Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#263323 by rococo Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:38 am
Subject: WITH LOVE AND AFFECTION,THIS IS MY TRUE LIFE STORY

Hello My Dearest,
Thank you so much for taking your time to reply my mail.and i will really like to have a good relationship with you,Now let me start first to explain more to you in details my position and why i initiated this contact with you due to the critical condition i am facing all this while.I will also hesitate to make known to you all about me and the business project which i will like to have with you,so please do not delay as i am going to expose allot about my self and background here to you without us knowing each other very well in the time past,but i belief that every solid partnership starts just on a day,so ours as i am wishing can not be different. I hope you will forgive me if i gone far beyond your imagination/expectation from a new friend.

I'm presently residing in a camp,where am seeking Asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugees here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country or any where you might recommend.

And it is from the office of the reverend father who is in charge of the camp were i am residing that have the computer through which i am emailing you, I told the Reverend father about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer when ever the computer is free, The Reverend telephone number which you can reach me with is (+221778670323) please when you call,ask the Reverend father of Miss Rita Ellison, and he will send for me to come and answer your call. the reverend father name is Rev.Benard cletus.This is also his email address
([email protected])

More about me:
Am,the single daughter of my parents,a citizen of Sudan in East Africa, my name is Rita Dorin Ellison 24 years old, a medical student never married,and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country,you can find more of my story through the following site on the net

BBC News http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6469857.stm

and the political crisis unrest that is still going on. My father of blessed memory by name late Mr. David Ellison who was the a manager with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan , was killed along side with my beloved mother and our family house burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country this has turned my life around for pains/frustration and sufferings conditions,Because it is only me that is alive now,and our country have be in civil war for long time. So, I have to ran out of my country because of this incident and to avoid untimely death, as it is right now i don't have anywhere to go or who to call my relatives. I decided to run far away from my country through the help of (UNICEF) and red cross to a place where I'm presently

seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar Republic Du Senegal.

Please listen to this and try to keep it to your self only,My late father of blessed memory deposited some money in a bank when he was alive and he used my name as the "Next of Kin" because i was his only child. And the amount is the sum of ($5.3 Million US Dollars) (five point three Million United States dollars ).I shall forward you with the necessary information of the Deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer to receive the fund on my behalf, As you will help me in an investment, and I will go back to school to complete my studies because i was in the University level before the political crisis unrest in my country which led to bloody civil war began and unfortunately it claimed the life of my beloved ones and living me in this frustrating painful condition.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be confidential for security purposes because it's now all about (Money).

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely with me, I am staying at the female hostel here in the refugee camp. Please, keep this transaction to your self only. Do not disclose it to any one till the fund (MONEY) gets to you,which I will also come over to be with you once the fund is transfer to you. I promise you sincerity and honesty over this transaction and in our relationship,I will always love you forever. I expect your honest earliest reply because i am helpless without you.

However,forward to me all your details; full names........, Address..........,Occupation...........and your telephone number..........., Upon receiving all this information from you i will then draft a mail to the Bank to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details, so that when you contact them,they will honor your application,the attachment is my picture so that you will see how i look like, and i will like you to call me with the Reverend father telephone number and ask him that you want to speak to me so that he will send for me to come and speak with you,because i will be happy to hear your sweet and lovely voice.

May the Almighty God continue to guide and protect you.
Yours,
Rita Ellison
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 08:39:12 +0000

Image Image Image

Photo stolen from Uche Utojiuba R.
slicereports.com/blog/2014/09/16/slice-exclusivevote-uche-utojiuba-for-miss-style-queen-nigeria/
Advertisement

#263324 by rococo Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:42 am
sexynaija.com/
rita34
female, 24 y/o, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Looking for male
Your real name rita

Desired Relationship Marriage
My birthday 31-01-1991
My match age 21-104
[email protected]
Occupation student
Religion Catholic

please write me through my email ([email protected]) so that i will get back to you with my details and some of my photos for us to know each other thanks am in love with you

Rita Ellison -- live:ritaellison