Information on romance scams and scammers.
#263268 by rococo Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:50 pm
ochotek.pl/
happinessbaby
Online: YES

- Hi, my name is happiness baby, I saw your profile and became interested in you, I would like to have a good friendship with you, please contact me through my private e-mail ([email protected]) greetings of happiness
Advertisement

#263269 by rococo Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:52 pm
bestmuslim.com/
happinessbaby
23 years old Female
Seeking Marriage
new york, california United States
Marital Status: Single
Religion: Christian
Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Last Login: 2015-08-10

Comment:
I consider myself to be a caring, loving, cofident, respect, smart and very kind human being. I value honestly and good manner. I'm a very simply person but at the same time, i hate lie and presence, i respect elders and man, am hard working, i believe in true love, i like to travel and have fun....i'm passionate and loving, i believe that trust and open communication prevent misunderstanding in a relationship and prevent pain, which i'm sure we all have experience one or more time in a life time.
#263270 by rococo Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:53 pm
faceguru.com/
happybaby
I am:Woman
Seeking a:Man
Relationship Status:Single
City:new york

About me:
I consider myself to be a caring, loving, confident, respect, smart and very kind human being. I value honestly and good manner. I'm a very simply person but at the same time, i hate lie and presence, i respect elders and man, am hard working, i believe in true love, i like to travel and have fun....i'm passionate and loving, i believe that trust and open communication prevent misunderstanding in a relationship and prevent pain, which i'm sure we all have experience one or more time in a life time.
the same pic
#263271 by rococo Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:00 pm
clones on:-
the network the same pic :=)

flirtic.ee/1208262
Joy Stevens
October 1, 1992 (22)
New Albany, United States
My goal here: Friendship Flirt Relations
Refer to the men

My name is Joy Stevens, the maid, and I am 22 years. I am my characters and scales to stay in New Albany, United States. For Flirtic.ee've registered from 08.04.2015.

My goal is to find a place for friendship, flirting, relationships. If we have common interests, you can send me a letter, make a gift or invite datę.Mówię English. My native language is English. I have no children.
facebook.com/juliet.paredes.90
Joy Stevens (ikawlangjayb)
http://topface.com/profile/98858359/
Joystevens
23, Lome, Togo

I will be glad to chat.
I do not have a status yet. Tell me what you think about me ..
#263326 by rococo Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:17 am
Subject: Awaiting to hear from you soonest‏‏

Hello my dearest,
I Blessed you with due respect in the name of God.
Firstly I thank you so much, inline with the message, which I have sent to you, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Lome, Togo.

My name is (Happiness Christopher) From United States of America, i am (23years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (United States,) 5.2ft tall, white in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Lome as a result of the war that happened in Libya which i was escaped to this country Togo were i am under refugee camp.

My late father DR, (J. Christopher Stevens). My late father was an American diplomat and lawyer who served as the U.S. Ambassador to Libya from June 2012 to September 12, 2012. My late father was killed when the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, was attacked by Islamic militants and anti-Gaddafi military on 12th September 2012. it's only me that is alive now because I am the only child my Mother has before her death, and I managed to make my way with the help of UN to Togo, where I am leaving now as refugee. .

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive because i am the only Child that my Mother gave to my late father before she died in the hospital after giving my birth at United States, so I managed to make my way to this country (Togo) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Rev. Fr, SOLOMON KUMA who is the priest of the ( Our Lady of Guadalupe Mission Parish Catholic Church, (Togo) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that with God all things are possible and you can not betray me at the end.

I have communicated to you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, i ran away from all my relatives because the want only my life to kill me, the only person i have now is the Rev Fr. SOLOMON KUMA , who is our guardian here in this refugee camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Rev father Tel number is (+228-931-513-63) if you call, please tell him that you wants to speak with me Miss. Happiness from United States he will send for me in the hostel to come and talk with you. Here in this camp I am sending you email through the church office computer at the Rev Farther office. Because As a refugee here we don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money, phone, computer, or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to me being in this bad situation. I was present when i saw my Father killed and my only brother was killed by my step Mother that is why i ran away from her.

Please listen to this --( because it's a secret, even no one knows about it except you and i knows about this) Because my step Mother was attacking to kill me after she have killed my only brother before i ruined out from the house to this refugee camp, so i will like you to keep this secret that am telling you now to yourself and I.

I have my late father's death certificate here with me, which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in LOME TOGO which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is US$9.5M(Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). So I will like you to help me to transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you in your country. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is you and me.

For your own information, i want you to view this news information about killing of my late Father, story through BBC WORLD NEWS http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-19567353 So i will like you to keep it to yourself as secret and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it, As my Step Mother is Attacking to kill me and take everything my father has left

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and people that have vision, hardworking and GOD fearing person. My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently.

can i trust you as a genuine friend ?
Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said, i have a lot to tell you..
Have a nice day and think about my condition here
Attached here is my pictures for you,

Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed.
with lot of love Yours.
Happiness.
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 07:49:18 +0000

add pic :arrow:
#275171 by malu53 Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:07 pm
lide.cz/detail/sM4ldQ0huoBnGAtq & loventine.com
Girl from Jindřichova Hradce
Age 20

happiness
23 years old
Dallas, Texas, United States

same script on both profiles, uses pic from starting post

I consider myself to be a caring, loving, confident, respect, smart and very kind human being. I value honestly and good manner. I'm a very simply person but at the same time, i hate lie and presence, i respect elders and man, am hard working, i believe in true love, i like to travel and have fun...