Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#225381 by soldierfortune Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:16 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Jane Dickson, 24 years old woman from the Sudan, parents and siblings were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Dickson Johnson) had been a substantial bank deposit ($3.5 million US dollars) with the English bank. Jane. Esther is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 35%, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Matamba William) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Jane would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him.

ISP: X-Originating-IP not available

Site: waydate
Username: janebaby
Sex: woman
Date of birth: 1988 September 10

Site: waydate
Date: 2014-06-16 13:43:12

I dream of true love regardless of distance.have a nice day, ([email protected]), Am Waiting so soon for your responds on my email as important things are not discussed here except in email.

Janny.

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 09:37:21 +0000
Subject: THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST.

Hello My Dearest,

Greeting to you my dearest, i am writing to you with heart full of tears and sorrow but firstly i have to say Compliments of the season and i will be expecting your reply to my request very important, please tell me more about your self as well your intention towards me if you do agree towards having intimate relationship with me, My name is Jane Dickson i am 24 years old, but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, i am the only surviving daughter of My late father (Dr. Dickson Johnson) from Sudan in Africa, i am 5. 8tall 173cm, but i am presently residing in Dakar Senegal under asylum as a refugee, i am first year student in the university of Sudan studying mass communication before the war started in my country till death of my late father Dr Dickson Dickson,

He was the managing director of JD. INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in Khartoum (the capital city of Sudan, my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother and my only brother. I'm the only one alive from the family. By the grace of God I made my way to a nearby country where I 'm presently living as a refugee. i am open minded person easy going girl, confident, hard working, caring, always stand by my word. i am seeking for someone who is honest to get married no matter where he comes from and no matter his religious back grand. i am single never married and i like everything that makes life easy and comforting, going to beach, cooking, watching tv sports like football etc, reading newspapers and novels, having long walk. please i would loved to chat with u but in this camp we are not allow to go out often.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the Reverend, Rev David Diallo, who is the pastor of the (St Peter Catholic church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. And i use to communicate with you through the reverend David diallo computer here in the camp i sent and received mails, Also here is the reverend David Diallo phone numbe (+221774718421) for easier to hear your voice please call me after reading this mail, When you call tell the reverend you want to speak with Miss Jane Dickson He will sent for me,

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place. Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you letter, Because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank in which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount (DEPOSIT) in question is $3.5M (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars). deposited by my late father in the bank which i am the next of kin. So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your care and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Fr. whom i mentioned above because he is like a father to me. in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposited on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working.

Mean while i will like you to reply me like i said i have a lot to tell you. If you accept and willing to help me i attached here is my picture please kindly attached your photo and recent contact details as you reply me i will tell you more about my late fathers bank. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest Thank you my darling and take good care of yourself.

yours new friend
Jane Dickson,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 15:46:55 +0000
Subject: THE BANK CONTACT

Hello My Sweetheart,

how are you doing? i hope you are in good health. i am much excited and i know that God have brought you into my life to wipe away my tears and i thanks you so much for your willingness to stand on my behalf as my foreign partner and i know that Almighty God must surely grant you more strength till the end. really it sounds some how depositing such a big trust to some body that you have never seen in person but one thing you ought to understand is that any body who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every angle and when i come in contact with you i was some how felt relaxed saying with me that God has answered my fasting and prayer's.

my love i have inform the bank about you as my foreign partner please try your best to contact the bank with this information and let them know that it is me Miss Jane Dickson directed you to contact them, please write to the bank that you want to know the possibility of them transferring this fund into your account as my foreign partner which my late father Dr. Dickson Johnson deposited in their bank. my darling i have already inform the bank about you and they have accepted to transfer the fund into your position as my foreign partner/trustee. i am really suffering here in the camp, please try help me out even to eat here in the camp is hard for me. The contact information's of the bank are as follows,

Bank name: HSBC BANK PLC
Chief Executive: Mr. Stuart Gulliver
Address: 27-32 poultry London Ec2p 2BX, United, Kingdom.
TEL: +442070971349, 442032879136
FAX: +442072607226
E-MAIL: [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Information about the deposit code are as follows.

Name of depositor: Dr. Dickson Johnson
Nationality: Sudan
Next of kin: Miss Jane Dickson
Amount deposited: $ 3.5 M USD
Swift Code: MIDLGB22
Sort Code: 400515
Account Number: 38142142

I promise to be very grateful and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young and inexperienced to comfortably manage my life for now. I have map out 5% for every expenses you will make before this transfer and 30% for all your effort to see that i regain my freedom. I know i will be grateful being with you in your country, i feel it's so better for me to be with you than to be over here, i have made my decision not to continue staying in West Africa. Dearest, i hope you approach this issue as yours, and give an urgent attention, i love you with all my heart and i have bestow all my trust in you, please i am pleading you try treat this matter as your own matter and do not betray my love and trust in you. my dearest take care of yourself, until i hear from you soonest

yours sincerely
Miss Jane

N/B: Dearest please forward below mail to the bank;

Dear Sir

I was directed to contact you through Miss Jane Dickson, a daughter to late Dr. Dickson Johnson, your potential customer before his suddenly death. I am here to stand as a foreign partner/trustee to the daughter of late Dr. Dickson Johnson in the name of Miss Jane Dickson. Sir, i will like to know the possibility of your bank transferring her late father fund into my bank account in my country as her foreign partner. Sir the details for the account of late Dr. Dickson Johnson are as follows:

Name of depositor: Dr. Dickson Johnson
Nationality: Sudan
Next of kin: Miss Jane Dickson
Amount deposited: $ 3.5 M USD
Swift Code: MIDLGB22
Sort Code: 400515
Account Number: 38142142

Sir, i will appreciate for your quickly and consideration reply, because my partner Miss Jane Dickson is passing through hell in there refugee camp.

Thank.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sender: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 11:19:35 +0000
Subject: HSBC BANK PLC

Address: 27-32 Poultry London Ec2p 2BX, United,Kingdom.
Tel: +442070971349, 442032879136
Fax: +442072607226
E-mail: [email protected]

Your Kind Attention,

Sir,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail which we have received. Actually, we have been informed about you by the young lady Miss. Jane Dickson that she wishes you to be her Trustee/Representative for the claim of her late father's fund deposit with our bank.

Late Dr. Dickson Johnson is our late customer with a substantial amount. The volume of money is $3.5 (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United State of American Dollars.) Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However, before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your account, we need the following legal requirements:

1. A power of attorney or A letter of Probate and an Affidavit of OATH empowering you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. These documents must be prepared and endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer in the Federal High Court since the girl is currently residing in Senegal.

2. A transfer instruction from Miss Jane Dickson fully endorsed and signed by the lawyer

3. A bond of Contract Agreement

4. The death certificate of (Her deceased father) confirming his death. (for attestation)

5. A certificate of fund deposit issued to him by our bank. (for attestation)

6. Your Personal information including; contacts, full name, Your Designated bank account where the money is to be wired, the Name of The lawyer From Senegal who does the legal powers,

Note that the above documents are compulsory for the filling of BTD Form 41, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. Should you have any question(s), please contact our Chief Executive Officer Mr. Stuart Gulliver +442070971349 or write to

[email protected].
for more directives and clarifications.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Stephen Green

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 15:18:10 +0000
Subject: HONEY PLEASE CONSULT THIS LAWYER FOR THOSE TRANSFER DOCUMENTS

My beloved Darling,

Honey how are you today and how was your day over there together with your health? i hope all is going according to our expectation and as for me honey am not feeling well due to am not on your side, and i have being thinking about you,and am more than happy as i received the mail the bank gave to you and honey am more than happy because the bank have agreed to transfer the money into your account, and in fact honey i really really love you because you are God's sent ok. I believe you are well. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found my self today. As for me i am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with me. I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you we can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account. I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Deposit Certificate with me here which i have given to the lawyer to send to you when you contact him.

The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of OATH which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it. After reading your mail, i discussed it with Rev Peter Mialo and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Matamba William. He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal. I will want you to consult him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and Affidavit of OATH that will enable you transfer my 3.5 million dollars from International Commercial Bank Senegal to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. So honey this is the Lawyer information

Barr. Matamba William
Advocate Carbinet
Tel: +221774845879
[email protected]
[email protected]

Please honey consult the Lawyer as quickly as possible and you can call him on phone to confirm carefully if he will direct us on what we could do next. i have put all my trust on you and believe that God will continue to guide and strengthen you for all you have done for me. Honey i will stop here and please do not forget to update me if you hear from the lawyer.

Kissssssssssssssssssssss
Thanks and have a wonderful day my love
Your lovely baby
Jane
Advertisement

#250987 by soldierfortune Wed May 13, 2015 6:55 pm
COMPENSATION:

Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 22:24:14 +0000
Subject: GOOD NEWS.‏

My Dear,

How are you my dear, hope all is well with you?

It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though I really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on; you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so I made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transfer I must surely compensate you. I was very proud of you.

And i want to inform you that I have successfully move to Paraguay where i am living now with my partner who was able to assist me, but due to your effort, sincerity, courage, transparency and trust-worthiness you showed during the course of my pains I have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $350,000.00 (Three Hundred and fifty Thousand US Dollars) Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart, i issued the check and i instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM CARD for security reason, you can use the ATM CARD to withdrawing money from any ATM MACHINE world wide with a maximum of US$ 3000 daily.

This vow i made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfills it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world. Contact the Global ATM Alliance direct with this information.

Name: ........... ....... Global ATM Alliance
Office Address; ...... 31, av. Léopold Sédar Senghor Dakar (SENEGAL)
Email Address: ..... [email protected]
Telephone: ........... +221778480410
Officer In charge: Mrs. Robina Aziz / Mr Waden Shakar.

Ask them to send you the ATM MASTERCARD and the PIN CODE OF THE CARD that i gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in touched with ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM CARD so that you can start to withdraw the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year

I had giving instruction to ATM MASTERCARD office on your behalf to release the ATM CARD which i gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM CARD for you to withdraw the money without delay.