Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250858 by AlanJones Wed May 13, 2015 5:13 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348160162816

Hello Sir/Madam,

My name is Douglas Rowden, I am a practicing attorney in the United Kingdom, I am truly sorry communicating with you through this medium as we have not met each other before, but in search of a honest and a capable person that will assist in this urgent offer, I got your email through the foreign chambers and commerce email files, so i am contacting you for a strictly confidential deal which will benefit both of us.
This transaction need urgent attention so i will appreciate if you will declare your willingness to transact with me as soon as you receive this message.
As i stated my name Barr, Douglas Rowden and also an American consultant with Shell UK LTD in London i am interested in the INVESTMENT of $300,000,000(Three hundred Million, United State Dollars ) in any business of your choice and so will need an honest and capable person.
Please contact me by providing the under listed information’s as soon as possible and to give you more detail,

YOUR FULL NAME….

YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS…..

YOUR PHONE NUMBER…

THE COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE…..

YOUR AGE……

YOUR OCCUPATION……

Thanks and please, treat with confidentiality.
I wait your urgent response
Regards,
Barr. Douglas Rowden.
Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#250859 by AlanJones Wed May 13, 2015 5:13 am

Dear XXX

How are you today? Greeting you and your family. I am writing in response to your telephone number you sent to me in your last received email date 21 April 2015.

Presently, I am in Africa for an official meeting concerning the transaction at hand, i want you to send your full details as requested in my proposal and this will enable proceed without much day.

Please contact me by providing the under listed information’s as soon as possible and to give you more detail,

YOUR FULL NAME….

YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS…..

YOUR PHONE NUMBER…

THE COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE…..

YOUR AGE……

YOUR OCCUPATION……

I call you as you said.

My regards,

Barr. Douglas Rowden

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#250860 by AlanJones Wed May 13, 2015 5:14 am
Dear XXX

I received your mail. Thank you for your urgent response to my mail. I have tried to call you several times but your phone was on voice message. I told you that am in Africa right now concerning this transaction and i want you to call me on this number +2348160162816.

This transaction needs proper discussion for mutual understanding and I really want to discuss this transaction with you. Call me as you said.

Regards.

Barr. Douglas Rowden
+2348160162816