Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#264595 by AlanJones Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:43 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22962748770

Dear Beneficiary,

You are welcome to Western Union Head Office Cotonou Benin Republic. I'm Mr.EJIKE MIKE by name, the new director of Western Union Foreign Operation, I resumed work last Friday and your daily transfer file was submitted as pending payment in our Bank and after my verification, I called to attention of the Accountant Officer in-charge of your daily transfer to find out the reason why they are delaying the daily transfer of your fund.

He explained that you was unable to send/pay the activation fee of your daily installment account, I don't know your financial capability at this moment and it was the reason I decided to help you with the part payment into this matter just to make it easy for you to start receiving the fund and myself to get my part share sum of the money because I know that when you receive the total $300,000.00 that you will definitely compensate me, I don't want you to lose this fund at this stage after all your efforts.

Most wise people prefer to use this medium western union money transfer now as the best and reliable means of transfer because of the scammers who uses the courier companies to scam people of their hard earned money.
Kindly take control of yourself and live everything to God because I know that from now on you will be the one to say that our lord is good, so I will advise you to send me your direct phone number because I will text you the MTCN through SMS and attach other details and send through your email box, Sender name Sender’s address with Question and Answer including all documents involve in the transaction.

For this moment I will be very glad for your quick response in sending the $37 so that I will quickly finalize everything, I am giving you every assurance that as soon as i receive the $37 that I will proceed with your transfer immediately because we are working 24 Hours.

Be aware that all verifications and arrangement involve in this transfer has being made in your favor. So I need your maximum co-operation to ensure that strictest confidence is maintained to avoid any further delay.
Send the $37 through Western Union Money Transfer

Receiver's Name......EJIKE MIKE
City............... Cotonou
Country............... Benin Republic
Text Question..........In God
Answer.............We Trust
Amount $37
Mtcn.......

I felt pain after going through your payment file and found the reason why you have not start receiving your fund in this department and ready to do my utmost to make sure you receive it all.
Yours faithfully,
Mr.EJIKE MIKE
Managing Director
Western Union Foreign Operation
Telephone: +229 62748770

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement