Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250279 by soldierfortune Sat May 09, 2015 7:26 pm
X-Originating-IP: not available

Site: waydate
Username: monicababy
Name: monica lin brown
Sex: woman
Ethnicity: African American

Site: waydate
Date: 2014-11-17 09:43:44

Hello Dear,

My Name is Monica Brown, i hope all is well with you? I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of $3.5million USD Which i made here in Afghanistan, I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent.

I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Afghanistan, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture, I will give you 50% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money. please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you the information where the money is been deposited your urgent reply is needed.

Yours Monica Brown. [email protected]

Stolen photos of Monica Lin Brown who is a United States Army medic who became the first woman during War in Afghanistan and only the second woman since World War Two to receive the Silver Star, the United States third-highest medal for valor:

Stolen photos of Krissi Murison who is a British music journalist and former editor of the NME:

This photo is posing unknown person:

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 05:17:29 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Sincere co-operation.

Hello my dear friend,

May the good God continue to bless you and your family for your very kind and prompt response to my email, indicating your willingness to assist me transfer this funds for investment purposes in your country or any country that you will recommend.

Am well impressed by your person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust. I want everything to be clear to you right now but you have to read carefully. The deal is all about the money I made here, and I have it kept safely in a box and stored in an abandoned mine in Kabul.

Due to the United Nation policy on Afghanistan, there is a plan to move some troops out of Afghanistan so I will be among the people that will be moving out. I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it. Due to this, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross diplomat agent to move this fund. The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This is exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means. you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment or we can deposit it in bank to transfer direct to your account.

Finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as i come to your country, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture, I will give you 50% of the total money for the assistance after you have receive the money. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so no body can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. Please if you can handle it, let me know so that i will furnish you on the way forward. Please send your information so that i will furnish you on the modality to follow.

Your Name:_______________________
Your Address_________________
Your Phone Number_________________
Your Occupation___________________
Your Age___________________________
Your Nearest Airport______________
Your country_______________

Regards,
Yours, Monica Brown.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 03:55:46 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Requirement and procedures.

Hello,

I am so grateful for your kind and prompt response to my email, indicating your willingness to assist me to transfer the fund in your name, I want to assure you with my life that you will never regret your involvement in doing business with me.

I am very impressed by your kind of person and i feel i have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust. I pray to almighty God to take control so that everything will go smoothly. You don't have to be afraid of anything,i have made all the arrangement on how to carry out the transaction.

I must not fail to explain to you how I came across this fund I want you to use for investment. Few days ago our soldiers had encounter and exchanged bullets with some gunmen and eventually three of our soldiers were inured in the event while over sixteen of the gunmen were killed, as a nurse in the army.

I and my group rushed to give medical attention to our men who were injure at the spot where the sixteen gun men were shot to dead, I saw two trunks and showed it to my fellow and we decided to force of the trunks open and discovered huge amount of dollars in it and we did the same to the other trunk and saw the same thing and we quickly took the trunks and went in something like a cafe and counted the money and also shared it among ourselves and mine amounted to $3.5 Million dollars which is the money I want us to invest in. Please re send your information so that i will furnish you on the modality to follow.

Name:_______________________
Address_________________
Phone_________________
Occupation___________________
Age___________________________
Nearest Airport______________
Your country_______________

Finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as i come to your country, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture, don't worry yourself i will give you 50% of the total money for the assistance after you have receive the money.

I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. Please if you can handle it, let me know so that i will furnish you on the way forward.

Yours, Miss Monica.

Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 07:44:28 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Achievement so far.

Hello My lovely friend,

May the almighty God continue to bless you and your family for your very kind and prompt response to my email, indicating your willingness to assist me transfer this funds for investment purposes in your country or any country that you will recommend. am well impressed by your person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust. I want everything to be clear to you right now but you have to read carefully.

Due to the United Nation policy on Afghanistan, there is a plan to move some troops out of Afghanistan so I will be among the people that will be moving out. I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it. Due to this, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross diplomat agent to move this fund. The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This is exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means. you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the box. do not disclose it to any other person, for security reason.I have made all the arrangement on how to carry out the transaction, i will be in your country in two weeks time. Please make sure that you keep everything confidential till you receive the consignment box.

The plan: The box will leave on board the Red Cross jet and arrive Dubai airport on 25th of November 2014. Upon the arrival, I shall let you have the contact of the diplomat for you to reach an agreement with him on how and where the box will be delivered to you in your country. You shall let him have your full names, address of delivery and your phone numbers for him to make the necessary logistics involved.

Note: It has to be clear to you that the diplomat is not aware of the content of the box as I will only tell him that it contains your personal belongings. Then you shall take control and reach an agreement with him as regards to the delivery of the box to you. You are going to help the diplomat to secure the diplomatic yellow tag before he move down to your country to convey the consignment to you, Because i instructed not to open the consignment. The yellow tag is required to avoid the customs and other security agents at the airport not search the consignment, this is in accordance with United Nation's diplomatic delivery act. Do not be afraid of anything.

You must have to be aware that you are going to assist the diplomat to get the diplomatic yellow tag there in United Arab Emirate airport Dubai before he move down to your destination, the diplomat shall not have any doubt that the box belongs to you because I instructed at no time the box will be open or search. The diplomat shall make use of his diplomatic immunity to ensure that the box is delivered to you as a diplomatic package which shall be free from any form of check at the airport.

The box: The box contains the money and will be protected with a pin code which I will make available to only you alone. You shall not in any case disclose the content of the box to the diplomat for security reasons. I told him that is your person belonging. That is why the diplomatic yellow tag is require from him. As soon as you receive the box and the pin code, you shall have in mind that your percentage will be 50% of the total sum while you shall ensure that my own percentage of 50% is intact. As soon as i come to your country,you will help me to invest it in a good profitable venture.

I will contact you again as soon as the consignment arrive in Dubai and furnish you with the contact of the diplomat. can you travel to Dubai and you will take the custody of this box so that you will have the money pay in to your account direct.??

Regards,

In God We Trust

Monica Brown.

Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 05:16:26 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Have a nice day.

Good morning my partner,

How are you today, i hope fine. I want to let you know that the diplomat will be leaving Kabul, Afghanistan midnight today, to arrive Dubai International airport tomorrow morning, before he will fly down to ”xxxxxxx” to deliver my box to you.

Note: please i don't want any one to know about this transaction until we are done. Besides i don't want you to tell the diplomat that what is inside the consignment box is money, i made it known to them when i register the box, that the content of the consignment box is family valuable items.

I will send you the security code number of the box immediately the diplomat delivered my box to you, i have also passed your details to the Red cross diplomat, he will contact you immediately he arrive to United Arab Emirates airport, so that you will assist him in getting him a yellow tag, that will enable him to leave Dubai airport immediately, and start coming to your country to deliver my box to you.

The diplomat will get in contact with you when he arrive to your airport, so that you will direct him where to come and deliver my box to you. I have already passed your details to him, so that he will call you when he arrive to Dubai airport, before he proceed to your country to deliver my box to you. Let me stop here for now, have a nice day. God bless you.

Yours Sgt Monica.

Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 04:24:05 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Please my partner go ahead and contact the diplomat he have arrived to Dubai International airport with my consignment box.

Good morning partner,

I just want to informed you that the consignment box had arrived to United Arab emirates this morning, please contact the diplomat who is now in Dubai airport with the consignment box. Contact of the diplomat is as follows

Name: Christopher Hutchner
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +971551173463

Please contact him immediately and update me on the development, bear in mind that the diplomat dose not know the actual content of the consignment, so do not disclose the content to him, for security reason. I pray almighty God so that everything will go smoothly. The code number will send to you as soon as you finalize with the diplomat.

The diplomat will direct you on what to do, base on how to get the diplomatic yellow tag to enable him to clear the consignment box over there in Dubai International airport, to enable him start move down to your destination, contact him now because he is in Dubai airport with the consignment box.

Best Regards,
Sgt Monica Brown.

Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 07:55:11 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: ”xxxx” from waydate

Attention Sir:

Am delighted to share this great good news with you. Am so happy to inform you of the latest development with regards to the release the US$3,500,000.00 in your Authority.

I was informed that where will be no charge required to remit the funds to you. They informed me that the money will be transferred to you through online banking facility which will enable you remit manage your funds online and initiate transfer from the online account to any nominated account world wide.

Kindly confirm your Name, Address and phone details to enable the bank lodge the money in online. I will await to hear from you. My email address: ([email protected])

Yours Sgt Monica Brown.
Advertisement

#264614 by malu53 Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:45 am
changed her name and email address but not the pics :lol:

rosine121
28 yo • United States, new york city
Woman • Straight
am a soldier woman, l like to maintain laws .am a soldier woman, l like to maintain laws.

Dear write me with my.... [email protected]
2 hours ago

assume it's the same scammer thouzgh the email address is slightly different
see here
http://www.419scam.org/emails/2015-01/22/00158121.9.htm
#284956 by hitman1973 Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:03 pm
Her new name is Brown Titi
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011405526181&fref=jewel
#297008 by Tim Atem Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:42 am
reply-to: [email protected]

Hello Dear

My Name is Monica Brown, i hope all is well with you? After going
through your profile,i decided to contact you also need your
assistance.I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping
troop in Afghanistan,on war against terrorism.

I have in my possession the sum of $3.5 million USD Which i made here
in Afghanistan and I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent. I
want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it
safe so that as soon as i through, you will assist me to invest it in
a good profitable venture,I will give you %50 of the total money for
the assistance after you have receive the money,please reply me back
if you are willing to assist me in this transaction. Thanks have a
nice day.

Yours Monica.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5