Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250819 by soldierfortune Tue May 12, 2015 8:57 pm
X-Originating-IP: not available

Site: waydate
Username: Tina2014

Site: waydate
Date: 2014-11-09 01:06:55

Hello my name is Tina and will like to be your friend and have important thing to Discuss with you and please reply back with this my private email ([email protected]) so that they will send my photo to you and tell you More about me.

Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 13:30:38 +0000
Subject: I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

My Dear Love,

Thanks so much for your mail and your concern although we have not known each other before, i am so much happy to see your reply, how are you doing today and your family? I hope you are doing great.

I am Miss Tina Justin, I hail from Republic of Southern Sudan, I am 24 years of age. I like swimming, reading, travel, dancing and cooking doing every other thing that gives joy and happiness.. I am 173 centimeters and 50 kg I am single never married. I don't have much to tell you but I really appreciate your kind introduction and hope we can move from here and i need to know more about you, there is something important that i need to share with you.

I will really like to have a good relationship with you, presently i am residing at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Orphanage home here in Dakar the Republic of Senegal, seeking for help asylum under the United Nations High Commission. I am alright, only that life has not been easy for me, if you don't mind We continue discussion from here? I will attach a copy of my picture now for your kind reference and will hope to read from you. I will tell you more about me when i read from you again, let see what future holds for us. I hope to read from you as soon as possible. I came to Senegal with the help of a good Samaritan, that later drop me at the orphanage home here in Senegal.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Tina

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 13:07:37 +0000
Subject: DEAR THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH TRUST PLEASE HELP ME‏

Dearest One

Thanks for your love and concern show on me. I have received your mail and accept to offer you my heart in one condition, I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. I hail from Southern Sudan but my mother is from Australia and My father Dr. Justin Yac Arop was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr. Justin Yac and my Mother including other top Military officers and top government officials had been on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008. You can read more about the crash through.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/02/world ... .html?_r=1

After the Death of my parent's, I was living happily with my uncle, until my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to one Chinese Expatriate and live nothing for me, Luckily he did not discover where I kept my father's File which contained important documents. which he use to deposited some huge amount of money in the bank with my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but he hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling Papers.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US $4.700,000.00 Million (FOUR MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLAR) in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. I am sorry to bordering you with my problems. I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to transfer this money and relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. I have my parent's Death Certificate and Statement of Account or Deposit here with me. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me. it was my past incident that brought me into this kind of condition since after the death of my family, This camp is a dead zone, we are very facing a lot difficulties here.

I am writing this email to you from the office of Rev. father who is in-charge of the refugee camp here, I told him about my communication with you, he permitted me to asses my mail in his office computer two times a daily, In case you want to call me, you can call with this Rev. Father telephone number (+221 761347245), his name and his e-mail address is Rev. father John Williams, ([email protected]) tell him that you want to speak with Miss Tina Justin, that stays in the female hostel 5 room 18, he will send somebody to call me in other to answer your calls. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to anything or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want you to add your information such as:

Your Full Name.....
Your Country......
Your Postal Address.....
Your Telephone Number.....
Your Occupation....
Your Age............,

So that i will give the bank contact as well for you to mail the bank ask the possibility to transferring the fund into your account.

Yours Sincerely
Miss Tina Justin

Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 13:35:44 +0000
Subject: DEAR PLEASE HELP ME TO CONTACT THE BANK FOR TRANSFER

Dear Love,

How is everything going with you? I hope you are fine and healthy. My dear please help me out as you know i trust you and i don't want you to abandon me later. As soon as the bank transfer this money to your account, you will withdraw a little money from there and send it to me to arrange for my traveling papers to come over there with you, please you will help me to put this money in a good business as i will like to go back to complete my study.

please stand by me and write to the bank today let them transfer this money please so that I will come out of this refugee camp, my dear life is so hard here and i am suffering so much please help me out. i promise you with my late fathers death that i will always love you with all my heart.

Despite the money I really want a someone who will care and love me, who will always tell me the truth from his heart, I need a someone who will be my Sister, my best friends. I will want you to think very well and understand in your heart if you really want to help me? If yes I will live the rest of my live to appreciate it, But if no I suggest you make it open to me before you will brake my heart, Because I don't want to under go torture any more. I am counting you with love and trust, that you will save my life. please i give you the bank contact for you to write them now and immediately.

Name of the bank: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Telephone: +447970915309, +447053826335
Fax number: +447042061550
Contact person in the bank: Dr. Ross McEwan
Email id of the bank: [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Account holder's name: Dr. Justin Yac Arop
Next of Kin: Miss Tina Justin
Account number: 000056884711BH003/SCT
Amount: $4.7 Million dollars

You will tell the Bank that you are writing on behalf of the fund of Late Dr. Justin Yac Arop from Republic of Southern Sudan, you are representing me as well as the next of kin to the fund and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your given account number in your country. Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank so that the transfer will be done within a short time. You can mail them now officially for the transfer to be done as soon as possible and the bank will know our seriousness. what ever you discuss with them get back to me so that i will know how far you have gone with them. please don't fail me, i relying on you with love and trust for the transfer to be completed. Save my life.

Yours alone,
Miss Tina

COMPENSATION:

Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 13:30:18 +0000
Subject: Good news for you...

Good day my Dear "xxxxxx",

How are you? I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting my fund transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from Cuba, the contacts of my new partner was given by my Rev Pastor Jude Mike.

Presently I am in Cuba for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in retrieving my inheritance from the Bank despite that it failed us some how.

Now you should contact the Reverend, Pastor Jude Mike In Dakar-Senegal, he is the person that connected me to the good business man that helped me, Reverend Pastor Jude Mike was the only person who helped me during the time i was suffering in Senegal, till my new partner come down here in Dakar Senegal.

Name: Reverend, Pastor Jude Mike.
Email: [email protected]
Address: 143 Potte doie bulders Dakar
Tel: +221761294591

I wrote a cheque with your name, contact Pastor Jude Immediately you receive this message, then you will advise him to send the cheque of $300,000.00 USD. that I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So as soon as you receive and have the money in your hands contact me so we can share the joy together, feel free and get in touch with the Reverend, Pastor Jude and instruct him where to send the cheque to you..

Please do let me know, immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend, Pastor Jude on your behalf for you to receive the cheque, so feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the Cheque to you without any delay.

With best regards.

Miss Tina Justin.

Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 13:28:32 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Rev. Jude Mike.

MAY THE PEACE OF OUR LORD BE WITH YOU.

My Dear Brother,

How are you my brother? I write to inform you that I got your message regarding instruction given to me by Miss Diana about a Bank draft issued on your favor, which she said that I must send to you as compensation for your kind effort to her when she was in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal.

Be inform that i shall go to the fast post company like DHL, UPS, FedEx courier service to know the possibilities for shipment of the bank draft as parcel to your country since ordinary post offices here in Dakar are nonfunctional and we the masses have no option than to use courier service. Therefore, kindly send to me immediately the following;-

1.) YOUR FULL NAME....................
2.) YOUR CURRENT POSTAL ADDRESS.............
3.) YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER...............

I shall send your bank draft to you by courier service once i receive your above required details then i will update you as soon as I am through with that. May the Lord guide and protect you and your family in Jesus name.

Regards.
Rev. Jude Mike.

Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 13:21:35 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Rev. Jude Mike.

MAY THE PEACE OF OUR LORD BE WITH YOU.

My Dear Brother "xxxxxx".

I am writing you this mail in respect to my mission in the DHL office this morning about posting your cheque to you.

I went to know the possibility of posting your cheque through DHL since other post office are no longer working here in Senegal, they let me know that i must pay the posting fees which is 175 Euros, so that i will post your cheque to you with your address over there in your country. the manager of DHL let me know that you will receive your cheque in just 2 days time.

Therefore send the posting fees which is 175 Euros, to me immediately through western union money transfer so that i will get the money here and proceed to post your cheque to you. use the below information to send the money through Western Union money transfer.

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

RECEIVER NAME: ....... JUDE MIKE.
ADDRESS: .......... 148 yoff-line bulders Dakar
Tel : ............ +221761294591
COUNTRY........ ...... SENEGAL DAKAR.

Please send to me your payment confirmations details so that i will quickly receive the money then proceed further to post your cheque to you.

i am waiting for your payments information, thanks for your kind understanding.

God bless you,
Rev Jude Mike.
Advertisement