Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#264801 by AlanJones Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:14 am
Tel. No.: +22662803134

Hi XXX

Having received your address and phone number I went to the DHL office and gave the agent in charge your ATM MASTER CARD PACKAGE ($500,000.00 USD) to be deliver to you through their service, but they asked me to pay $150 USD which i don't have at the moment due to the expenses I made recently when my lovely mother was hospitalized.

I sent mail to my Cousin inregards to the $150 USD DHL demanded for the shipment of your package but he did not reply uptil now.

Kindly send the money to me through western union money transfer via my information below:

Receiver Name: Ruth Kipkaiya
Address: Sector 17 Cissin
State: Ouagadougou

I am waiting for the payment information such as money transfer control number, test question & answer, senders name & address and city name where the money is sent from.

Upon receipt of the money I will go to the DHL office and give them your package to be deliver to you through their service via your given address.

If you don't have the money at hand please borrow it from any of your relation or friends and send to me, and after you refund whoever that lend you the money when you received your atm and withdrawn your fund.

Why i suggested this is to make sure that your ATM package is delivered to you before I travel of the country next week ending.

I am sorry for the inconvinence.

Yours,

MRS. RUTH KIPKAIYA
Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso
Cell Phone: +226 62803134

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement