Information on romance scams and scammers.
#256190 by rococo Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:33 am
WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Senegal

Candyheart
24 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

Hello I'm writing you to know if can we be friends? you can write me at
([email protected]) So that we can share ideas and photos, i wait your reply Regard,
Candy.
Advertisement

#256225 by rococo Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:05 pm
WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Senegal

Candybaby2
24 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

Hello I'm writing you to know if can we be friends? you can write me at
([email protected]) So that we can share ideas and photos,
i wait your reply Regard, Candy.
#256358 by malu53 Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:43 pm
My dear one,
I am more than happy in your reply, and how was your day?. mine was a little bit fine over here in Dakar Senegal, hoping that you too must be fine over there now. So like i told you before my name is, Miss Candy Hosman i am 26 years old girl, from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country.

My late father, Dr. Hosman Obafime, was a prominent successful business man and a politician under the government of, Charles Taylor, the former head of state in Liberia before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father, It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now with the help of the United Nation.

Remember i told you that I am from Liberia, but due to the war in my country, that cost the dead of my parents which made me to stay hear as a refuge And please also remember that in a any good relationship ''Distance or Age '' dose not matters, what matters is how you care about each other , so please bear with me for the distance and age. Mean while, I would like to know more about you, your residents, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies, and please everything about you.

As for me, i have a lot and VERY IMPORTANT thing to tell you in my next mail, maybe before then i will try to get our Reverend Father phone number to give it to you so that you can call me through the Reverend phone then both of us will talk to each other and hear each others voice. And bellow this mail is my pictures, i hope you will like them? and i am waiting to hear from you soonest.
From yours Candy Hosman.Emoji
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015
#265268 by malu53 Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:07 am
Hello My Dear One,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Belgium. Presently I am in Asia for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. mean while, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact our refugee camp secretary in Dakar Senegal, his name is Reverend Jonathan, his email is ( [email protected] ) Phone; 00221767503580, Ask him to send the bank cheque to you what sum of $300,000,00. That's Three Hundred Thousand Dollar of bank cheque which I kept for your compensation with the reverend for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with our camp secretary Reverend Jonathan, to receive the bank cheque from him.

Name: Reverend Jonathan
Email:([email protected] )
Phone:(+221767503580)

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffers at that time. This period, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand.

Finally, remember that i left an instruction to the secretary on your behalf to send the bank cheque of $300,000,00 to you, so feel free to get in touch with him without any delay.
Yours Truly,
Candy.
Date: Wed, 26 Aug