Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#257284 by malu53 Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:53 am
jennifer
21, Krefeld, Germany
Last seen 16 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone,
aged 41‑99, in Zimbabwe.

Hello dear
my name is Jennifer how are you
i have something very important to tell you. so that you can know me more and see more of my pictures through my personal email. please hope to hear from you (jennifermarius5@ hotmail.com) waiting to hear from you
Lots of love

also scamlisted here
https://www.facebook.com/golpistasvirtu ... 9933062965
Last edited by malu53 on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#257646 by malu53 Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:51 pm
Hello My new friend.
Thanks for your mail I am more than happy in your reply to my mail

How are you today together with your health which is the most important thing to me. and your day hope fine? My name is Miss Jennifer Marius 24 single and never married, I am from ivory coast in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal As a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years. In nutshell, My late father Dr. Paul Marius, was the personal advice to the former head of state in my country ivory coast in west Africa, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father, It was only me that is alive now,

about my family (Marius) after the civil war i managed to stay with my uncle but when we discovered the box and i being the next of kin he began to treat me bad because I did not agree with him to transfer the money according to his wish and that is when he threaten to kill me and one day when he was not in i managed to rune away with the box and as i reached to Senegal where am now staying as a refugee I open it and found this document,

I would like to know more about you, I am writing at this hour because of my status as a refugee in Dakar Senegal And I am an orphanage child since three years,as a result of the assassination of my parents by rebel group which left me with no one except me,

And my father was the then attorney general of the federation and justice minister of Ivory coast that made him a well known man in my country and his involvement in politics he lost his life together with my mother He deposited 6.7 million us dollars in Barclay's bank UK London and I have contacted the bank to claim the money as the next of kin because of my deplorable condition in Senegal refugee camp and the bank replied that due to my refugee status that I am not qualified to claim the money that I have to look for a reliable foreign trustee who will stand on my behalf to claim the funds that is the only condition the bank gave me.

And now I want to know if you are honest and reliable because if I lose this money I will suffer all my life on earth and I will not finish my education any so be honest to me if you will betray me please tell me ,and I want you to treat this with the absolute confidence and hold it to yourself without somebody knowing for my safety.

Once again My name is Miss Jennifer Marius and my father's name Dr. Paul Marius, If you are able and honest to help me please reply back so that I will give you the bank contact information for immediate contact. so let me know how you will help me out of this plight.

Bank name :Barclay's Bank Plc
Address:54 Lombard City of London, EC3P 3AH,
Email:.......................
Tell:......................

I will give you the email ids of the bank transfer department and the phone number if you promise me that you will not take the money all by yourself and leave me here to die of hunger. please reply back and let me know if you are willing to help me.

I will be very happy to speak with you for more information about the deposited funds but i don't have a private phone, My only access to Internet is only through our church computer which i can only use when we come for morning or evening service, So now i will give you our church Rev pastor's phone number. ( Name, revd Michael Roland) Tel (+221.767509699) please call me on this number, when you call just tell the Rev that you want to speak with me, then he will send for me to come and speak with you, so please try to call me and let me know if you really want to help me so that i will send you more information of the deposited funds, Attached here is my picture i will like to see
Thanks yours Jennifer.
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015

Image Image
#311161 by malu53 Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:44 pm
My dear,
I heard from the Reverend father Micheal Roland that the draft
cheque of $300,000.usd,I left for you have credited with an ATM VISA
CARD that contains $300, 000, (Three Hundred thousand US dollar) which i
gave you to appreciate your past effort.
Feel free to contact (United Bank for Africa) that credit the fund with an ATM CARD.This your file no.KTU/9023118308/05 in UBA Bank that credited the ATM VISA CARD ,
Bank Email: ( http://[email protected] ) contact them for the ATM VISA CARD to send to you there,
Telephone;+221783733300
Yours sincerely
Miss Jennifer
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016