Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#230836 by AlanJones Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:28 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22966374796

ATTENTION ,I know it is because of your past expenses that make you not to believe me but I told you before that I cannot deceive you because my bible says what shall it profit a man to gain material things and loose your soul, any way their is good news now, i raised some money to help you out and make sure that your payment will be release to you the same day you send the $50.00 as well. I borrowed money yesterday after service from my Pastor, then you have to send the remain balance now only $50.00 but i don't see the reason you have to keep silent on me, honestly I am just disappointed at your behaviors before because you know that I cannot deceive you, Just pay the $50.00 and leave rest for me watching me if I am telling you lies.Your payments is already approval today for you to receive it but the management here says that you must pay $50.00 for the Stamp and activation charge before you can receive the payment today, please send the charge through western union immediately, i have assured you a time without number that this is genuine and legitimate. I swear If I fail to release your payment after you send the $50.00 as I promise don't count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you, don't fear as soon as you send the $50.00 today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lie to you because I can not use my life swear because of $50.00, how can I swear against my life because of this small amount? it is to show you that I am telling you the truth.HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM BELOW:
Receiver Name :::::::: Chidi Udu
City :::::::: Parakun
Question :::::::: color
Answer :::::::: Blue
Amount :::::::: $50.00
Money Transfer Control Number :::::::: (M.T.C.N)
Sender's name ::::::::
Sender's Direct Telephone::::::::::

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $50.00 today we shall send your pick up information the same day you send the$50.00 I swear.

Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Ann Ezechukwu
Foreign Operation Manager
Telephone +22966374796

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#233575 by AlanJones Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:08 am
From MISS.SANDRA GEORGE - [email protected]

Attn; Fund Beneficiary;

HAPPY NEW YEAR::: THIS IS OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO PICK UP THE FUND ONCE YOU COMPLY WITH OUR INSTRUCTION TODAY. AND THE TOTAL OF FUND WILL ARE GOING TO TRANSFER TO YOU IS $850,000.00 USD.

Information reaching us from our Western Union Corporate Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your of your payment $850,000.00 USD to enable you cash up your total (fund) since you are finding it difficult to believe and now i want to a sure you that this is real for you to receive the total payment immediately, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay $60.00 for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the total required sum of $160.00. Time is of the essence here. You are to pay $60.00 as activation fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first payment of $5,000:00 USD from any Western Union center around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment.

Note that you are going to receive two payments every day, your first payment of $5,000.00 we transfer in the morning time by 9:00AM in your country time and second payment of $5,000.00 we be in afternoon by 3:30PM, until your total fund of $850,000.00 USD is complete transferring to you through our Western Union Money Transfer Office. Also i am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your fund of which you will and can never cash up your total sum again i want you to use Western Union to send $60.00 for the activation fee with the information Bellow.

Receiver name: Paul Dennis Onyeka
Receiver city: COTONOU.
Receiver country: BENIN.
Country code: 229.
Text question: COLOR.
Text answer: BLUE.
Amount: $60.00.
(M.T.C.N) Money Transfer Control Number ::::::::

Kindly reconfirm to him the following below information immediatey transferring your fund today once you send the fee.

Your Beneficiary Full Name:__________
Your Current address_______________
Your country________________________
Your Phone number_____________________
Your ID______________________

Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the fund today and not tomorrow. Regards my direct phone line is +229 66374796 MISS.SANDRA GEORGE. For your payment,Email me On the Email Address{[email protected]}

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $60.00 will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of $5,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of $60.00 and I swear you will receive your payment immediately we confirm this payment from you today.

EMAIL ME WITH THE MTCN NUMBER OR CAIL ME OK I AM WAITIG.

MISS.SANDRA GEORGE..
Western Union Office Department
Telephone number: +229 66374796.
{[email protected]]
Email Address{[email protected]}

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#238662 by AlanJones Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:26 am

Attn; beneficiary ;

THE TOTAL OF FUND WILL ARE GOING TO TRANSFER TO YOU IS
$790,000.00 USD.

Information reaching us from our Western Union Corporate Headquarters
now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the
activation of your of your payment $790,000:00 USD to enable you cash
up your total (fund) since you are finding it difficult to believe and
have trust so now i want to a sure you that this is real for you to
receive the total payment immediately, We have decided that you are to
go ahead and pay from $40.00 up for the activation fee since you are
not able to come up with the total required sum of $140.00. Time is of
the essence here. You are to pay from $40.00 up for the activation
fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable
you receive your first payment of $5,000:00 USD from any Western Union
center around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the
balance once you pick up this first payment of $5,000.00, sum of your
activation upon cashing up of your first payment.

Also i am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the
balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your fund
of which you will and can never cash up your total sum again i want
you to use Western Union to send the money for the activation fee with
the information Bellow.

Receiver name: Dean Molu
Amount: from 40.00 up .

Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the
money and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer
you the fund today and not tomorrow. Regards my direct phone line is
+229 66374796 Mrs. Sandra Okafor. For your payment, Email me On the
Email Address([email protected])

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of from
$40.00 up will told you to send today, we shall send your first
payment of $5,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need
to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of from
$40.00 up and I swear you will receive your payment immediately.

EMAIL ME WITH THE MTCN NUMBER OR CAIL ME OK I AM WAITING.

Mrs. Sandra Okafor.
Head Office Operations Manager..
Telephone number: +229 66374796
E-mail:([email protected])

#243012 by AlanJones Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:16 am
Tel. No.: +22968771904

ATTENTION,

I know it is because of your past expenses that make you not to
believe me but I told you before that I cannot deceive you because my
bible says what shall it profit a man to gain material things and
loose your soul, any way their is good news now, i raised some money
to help you out and make sure that your payment will be release to you
the same day you send the $55.00 as well. I borrowed money yesterday
after service from my Pastor, then you have to send the remain balance
now only $55.00 but i don't see the reason why you have keep silent on
me not to respond back, honestly I am just disappointed at your
behaviors before because you know that I cannot deceive you, Just pay
the $55.00 and leave rest for me watching me if I am telling you lies
or not.

Your payments is already approval today for you to receive it but the
management here says that you must pay $55.00 for the Stamp and
activation charge before you can receive the payment today, please
send the charge through western union immediately, i have assured you
a time without number that this is genuine and legitimate. I swear If
I fail to release your payment after you send the $55.00 as I promise
don't count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you, don’t fear
as soon as you send the $55.00 today please leave the rest to me and
see if I am lie to you because I can not use my life swear because of
$55.00, how can I swear against my life because of this small amount?
it is to show you that I am telling you the truth.

You have an assurance of receiving your payment once this is settled
and whatever that arises next shall be taking care of by this our head
office, but i swear nothing is going to come up again after this and i
will make sure you start receiving your funds immediately or i will
write a petition against our headquarter office and they will have
whatever you have spent on your funds sent it back to you first thing
tomorrow. Just try and understand because i do not want you to loose
your funds that you have spent so much on now you have only one step
to receiving your funds. Do not allow the devil to turn your mind
against this because by the time you realize you have a mistake, it
might be too late to recover.

I will guarantee you 100% sure that you will not pay any more money
after you send this fee because you will pick up your first payment
within 45minutes after receiving the last fee from you and I will be
the cost of the fee if it is any other fee but I believer that no any
fee we will ask you to pay again I am makes sure that I must put smile
on your face in next 45 minutes I am waiting for your payment because
this transaction has taken so long and I don't want you to lose this
fund at the end This are your funds which is already in our system to
transfer to you and it will be release to you as soon as you pay the
(A.R.O) Authorization Release Order fees of $55.00 USD.

Please do not send any more money again now for you to know that we
are 100% sure that this fee is only money you will send in this office
here is your western union information you will use to pick up your
first payment is out already now.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY TO WESTERN UNION MONEY
TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM BELOW:

Receiver Name :::::::: JOHN OGENE
Amount :::::::: $55.00

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $55.00
Today we shall send your pick up information the same day you send the
$55.00 I swear.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Remornd Paul.
Telephone +22968771904.

#257744 by AlanJones Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:48 am
Reply-to: WESTERN UNION PAYMENT OFFICE - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22967959603

ATTENTION,

I know it is because of your past expenses that make you not to believe me but I told you before that I cannot deceive you because my bible says what shall it profit a man to gain material things and loose your soul, any way their is good news now, i raised some money to help you out and make sure that your payment will be release to you the same day you send the $55.00 as well. I borrowed money yesterday after service from my Pastor, then you have to send the remain balance now only $55.00 but i don't see the reason why you have keep silent on me not to respond back, honestly I am just disappointed at your behaviors before because you know that I cannot deceive you, Just pay the $55.00 and leave rest for me watching me if I am telling you lies or not.

Your payments is already approval today for you to receive it but the management here says that you must pay $55.00 for the Stamp and activation charge before you can receive the payment today, please send the charge through western union immediately, i have assured you a time without number that this is genuine and legitimate. I swear If I fail to release your payment after you send the $55.00 as I promise don't count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you, don’t fear as soon as you send the $55.00 today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lie to you because I can not use my life swear because of $55.00, how can I swear against my life because of this small amount? it is to show you that I am telling you the truth.

You have an assurance of receiving your payment once this is settled and whatever that arises next shall be taking care of by this our head office, but i swear nothing is going to come up again after this and i will make sure you start receiving your funds immediately or i will write a petition against our headquarter office and they will have whatever you have spent on your funds sent it back to you first thing tomorrow. Just try and understand because i do not want you to loose your funds that you have spent so much on now you have only one step to receiving your funds. Do not allow the devil to turn your mind against this because by the time you realize you have a mistake, it might be too late to recover.

I will guarantee you 100% sure that you will not pay any more money after you send this fee because you will pick up your first payment within 45minutes after receiving the last fee from you and I will be the cost of the fee if it is any other fee but I believer that no any fee we will ask you to pay again I am makes sure that I must put smile on your face in next 45 minutes I am waiting for your payment because this transaction has taken so long and I don't want you to lose this fund at the end This are your funds which is already in our system to transfer to you and it will be release to you as soon as you pay the (A.R.O) Authorization Release Order fees of $55.00 USD.

Please do not send any more money again now for you to know that we are 100% sure that this fee is only money you will send in this office here is your western union information you will use to pick up your first payment is out already now.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM BELOW:

Receiver Name :::::::: DEAN MOLU
Amount :::::::: $55.00

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $55.00
Today we shall send your pick up information the same day you send the
$55.00 I swear.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Remornd Paul.
Telephone +22967959603.

#280864 by AlanJones Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:44 am

How are you today?

I'm An Assistant Manager Western Union Branch Cotonou Head office Director General (Bank of Africa Benin SA) Benin Republic, My Name Is MRS.THERESA AKIDO, I am responding back to you this morning to inform you that Our General manager just passed away 3 days ago (((Died)))Mr. David Morreson, mean his soul rest in pace Amen. And all the files/documents was handed over to me yesterday, Being the 06th of January 2016 Luckily I went through all the files and found out that you have incomplete transfer in our Head office custody,

that is the reason why I am writing to inform you that I have some funds at hand to assist you to complete your transaction here in our custody, but it's not yet complete and secondly you have to assure me that after I help you on this matter, and as soon as you receive your first installation payment that you will return my supported money back to me? The reason why I want to help you out is because if this fund last for more than a year in our custody it will transfer to Government account.

Therefore, I need your urgent respond today so that we shall finalize the transfer of your $5,000.00 payment every day. Thanks and God bless you as am looking forward to hear from you as the funds beneficiary, Remember that we will make the payment two times a day, once in morning while the other will come to you in the evening time. Until your total sum of $950.000.00 (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars) is transfer to you completely. Here is content email ([email protected])

THANKS FOR OUR PATRONAGE,
YOURS SINCERELY
MRS.THERESA AKIDO.
ASSISTANT MANAGER WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE.
FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
TELEPHONE :{+22968771904}.

#288818 by AlanJones Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:36 am

THE TOTAL OF FUND WILL ARE GOING TO TRANSFER TO YOU IS $790,000.00 USD.

ATTENTION FUND BENEFICIARY:

Information reaching us from our office Western Union Corporate Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your of your payment $790,000:00 USD to enable you cash up your total (fund) since you are finding it difficult to believe and have trust so now i want to a sure you that this is real for you to receive the total payment immediately, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay from $35.00 up for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the total required sum of $135.00. Time is of the essence here. You are to pay from $35.00 up for the activation fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first payment of $5,000:00 USD from any Western Union center around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance once you pick up this first payment of $5,000.00, sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment.

Below is the information to send the (activation fee and Singing Transfer paper) of from 35.00 up Via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram, bear in mind that all you will ever have to spend to received this Fund is $40.00 Dollars Nothing more Nothing less ok.

Receiver name: Kelvin Emodi
Amount: from 35.00 up .

Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the fund today and not tomorrow. Regards my direct phone line is +229 68771904 Mrs. Sandra Okafor. For your payment, Email me On the Email Address([email protected])

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of from $35.00 up will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of $5,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of from $35.00 up and I swear you will receive your payment immediately.

Mrs. Sandra Okafor.
Telephone number: +229 68771904
Email Address([email protected])

#302019 by AlanJones Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:04 am
Other Email: [email protected]

THE TOTAL OF FUND WILL ARE GOING TO TRANSFER TO YOU IS $850,000.00 USD.

Attention; Fund Beneficiary;

Information reaching us from our Western Union Corporate Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your of your payment $850,000:00 USD to enable you cash up your total (fund) since you are finding it difficult to believe and now i want to a sure you that this is real for you to receive the total payment immediately, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay $55.00 for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the total required sum of $155.00. Time is of the essence here. You are to pay $55.00 as activation fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first payment of $5,000:00 USD from any Western Union center around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment.

Also i am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your fund of which you will and can never cash up your total sum again i want you to use Western Union to send $55.00 for the activation fee with the information Bellow.

Receiver Name: LEON MBA
Receiver country: BENIN REPUBLIC.
Amount: $55.00.

Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the fund today and not tomorrow. Regards my direct phone line is +229 68771904 MRS. TAWNYA .E. YOUNG. For your payment, Email me On the Email Address: {[email protected]}

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $55.00 will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of $5,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of $55.00 and I swear you will receive your payment immediately we confirm this payment from you today.

I will guarantee you 100% and assurance that you will not pay any more money after you send this fee because you will pick up your first payment within 45minutes after receiving the last fee from you and I will bear the cost of the fee if it is any other fee but I believer that no any fee we will ask you to pay again I am makes sure that I must put smile on your face in next 45 minutes I am waiting for your payment because this transaction has taken so long and I don't want you to lose this fund at the end This are your funds which is already in our system to transfer to you and it will be release to you as soon as you pay the activation fee and (A.R.O) Authorization Release Order fees of $55.00 USD.

MRS. TAWNYA .E. YOUNG.
Telephone number: +229 68771904. Call or Send Me SMS Text Message.
Contact E-mail ([email protected])