Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#263388 by AlanJones Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:48 pm
Tel. No.: +22675643320

Hello dearest One,
Thanks for your kind of mail respond, to be sincere with you the money exist in the bank at the moment all I need is to have my freedom first to have rest of mind by getting this fund transferred to a safer place for me to start up a new life and to complete my education, this is my primary objective.

I don?t know if you agree with me from this perspective, like I told you earlier I have the death certificate of my late beloved father, and the deposit certificate which my father used to deposit the money with my name as the rightful Next of Kin and I have deposited a copy to the bank.

Presently I am staying in Mission Camp Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso I have not a personal phone due to the law of the camp authority, but if you want to reach me you can call me with the office telephone number of Rev. Joseph Dogo, his office telephone number is (+226 75 64 33 20), if you call him tell him that you want to speak to Miss Linda Kipkalya Kones, I am staying in Block G14, female hostel.

I need your full information?s including your full names, telephone numbers, home and office address. As soon as I have the above information?s, I will put things in other by sending the account information?s and the Bank contact with the scan copy of the bank deposit to you for you to contact the bank and ask them how my inheritance fund could be transferred to your Bank account over there in your country, while I will be coming over to meet you as soon as the Bank transfer the Fund.

Have a nice day with best of luck, while I hope to hear from you soon.
Best regard, yours sincerely Linda.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement