Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#233697 by AlanJones Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:58 am

Dear XXX

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go

through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence.Please allow me

to introduce myself.I am CAPTAIN GREG, in 4th Battalion, 64th Armored Regiment unit here that Patrols the helmand province,

Afghanistan. I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you.
I am presently in Afghanistan and I found your contact particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate

the sum of $25m (Twenty five Million United States Dollars) to you,as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care

until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.
SOURCE OF MONEY:
Some money in US DOLLARS was discovered and concealed in barrels at a location in helman province when we conducted a foot patrol and

it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us.This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you

what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hellhole.The above figure was given to me as my

share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a Canadian contact working with the UN here (his

office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the

real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, who before giving up trusted me

to hand over the package to his close relative.
I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan for you to pick up. I do not know how long I will remain

here, as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention. This and other reasons put into

consideration have prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of interest to you then Endeavor to contact me immediately and

we would work out the necessary formalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.

Respectfully,
Captain Greg,
United States Soldier:Afghanistan

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#233698 by AlanJones Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:03 am
Dear XXX

Thanks for your message.
As I mentioned to you on my email of yesterday that the fund in question must be transferred to you through a diplomatic arrangement which means that the Canadian diplomat will use his immunity to carry the fund as a consignment and deliver it to you through a diplomatic cash delivery to your country England-London while you claim it from him on his arrival.

However, the problem here for the fund not to be transferred to you through bank to bank is that, there is no way to send out money from this country, no western union and no money-gram and banks here don't wire money out from this country because of restriction.That is the reason why we made it to be carried through a diplomatic cash delivery to your doorstep.You should not worry about that the diplomat knows how the delivery will be made to you because he is a professional.

Therefore,you are advised to accept this mode of payment because this is the only way and method the fund will be claimed by you.

Find enclosed the attached copies of my ID and pictures of the money when we discovered it.View it and get back to me.

Best Regards,
Captain Greg

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#233699 by AlanJones Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:04 am
Dear XXX.

Compliment of the season.How are your family, business and country. I am not doubting you as your email suggest. My platoon was engaged in a military drone in Waziristan. That is the reason why you have not heard from me all these days.

My friend, I have decided to make some adjustment on this transaction based on security reasons.

We shall not move this fund via the courier again because of the current security concern across the global and restriction of large movement of cash from and into the UK.

In accordance to this. I have instructed the diplomat to louge the fund into a security vault for onward transfer into your account.

This operation is being supervised by an Attorney, Mr. Jaimz Jose, whose contacts are: [email protected] and Phone: +1- 281-400-1514. You should call him for familarization and tell him that you are from me. He has been empowered to oversee the transaction and to ensure that all the legal aspect is perfected.

Please, contact him and feed me back immediately.

Regards,
Captain Greg.

#251610 by AlanJones Tue May 19, 2015 5:06 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12027504140

Dear XXX

Compliment of the season.How are your family, business and country. I am not doubting you as your email suggest. My platoon was engaged in a military drone in Waziristan. That is the reason why you have not heard from me all these days.

My friend, I have decided to make some adjustment on this transaction based on security reasons.

We shall not move this fund via the courier again because of the current security concern across the global and restriction of large movement of cash from and into the United states.

In accordance to this. I have instructed the diplomat to louge the fund into a security vault for onward transfer into your account.

This operation is being supervised by an Attorney, Mr. IAN CREST, whose contacts are: [email protected] and Phone: +1- 202-750-4140. You should call him for familiarization and tell him that you are from me. He has been empowered to oversee the transaction and to ensure that all the legal aspect is perfected.

Please, contact him and feed me back immediately.

Regards,
Captain Greg.