Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#241034 by Calvin Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:27 am
x-store-info:4r51+eLowCe79NzwdU2kR3P+ctWZsO+J
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 209.85.218.66; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) [email protected]; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass [email protected]
X-SID-PRA: [email protected]
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD00
X-Message-Info: o9rlR4nWDTcuRTA50oacJYbWHsPHtF4GU9bLM3r44BmcxaOAxg/8d3tCNAbb/Rs0XEbwFeLhYlxf7zkJ7ZGbHHj6NqRySal5gLHYEE9lfn0LQD5OAXk1waqFThHub1NZtzmsutD4tXhpcbNouLzk7PGEfMiqRcfByLapD5LjgBLJBJjzBaxtyzghg6WLQKPuaDV27G3I52uskmZyQca3RYWq+54k45Vw
Received: from mail-oi0-f66.google.com ([209.85.218.66]) by COL004-MC1F40.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 11 Mar 2015 01:15:25 -0700
Received: by mail-oi0-f66.google.com with SMTP id v63so646158oia.2
for <>; Wed, 11 Mar 2015 01:15:25 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=vaxz51TkwGt4EUfn6dtCryufJ04AQr4B08OykU7H22Y=;
b=OK2GeLyNLu9YHcN5ratI/eWJ1YW/xMsEK17UFjuGS2ftOPs3ZeGnwkFVnQ3PYtK/RA
mzot0JKntcqhfE1jv+LetPFXZCwhS4dx8WfM9Bv+z6UFXziyexjeymiBI8WO9CJlYHIQ
FuaXRUnss/6GI6FhxEToL7aE7pl30/CqrAZI7yqYvQcObideauej7jwocvcJpkcmARde
OkSMlcLJge5Vfg0RtZEASgDOogKNtyjrbnz/CFENelnfaOOIF0CHlmL5UfsN7UyFUCFk
ti/r9QHee9P1M0xyG8XFMDaWhZw2zvtocQSqXfUIiXQL/9MmGB3VUrLLdx3abTOp1IY0
xM6A==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.202.87.215 with SMTP id l206mr4849991oib.84.1426061725328;
Wed, 11 Mar 2015 01:15:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.202.77.201 with HTTP; Wed, 11 Mar 2015 01:15:25 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 08:15:25 +0000
Message-ID: <CABOmyE2YyXQmz0-gxRGtQLp7KY-U5st8D6-xEDjxhrqB2BGyWg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PASTOR WILLIAMS.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a113ac6a490ecfc0510fede24
Bcc:
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Mar 2015 08:15:25.0965 (UTC) FILETIME=[87488BD0:01D05BD3]

happy new year child of GOD this is a year of blessing to all the people of GOD who be live in what GOD can do. am pastor Williams, GOD is going to poor his blessing in a new way in the lief of his people again in this new year, if u be live say amen. by his direction to us in Jesus is alive ministry outreach, he say that all his children is going to received his blessing through his project in Jesus is alive ministry outreach as a point of contact we are building his cathedral for his new way in this new year, that is why we are bringing this project out open to people who be live what GOD can do. now we are on donation for ten hectares of land for the building of the cathedral. child of GOD this is a year of your ingress in your life, in your family, in your business and in your companies s if u be live that say amen.be live GOD and try him by been a part of this donation and received your own testimony blessed are the hand that gives than the one that teak. email us for more info [email protected] GOD blessed you as you do that, hoping to hear from you child of GOD.
remain blessed.

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#241394 by AlanJones Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:18 am
Tel. No.: +233241446669

Dear XXX Esq.

I have tried to reach you on your provided telephone on severally today but to no avail.

I think you should give me a call on my direct line; +233-241446669 so we can talk more on our Church Cathedral Project for this year as you wish.

I will be looking forward to your reply or telephone call.

Thank you and May God Almighty bless you Amen.

Pastor Williams.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#262041 by AlanJones Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:33 am
Tel. No.: +233245954189

Hello XXX,

I am pastor williams george from Ghana,we are running an NGO non profit organization in Ghana,our name is DIVINE SOLUTION non profit organization,

Actually i got your email contact over Internet and my God directed me to contact you to share our mission and vision about this non profit organization with you.

Our main mission is to be supporting motherless Home,orphanage,Rest privileges,widows and also helping the needy in the town and villages of western,southern and northern part of Ghana and beyond African in future, but we are facing challenges to go around towns and villages where we preach and help to mentor the needy and rest privileges and we intended to move round Africa and the whole world within sometime with help of people around us so that we can be of help with people that don't have and in need.

We also do visit hospitals and orthopedics to visit people that have accidents that don't have anybody that will help them to be of help to them in area we can.

God told us this year to start agriculture farming so that after our harvest we use the crops and use the money to help run our programs. And we have started as God directed us. But we are facing big challenges of finance.

We started with five plots of land. But we need a lot of things to finish it UP. such as agricultural equipments,mobility etc.

So please XXX as you have seen the areas we need helpers. Please choose to be our partner and my God will partner with you and your generation in the mighty NAME OF JESUS AMEN
XXX KINDLY CHECK THE ATTACHED FILE YOU WILL SEE SOME OF THE PIC OF PATIENTS WE VISITED IN THE HOSPITAL AND REST PRIVILEGES WE ARE TAKING CARE OF AND THE FARM WE STARTED TO FARM IN.

XXX, WE WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU WILL BE OF HELP TO US SO THAT WE CAN ACHIEVE THIS DREAM FOR OUR BETTER TOMORROW OF OUR YOUTHS.

KINDLY REPLY.

BEST REGARDS.

PASTOR WILLIAMS,
(FOUNDER)DIVINE SOLUTION NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#262042 by AlanJones Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:34 am
Hello My Good brother,

Thanks for your swift respond and time to work with us,i do appreciate it and hope it will yield out positive outcome between us,

Kindly check my direct mobile line you requested and do the needful,

(+233245954189)Pastor William.

Hope to hear from you soonest,

Best Regards,

Pastor William

#262130 by AlanJones Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:06 am

Hello My Good brother,

Thanks for your kind mail and time to help us to make our dream to come through we do appreciate it a lot,

Im sorry for not reaching me on phone,we went to some village to visit some ophans and there is no good network in the village that's why you wasn't able to get my line through.

Our main purpose of contacting you is that we need support from you to help us to fulfill this non profit organization so that we can be of help to homeless,ophans,victims at hospital ,rest privileges mobility to use to be going to village(motorbike or cars)so that we can be able to visiting villages and to start up agricultural project i told you on my previous mail.

My brother please look into areas we need your help and choose area you can help us to make this non profit organization move forward and we will like to partner with you aswell.

You can reach me on thesame line i gave you(+233245954189)Pastor William.

My brother here is our secretary address use it to send us anything you can use to support us on this non profit organization so that we can get it very easy here and we pray that our God will reward you and your generation in abundance.

SENDERS FULL NAME.

RECEIVERS NAME(Ogbuawolo Eric Ferdinand)

Address (Accra Ghana)

Question(What the money for)

ANSWER(Gift)

MTCN\

AMOUNT IN USD/EURO OR POUNDS)

My brother we really need your help and i pray that our God will reward you in abundance.

Best Regards

Pastor Williams.

#262447 by AlanJones Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:52 pm

Hello My Good brother,

Thanks for your understanding and help to us,we pray that almighty God will reward you abundantly and we will always remember you in our prayers here with your family and siblings.

Kindly check massage below and receive our account we use to receive gifts.

My Brother may almighty God see your family through in all your endeavors.

1;BANK NAME ZENITH BANK ACCRA GHANA.
2;ACCOUNT NAME(Franklin Obi)
3;ACCOUNT NO(4010271981)
4;BANK SWIFT(ZEBLGHAC)
5;ADDRESS(Premier Tower 4th floor Accra.
6;CORRESPONDING BANK(Citi Bank New York)
7;SWIFT(CITIUS33)
8;AMOUNT IN USD.
9;REASON OF SENDING MONEY IS GIFT)

Kindly use the account as provided according and send us deposit slip after you send the money and noticed us when you can do that so that we will know when you help us.

Thanks alot for your support once again and we strongly always be praying for your family over there in all your endeavors.

Best Regards
Pastor William.
+233245954189

#262852 by AlanJones Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:51 am
Hello My Good brother,

How are you and family over there?I hope God is doing great in your life over there?

We do pray for you here for more blessings in all your endeavors.

Im writing to know if you get our account you requested we sent to you on Saturday and when you can be off help to us as we really need urgent help now so that we can be able to release some accident victims in the hospital we are helping.

Please kindly help us and our God will always be of help to you amen.

Kindly advise.

Best Regards
Pastor William/pastor Ferdinand Eric
+233245954189

#262967 by AlanJones Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:56 pm
Hello My Good brother,

How was your night my brother and family?Hope all are in accordance?

I gave glory to God for that and we always remember you in our prayers here and your family.

My Brother im writing to know how thing is over there with you and business over there and i had a dream yesternight that some great business contract is on the way to meet you and we prayed over that it will come to you by special grace of God.

My brother we are writing to know update from you regarding your support to us to achieve this our non profit organization as we are in really need of finance urgent to release of accident victims sin the picture we sent to you in our previous email.

Brother we will really appreciate to receive your mail today and we always pray that God will reward you abundantly as you help us amen.

Hope to hear from you and stay blessed.

Best Regards
Pastor William.
+233245954189

#263393 by AlanJones Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:58 pm
Tel. Nos.: +233245954189 & +233540335400

Hello My Good Brother,

How are you doing over there ?Hope all are in good situation ?

Let give glory to almighty God.

Brother i have never heard from you since last week you wrote me,i hope all are in accordance with you.

I am writing to know update from you regarding our proposal for our non profit organization we proposed to you.

Kindly update and be of help to us as our God will reachly bless you and family in abundance.

Stay blessed.

Best Regards
Pastor William/Evan Ferdinand(Current rep)
+233245954189
whatsapp(+233540335400)

#268759 by AlanJones Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:31 pm
Tel. No.: +233245954189

Hello Brother

How are you doing over there today and family?Hope all are in accordance with you over there?

We have not heared from you for some time now,i hope you are in good health over there?

Please we are writing to know update regarding your donation you promised to us regarding our NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION we proposed to you promised to support us with $2000.

Please we will be happy to hear from you soonest.

Stay Blessed.

Best Regards
Pastor William/pastor Ferdinand Eric (Current rep)
+233245954189

#270690 by AlanJones Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:06 am
This dumb scammer contacted me to protest his legitimacy

ATTN ADMIN,

I am Mr Ferdinand Eric Ogbuawolo from DIVINE PROFIT NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION GHANA,i got a link this morning from one of my partner that someone posted out proposed massage regarding our non profit through our associate pastor William George that we are scams,and i am writing to inform your forum that we are in existence and we do seek for support from private organizations,government,church\\'s,communities,individuals both local and abroad for support and if anyone that offer us help we appreciate but if not we don\\'t force people for help,we only appeal for people support wholeheartedly to make this charity goes on to be of help to many people especially in west Africa but i was surprise receiving this link from your forum this morning.

We are appealing on behalf of DIVINE SOLUTION NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION to your forum to kindly remove us from this posts from your forum.

We will be glad to receive your respond soonest.

Mr Ferdinand Eric Ogbuawolo

KINDLY RECONFIRM THIS LINK(viewtopic.php?f=7&p=268759)

#270691 by AlanJones Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:12 am
Thanks for your mail my brother,

As we stated in our mails we sent to you,we stated that we just started our non profit organization that we are seeking help from countries,organizations,individuals,communities both abroad and local so that we can be off help to the needy and rest priviledges and use can be able to register our organization in Ghana through Ghana Registrar General as we never get our incoperation certificate yet thats why we are seeking for support so that we can get all legal documents.

We don't intend to scam or cheat anyone over internet as we cant force anyone,we sent people proposals and if any of them that accept to support fine but if not we cant force anyone you saw all our conversations emails to know if there is anything like scams over there.

Is our associate pastor William George sent the proposal and the receiver accepted that he will support us with $2,000 that we should sent him details to use to support us.

What we are doing is not to cheat to scam people,if it is scam we couldn't not expose ourselves and is my biz partner sent the site to me because she knows that i cant do such and we have been in biz for over 2 yrs now and we are trying to protect scams,

I am appealing to you he remove the link from your forum,i use God plead to you to help remove this link from your focrum as we are not here to steal people.

KINDLY GO THROUGH ALL OUR EMAILS IF THERE SOMETHING LOOK LIKE SCAM YOU WILL KNOW.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

OGBUAWOLO

#270692 by AlanJones Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:12 am
Hello Brother Jones,

How are you doing today and happy new month!

I got your mail now regarding your request about documents,as i told you in my previous mails that we never get our incoperation certificate,we applied but we never get ours for now and i cant use because of what you requested to send you fake documents,is rather tell you who we are and our stand for now .

Not the way people think that African are we all are,we still have good people but do to bad government here life is very dificult with most people in village that why our church wanted to embark on non profit organization to be helping people in local villages,accident victim poor masses in area we can before we acquire our certificate that why we even seeking for help from people to help us to make this dream to come to reality.

Check the attached file and receive some of picture of people we are rendering help.

Please i really need you to help us out to remove the post so that we can be able to focus this dream,i knew you never believe us but God in heaven knows we all we have good intention on this to help ourselves.

You can see plots of land where we are starting to cultivate an agriculture to be supporting villagers aswell.

Your kind consideration will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and stay blessed.

Ogbuawolo

#270693 by AlanJones Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:13 am
The moron then decided to write to me from another one of his scam email addresses, so it is only fair that one is published as well, for his victims to discover

To whom it may concern,

I am Mr Kofi Ansah from Old Coast Mining Ltd Cape Coast Ghana,

I found my partners name Mr Ferdinand Eric Ogbuawolo on scam Warner's in regards to Divine Solution Non Profit Organization been scammer ,This organizations has been in existence for the past Eight months now and has been helping local people in our communities and my company is in partnership with there organization and has been showing them some support for there good works for few past months now.

Yesterday Mr Ferdinand came to our office with the link from scam warners that they have posted the organization as fraud/scam,i want to comment on this that this organization don't have any relationship with scam or anything at such.

This post is tarnishing the image of this little new non profit organization that is trying to be of help to local communities in Cape Coast and other nearby regions with there little resource as a lot of people are in serious suffering down here due to bad governance in Africa.

Mr Ferdinand Eric Ogbuawolo is a gold broker and consultant into other commodities and we have been doing business together for over two years now and he is a very kind and hard working man and you can refer to his facebook profile and see his major business profile .

Kindly with immediate effect remove the post as i went through all massages in the post on scam warners and i doesn't see any bad or threaten massage over there proposals,they only seeking support from people local and abroad for help.

We have our gold licence registered in Ghana here and we have applied for IN-COOPERATION AND COMMENCE CERTIFICATE to be fully registered from Ghana registrar General for Non Profit Organization(Divine Solution)

We can prove existence of our registered gold company if necessary.

Kindly do as requested.

Your urgent cooperation will be appreciated.

Best Regards
Mr Kofi Ansah.

#270694 by AlanJones Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:14 am
A search shows that Eric Ogbuawolo is also into Gold scams as well

Here's a couple of his other email addresses and phone numbers

Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +233540335400, +233245954189 & +233540620430

Ferdinand Eric Ogbuawolo to ?GOLD & SILVER BULLION FOR REAL SELLERS & BUYERS
September 25 at 5:04pm ·

I am looking for Gold Sellers or representatives from Peru, Brazil, Australia, Guyana or any other part of South America. I need Gold Dore bars or Bullions. I am interested in long term partnership. I am not interested in any offers from the African continent so please do not email me. I will not be responding.
Kindly revert back to my contacts below.
[email protected]
skype(ferdy.eric)
whatsapp(+233540335400)

From Facebook

We have gold dory bars to sell on fob Accra at AA MINERAL ,BAR PURITY,ITALTEC,888 REFINERY,ASANKA REFINERY,PMMC,EAR LOGISTICS,IF YOU ARE INTERESTING BE KIND TO CONTACT ME ON MY CONTACT BELOW SO THAT WE DISCUSS ON THAT AND PROCEED ASAP.
[email protected]/[email protected].
Mobile:+233245954189/+233540620430.
Best Regards.
Mr Ferdinand Eric.
Success comes through the right combination of ideas, resources, hard work ,Honesty,Faithfulness and enthusiasm!

And here is the dumb scammer himself - Ferdinand Eric Ogbuawolo - https://www.facebook.com/ferdinand.ericogbuawolo

Image Image Image Image Image Image