Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#230440 by AlanJones Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:43 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968771904

Attn; Fund Beneficiary; THE TOTAL OF FUND WILL ARE GOING TO TRANSFER TO YOU IS $850,000.00 USD.

Information reaching us from our Western Union Corporate Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your of your payment $850,000.00 USD to enable you cash up your total (fund) since you are finding it difficult to believe and now i want to a sure you that this is real for you to receive the total payment immediately, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay $45.00 for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the total required sum of $145.00. Time is of the essence here. You are to pay $45.00 as activation fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first payment of $5,000:00 USD from any Western Union center around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment.

Note that you are going to receive two payments every day, your first payment of $5,000.00 we transfer in the morning time by 9:00AM in your country time and second payment of $5,000.00 we be in afternoon by 3:30PM, until your total fund of $850,000.00 USD is complete transferring to you through our Western Union Money Transfer Office. Also i am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your fund of which you will and can never cash up your total sum again i want you to use Western Union to send $45.00 for the activation fee with the information Bellow.

Receiver name: OGENE DANIEL.
Receiver city: COTONOU.
Receiver country: BENIN.
Country code: 229.
Text question: COLOR.
Text answer: BLUE.
Amount: $45.00.(M.T.C.N) Money Transfer Control Number ::::::::
Sender's name ::::::::

Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the fund today and not tomorrow. Regards my direct phone line is +229 68771904 Mr.Remornd Paul For your payment, Email me On the Email Address{[email protected]}

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $45.00 will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of $5,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of $45.00 and I swear you will receive your payment immediately we confirm this payment from you today.

EMAIL ME WITH THE MTCN NUMBER OR CAIL ME OK I AM WAITIG.

Mr. Remornd Paul.
Western Union Office Department
Telephone number: +229 68771904
Email Address{[email protected]}

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#236445 by AlanJones Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:31 am
Tel. No.: +22966374796

Dear Our Western Union Customer Attention Please ,

Breaking News, This is to inform you that the higher authorities that is in-charge of international transaction has this morning declared that you will receive your SD$1.500.000.00 ( One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) through Western Union Money Transfer Government office Only as compensation for your past effort here in Benin Republic. So the arrangement has been made this morning and the Federal High Court Of Justice has signed your Western Union Transfer Papers and the only money you will pay is USD$35.00 for the signing of it which means your transfer will start tomorrow morning.

Note that the daily transfer of your fund is USD$4,000 twice per day until your total $1.500.000.00Usd(One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) is completely transferred to you from this Western Union Government Office, be rest assured and guarantee that your first payment of the USD$4,000 will be release for the immediately pick up by you today in any office western union location around under 1hour and 30minutes once we confirm the sum of $35.00USD from you which is to enable us have your Tax Clearance Certificate that was expired renewed from the office of international monetary Fund (I.M.F) as it was approved and programmed by the Federal Ministry of Finance COTONOU-Benin Republic that the you should pay only $35.00USD for the renewal of your Tax Clearance Certificate.

Finally; you are hereby advice to try as much as you can to raise this fee of $35.00 USD and have it send immediately with the Informationstated below.

RECEIVER'S NAME: DEAN MOLU
STATE: COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION: HOW LONG
TEXT ANSWER: IMMEDIATELY
AMOUNT NEEDED: $35.00 ONLY
MTCN NUMBER
SENDER'S NAME

Your urgent response is await along with the payment details of this required $35.00USD to enable us complete with this transaction as it was approved and programmed for the immediately release of your first payment $4,000 USD under 1hour and 30miuntes that the required fee has been confirmed by the (I.M.F) Finally you are advise to stop emailing any office or department here in Benin Republic until you receive your full compensation from us, this is for security reason.

We are looking forward to hear from you with the payment information.

Thanks and remain bless
Yours in service
Mrs. Annmary Johnson
Telephone +229 66374796

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#241649 by AlanJones Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:36 am

Dear Our Western Union Customer Attention Please ,

Breaking News, This is to inform you that the higher authorities that is in-charge of international transaction has this morning declared that you will receive your SD$1.500.000.00 ( One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) through Western Union Money Transfer Government office Only as compensation for your past effort here in Benin Republic. So the arrangement has been made this morning and the Federal High Court Of Justice has signed your Western Union Transfer Papers and the only money you will pay is USD$45.00 for the signing of it which means your transfer will start tomorrow morning.

Note that the daily transfer of your fund is USD$4,000 twice per day until your total $1.500.000.00Usd(One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) is completely transferred to you from this Western Union Government Office, be rest assured and guarantee that your first payment of the USD$4,000 will be release for the immediately pick up by you today in any office western union location around under 1hour and 30minutes once we confirm the sum of $45.00USD from you which is to enable us have your Tax Clearance Certificate that was expired renewed from the office of international monetary Fund (I.M.F) as it was approved and programmed by the Federal Ministry of Finance COTONOU-Benin Republic that the you should pay only $45.00USD for the renewal of your Tax Clearance Certificate.

Finally; you are hereby advice to try as much as you can to raise this fee of $45.00 USD and have it send immediately with the Information stated below.

RECEIVER'S NAME: Chidi Udu
STATE: COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION: ZIP CODE?
TEXT ANSWER: 229
AMOUNT NEEDED: $45.00 ONLY
MTCN NUMBER
SENDER'S NAME

Your urgent response is await along with the payment details of this required $45.00USD to enable us complete with this transaction as it was approved and programmed for the immediately release of your first payment $4,000 USD under 1hour and 30miuntes that the required fee has been confirmed by the (I.M.F) Finally you are advise to stop emailing any office or department here in Benin Republic until you receive your full compensation from us, this is for security reason.

We are looking forward to hear from you with the payment information.

Thanks and remain bless
Yours in service
Mrs. Annmary Johnson
Telephone +229 66374796

#245783 by AlanJones Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:05 am

Dear Customer.
$600.000.00Usd Compensation From Benin Republic.

Breaking News,This is to inform you that the higher authorities that is in charge of international transaction has this morning declared that you will receive your $600.000.00Usd(Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) through Western Union Money Transfer Only as compensation for your past effort here in Benin Republic.

So the arrangement has been made this morning and the Federal High Court Of Justice has signed your Western Union Transfer Papers and the only money you will pay is $40. for the signing of it which means your transfer will start tomorrow morning.

The daily transfer of your fund is $5000.00 per day until your total $600.000.00Usd(Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) is completely transferred to you.

I am here to swear to you that your first payment of the $5000.00 daily transfer will be on its way today or latest tomorrow morning once we confirm the $40 from you which is for the Federal High Court Of Justice Benin Republic signing of your Western Union Transfer Papers.To show you the truth.

Below is the First transfer payment details which has been insert into our computer.

Your Payment of $5,000.00 USD DETAILS
MTCN: 173-778-2538
SENDER’S NAME:Clarence corass
AMOUNT $5000.00.
Then we want you to type WWW.WESTERNUNION.COM and click tracking and pest sender's first name and last name,the you pest mtcn number and click check status to see that your first transfer of $5000.00 is well available for you but you will not pick it until you pay the needed $40.00 for the signing of your Western Union Transfer Papers by the Federal High Court of Justice Benin Republic.
So we are here giving you this Western Union or Money Gram Payment Information Information for you to send the $40 immediately and your first transfer of the $5000.00 will be on its way after we pick the $40.00;

RECEIVER'S NAME...John Ogene
COUNTRY....BENIN REPUBLIC
STATE.........COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION... HONEST
ANSWER.... TRUST
AMOUNT NEEDED.....$40.00 ONLY
MTCN NUMBER...
SENDER'S NAME....
We wait for your mail with the $40 from you and be rest assured that you will receive your total compensation of $600.000.00Usd from us because this is General Western Union Head Office here in Benin Republic.

Finally you are advise to stop emailing any office or department here in Benin Republic until you receive your full compensation from us,this is for your security.Call us with +22968771904
E-mail { [email protected] }
Yours sincerely,
Dr .Mrs Julian James.

#248884 by AlanJones Sat May 02, 2015 2:01 am

THE TOTAL OF FUND WILL ARE GOING TO TRANSFER TO YOU IS $897,000.00 USD.

Attention Fund Beneficiary,

Information reaching us from our Western Union Corporate Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your of your payment $897,000:00 USD to enable you cash up your total (fund) since you are finding it difficult to believe and have trust so now i want to a sure you that this is real for you to receive the total payment immediately, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay from $40.00 up for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the total required sum of $140.00. Time is of the essence here. You are to pay from $40.00 up for the activation fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first payment of $5,000:00 USD from any Western Union center around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance once you pick up this first payment of $5,000.00, sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment.

Also i am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your fund of which you will and can never cash up your total sum again i want you to use Western Union to send the money for the activation fee with the information Bellow.

Receiver name: DEAN MOLU
Amount: from 40.00 up .
(M.T.C.N) Money Transfer Control Number ::::::::

Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the fund today and not tomorrow. Regards my direct phone line is +229 66374796 Mrs. Sandra Okafor. For your payment, Email me On the Email Address([email protected])

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of from $40.00 up will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of $5,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of from $40.00 up and I swear you will receive your payment immediately.

Mrs. Sandra Okafor.
Head Office Operations Manager..
Telephone number: +229 66374796
E-mail ([email protected])

#253640 by AlanJones Sun May 31, 2015 3:10 am
From: "Head Office Operations Manager" - [email protected]

THIS IS LAST CHANCE THAT YOU HAVE OVER THIS YOUR FUND TO BE PICK IT UP IN OUR HEAD OFFICE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER PAYMENT.

THE TOTAL OF FUND WILL ARE GOING TO TRANSFER TO YOU IS $790,000.00 USD.

Attn; Fund beneficiary ;

Information reaching us from our Western Union Corporate Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your of your payment $790,000:00 USD to enable you cash up your total (fund) since you are finding it difficult to believe and have trust so now i want to a sure you that this is real for you to receive the total payment immediately, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay from $35.00 up for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the total required sum of $150.00. Time is of the essence here. You are to pay from $35.00 up for the activation fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first payment of $5,000:00 USD from any Western Union center around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance once you pick up this first payment of $5,000.00, sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment.

Also i am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your fund of which you will and can never cash up your total sum again i want you to use Western Union to send the money for the activation fee with the information Bellow.

Receiver name: Dean Molu
Amount: from 35.00 up .

Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the fund today and not tomorrow. Regards my direct phone line is +229 66374796 Mrs. Patricia Okafor. For your payment, Email me On the Email Address([email protected])

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of from $35.00 up will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of $5,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of from $40.00 up and I swear you will receive your payment immediately.

Mrs. Patricia Okafor.

Head Office Operations Manager.
E-mail([email protected])

#257369 by AlanJones Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:26 pm

THE TOTAL OF FUND WILL ARE GOING TO TRANSFER TO YOU IS $897,000.00 USD.

Attention Fund Beneficiary,

Information reaching us from our Western Union Corporate Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your of your payment $897,000:00 USD to enable you cash up your total (fund) since you are finding it difficult to believe and have trust so now i want to a sure you that this is real for you to receive the total payment immediately, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay from $50.00 up for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the total required sum of $150.00. Time is of the essence here. You are to pay from $50.00 up for the activation fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first payment of $5,000:00 USD from any Western Union center around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance once you pick up this first payment of $5,000.00, sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment.

Receiver name: DAVID UDOKA
Amount: from $50.00 up .

Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the fund today and not tomorrow. Regards my direct phone line is +229 66374796 Mrs. Sandra Okafor. For your payment, Email me On the Email Address([email protected])

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of from $50.00 up will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of $5,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of from $50.00 up and I swear you will receive your payment immediately.

Mrs. Sandra Okafor.
E-mail ([email protected])

#296091 by AlanJones Wed May 25, 2016 2:29 am

ATTENTION,

I know it is because of your past expenses that make you not to believe me but I told you before that I cannot deceive you because my bible says what shall it profit a man to gain material things and loose your soul, any way their is good news now, i raised some money to help you out and make sure that your payment will be release to you the same day you send the $55.00 as well. I borrowed money yesterday after service from my Pastor, then you have to send the remain balance now only $55.00 but i don't see the reason why you have keep silent on me not to respond back, honestly I am just disappointed at your behaviors before because you know that I cannot deceive you, Just pay the $55.00 and leave rest for me watching me if I am telling you lies or not.

Your payments is already approval today for you to receive it but the management here says that you must pay $55.00 for the Stamp and activation charge before you can receive the payment today, please send the charge through western union immediately, i have assured you a time without number that this is genuine and legitimate. I swear If I fail to release your payment after you send the $55.00 as I promise don't count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you, don’t fear as soon as you send the $55.00 today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lie to you because I can not use my life swear because of $55.00, how can I swear against my life because of this small amount? it is to show you that I am telling you the truth.

You have an assurance of receiving your payment once this is settled and whatever that arises next shall be taking care of by this our head office, but i swear nothing is going to come up again after this and i will make sure you start receiving your funds immediately or i will write a petition against our headquarter office and they will have whatever you have spent on your funds sent it back to you first thing tomorrow. Just try and understand because i do not want you to loose your funds that you have spent so much on now you have only one step to receiving your funds. Do not allow the devil to turn your mind against this because by the time you realize you have a mistake, it might be too late to recover.

I will guarantee you 100% sure that you will not pay any more money after you send this fee because you will pick up your first payment within 45minutes after receiving the last fee from you and I will be the cost of the fee if it is any other fee but I believer that no any fee we will ask you to pay again I am makes sure that I must put smile on your face in next 45 minutes I am waiting for your payment because this transaction has taken so long and I don't want you to lose this fund at the end This are your funds which is already in our system to transfer to you and it will be release to you as soon as you pay the (A.R.O) Authorization Release Order fees of $55.00 USD.

Please do not send any more money again now for you to know that we are 100% sure that this fee is only money you will send in this office here is your western union information you will use to pick up your first payment is out already now.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY, You should send the $55 through western union money transfer OR Money Gram with the written information below and email me back with the payment information once you do that, so that we can processed on your transfer immediately bear in mind that all you will ever have to spend to received this Fund is $55.00 Dollars Nothing more Nothing less.

Receiver Name :::::::: FRED OGENE
City :::::::: Cotonou
Question :::::::: color
Answer :::::::: Blue
Amount :::::::: $55.00
Money Transfer Control Number :::::::: (M.T.C.N)
Sender's Direct Telephone::::::::::

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $55.00
Today we shall send your pick up information the same day you send the
$55.00 I swear.

Yours Sincerely
MRS. MERCY PROMISE.
Call Us With This Line....+22966374796.
E-mail: [email protected]
Western Union Money Transfer.
Address: no. 5 western avenue Cotonou,
West Africa, Republic Du' Benin
Western Union Cotonou-Benin Republic.

#301859 by AlanJones Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:21 am

THE TOTAL OF FUND WILL ARE GOING TO TRANSFER TO YOU IS $850,000.00 USD.

Attention; Fund Beneficiary;

Information reaching us from our Western Union Corporate Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your of your payment $850,000:00 USD to enable you cash up your total (fund) since you are finding it difficult to believe and now i want to a sure you that this is real for you to receive the total payment immediately, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay $45.00 for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the total required sum of $145.00. Time is of the essence here. You are to pay $45.00 as activation fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first payment of $5,000:00 USD from any Western Union center around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment.

Also i am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your fund of which you will and can never cash up your total sum again i want you to use Western Union to send $45.00 for the activation fee with the information Bellow.

Receiver Name: LEON MBA
Receiver country: BENIN REPUBLIC.
Amount: $45.00.

Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the fund today and not tomorrow. Regards my direct phone line is +229 68771904 MRS. TAWNYA .E. YOUNG. For your payment, Email me On the Email Address{[email protected]}

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $45.00 will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of $5,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of $45.00 and I swear you will receive your payment immediately we confirm this payment from you today.

I will guarantee you 100% and assurance that you will not pay any more money after you send this fee because you will pick up your first payment within 45minutes after receiving the last fee from you and I will bear the cost of the fee if it is any other fee but I believer that no any fee we will ask you to pay again I am makes sure that I must put smile on your face in next 45 minutes I am waiting for your payment because this transaction has taken so long and I don't want you to lose this fund at the end This are your funds which is already in our system to transfer to you and it will be release to you as soon as you pay the activation fee and (A.R.O) Authorization Release Order fees of $45.00 USD.

MRS. TAWNYA .E. YOUNG.
Telephone number: +229 68771904. Call or Send Me SMS Text Message.
Contact E-mail ([email protected])

#303738 by AlanJones Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:03 am
Reply-to: Fide Obi - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]

Attention; Fund Beneficiary; Information reaching us from our Western Union Corporate Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your of your payment $850,000:00 USD to enable you cash up your total (fund) since you are finding it difficult to believe and now i want to a sure you that this is real for you to receive the total payment immediately, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay $68.00 for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the total required sum of $168.00. Time is of the essence here. You are to pay $68.00 as activation fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first payment of $5,000:00 USD from any Western Union center around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment. Also i am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your fund of which you will and can never cash up your total sum again i want you to use Western Union to send $68.00 for the activation fee with the information Bellow. Receiver Name: LEON MBA Receiver city: COTONOU. Receiver country: BENIN REPUBLIC. Country code: 229. Text question: COLOR. Text answer: BLUE. Amount: $68.00. (M.T.C.N) Money Transfer Control Number :::::::: Sender's name :::::::: Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the fund today and not tomorrow. Regards my direct phone line is +229 68771904 MRS. TAWNYA .E. YOUNG. For your payment, Email me On the Email Address: {[email protected]} I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $68.00 will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of $5,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of $68.00 and I swear you will receive your payment immediately we confirm this payment from you today. I will guarantee you 100% and assurance that you will not pay any more money after you send this fee because you will pick up your first payment within 45minutes after receiving the last fee from you and I will bear the cost of the fee if it is any other fee but I believer that no any fee we will ask you to pay again I am makes sure that I must put smile on your face in next 45 minutes I am waiting for your payment because this transaction has taken so long and I don't want you to lose this fund at the end This are your funds which is already in our system to transfer to you and it will be release to you as soon as you pay the activation fee and (A.R.O) Authorization Release Order fees of $68.00 USD. EMAIL ME WITH THE MTCN NUMBER OR CAIL ME OK I AM WAITIG. MRS. TAWNYA .E. YOUNG. Head Office Operations Manager.. Western Union Office Department Telephone number: +229 68771904. Call or Send Me SMS Text Message. Contact E-mail ([email protected])