Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250873 by AlanJones Wed May 13, 2015 6:21 am
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +31238080279

Greetings

How are you doing? On behalf of my entire family I have now issued a letter of authority to my finance firm appointing you as our beneficiary and you are now the sole beneficiary to this fund totalling $5,000,000.00 USD for you and your family. Also write to me as soon as the funds get to you. You are to contact my Foreign Exchange Supervisor OF BNP Bank Mr. Paul VAN OORSCHOT on this email [email protected] or you can ring him on +31 238 080 279. I have already issued the authority to them and they will be expecting to hear from you so that they can arrange on how the funds will be transferred to your personal account via an online bank to bank wire system,You have to provide them with every assistance the bank will need to effect the transfer to enable the funds released to you without delay.I want you to contact the finance firm stating only my deposit Reference: International Application ID no: HAROLD/025/BNP/2015 and your full name..... For easy trace of my file.

Bank Name: BNP PARIBAS BANK, NETHERLAND
Contact (Foreign Exchange Supervisor) Mr. Paul VAN OORSCHOT
Mr. Paul VAN OORSCHOT Private Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Telephone Number: (+31 238 080 279)

PLEASE NOTE THAT: The agreement/contract signed with the BNP BANK,NETHERLAND for online transfers of the funds states that whoever is authorized to receive the funds will complete it through the use of an online account that must be opened by the new customer, therefore note that your contact with the BNP PARIBAS BANK,NETHERLANDS will involve the opening of a new online bank account in your name which they will automatically credit $5,000,000.00 USD into the new account then you would have to transfer your funds online yourself from your house computer OR office accessing through their online database to any other account anywhere in the world. That is BNP PARIBAS BANK Plc. Electronic Online - Banking policy so you should be ready to open an account with them upon your contact.

I will be going for a surgery operation in Germany for the next couple of days and hope for quick recovery. Please put me in your prayers as well and hope to hear good news from you when the donation has been received by you. But make sure the account is setup as it was an agreement which was undergo by my attorney and the directors of the bank. I wish you and your family the timeless treasures of Christ, the warmth of home, the love of family and the company of good friends because allot of friends will come around now. I wish you and your entire family Good luck.

Regards
Mr and Mrs Harold Diamond

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement