire transfer fee. In reasoning wisely to this complain i told them to wait until i hear from you today so that i will know the reason why you decide to rejected such amount of money USD950.000which is your rightful & legal overdue inheritance payment just because of signed wire transfer fee.

The reason why i sent this email to you is because its your sweat and for this reason you still have this last chance to claim your fund if you can send USD$67 today because i have already arranged your wires ready for its daily wires to you but failing to do this, i will allow them to have power over your fund and am very sorry if you failed as this is the last chance.

Therefore, send the USD $67 immediately you receive this email today and email your full name and address to me if you want your USD $950.000be send to you by western union money transfer but the maximum amount officially allow for it per day day wire to you is USD $4,500 per day until you receive your complete USD $950.000 from here .

The second option is for you to send me the full detail of your bank account if you want your fund be fully transfer by direct bank to bank wire transfer to your account at once. After you have sent the $67 and email me the mtcn numbers, you are to indicate your wish to receive your funds as i have stated above and the funds will be release to you without any hitch.

Here is the western union information in the name of our accountant to avoid delay in receiving your fund and remember that i have done my best for you and i will make sure that your wire transfer will begin to be releasing to you from the moment you sent this $67.

Send the $67 now and send me email with the western union mtcn numbers when you send the money , when you have sent the money now ok .

Receivers Name:.......SUNDAY ONYIBOR
City : .......COTONOU
Test Question:.. OUR HOPE?
Answer :.. GOD.
Amount to send: ...$67
SEND MTCN NUMBER....
Sender's name.......

Send it and email the MTCN control number, amount sent, name and address of sender to me for easy collection

Thanks .
Mrs. Alicia Tony
CONTACT NUMBER: (+229-9710-2664)
Treasury Department, International
Wire transfers, Federal Ministry of Finance United State.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.