Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250778 by soldierfortune Tue May 12, 2015 5:28 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Marry Buba, 24 years old woman from the Liberia, the father had been killed by of that time government forces because he was accused of a coup. After the death of her father, faced the hostility of the wicked stepmother who claim for all the family property oneself and hid her passport when she tried escape to the Europe. She fled the country for their lives and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Mr. Jonathan Dabah) had been a substantial bank deposit ($2.7 million US dollars) with the English bank. Miss. Marry is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 20 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister John Hadim) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Marry would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. This lawyer was too busy to reply their emails.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: romlove
Username: marrybuba
Name: buba
City: dakar

Site: romlove
Date: Nov 15, 2014

(marrybuba@ho ma il.c om)

hello dear, am miss marry, i cherish your picture and i like you person please write me with my email address ([email protected])

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 10:48:59 +0000
Subject: with love and trust

greetings day dear

How are you doing today. i hope everything is fine with you. i wish you the best of this year, thanks so much for your response.. I know that this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me. i will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here, I am Miss Marry BUBA 24 years old girl from Liberia the only daughter of Late Major General JONATHAN BUBA Desmond my father was the former deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed in my country Liberia, My father was killed by government of Charles Taylor, He accused my father of coup attempt.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my late fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to ran away to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugees here in Dakar Republic of Senegal, I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$ 2,7 m) in one of the leading bank in Europe with my names as the next of kin. But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about this money since my late father did not disclose it with any body rather do they know about the valuable documents. I have informed the bank about my plans of transferring the money to me here in African to start a new life but i don't know that my late father have an agreement with the bank. that i should be up to 30 years of age before i will have direct access to the money. if not then i should provide my partner to stand for me as my trustee to the bank so the bank will make the transfer into my partners account.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account, and I will like you to help me invest the money in your country, and i will also like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started, It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for save and confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

You can not call me on phone because i have no phone here in the refugee camp, but there is a church here in the camp. where i can receive yours calls. if you care to call me, it is the Reverend priest phone Number here in the camp, Please when you call, tell him that you want to speak with Miss Marry the Liberian girl in female hostel room 101. then he will send for me to answer your call, This is the Rev priest phone number +221 765211850.

Please I am waiting for your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself, please i beg you not to disclose it to anyone until i come over to join you immediately the fund is transferred into your account.

Thanks hoping to hear from you soon

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 17:31:48 +0000
Subject: please my dear use the bank email contact and send this massage to the bank‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Good afternoon my dear how was your day and your family i hope all is well with you please i contacted you do to my condition here in the camp know good food know good water even to see a little money to buy medicament for my health i have nothing but i give thank to our God for providing you to be my hero my dear "xxxxxx" i did not know you and you did not know me but my God knows you please i want you to help me i will be a good woman to you okay please my dear i want you to use the bank email address and send this massage to bank of London immediately for the transaction to your account okay. send this to the bank of London by there email contact

Good day Mr Brown my name is Mr "xxxxxx" am the partner of Miss Miss marry buba i want to know how possible to transfer her fathers money to my account after the transaction to my account Miss Miss marry buba will be coming to my country to stay immediately so Mr Brown i will like you to write me back and tell me what to do before the money will be transfer to my account i needed to help the pore i know she have told you about me thanks wait for your massage.

Mr "xxxxxx"

These are the details of the account of my late father.
Account Number: (8562359814)
Account holder: (Mayor Dr. Desmond JONATHAN buba)
Amount deposited ($ 2,700,000.00 U.S. dollars)
Then, the receiver of Kin (Miss marry buba)

Barclay's Bank PLC in London.
The name of the transfer officer is Mr. Morgan Brown
Photo phone +44 7031823015
Bank Office Fax +44 7031815427
Bank email ([email protected]) or
Bank email ([email protected])

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.57.180]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 03:43:03 -0500
Subject: WELCOME TO BAR CLAYS BANK PLC LONDON

Barclays city Bank Plc
1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP, United Kingdom
WELCOME TO BAR CLAYS BANK PLC LONDON

ATTENTION

THIS HONORABLE BANK ACKNOWLEDGE THE REGISTRATION OF YOUR NAME AS THE BENEFICIARY TO THE (DABAH'S) FAMILY FUND WHICH IS TO BE TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT. I WANT TO MAKE IT KNOWN TO YOU THAT THE SAID FUND IN REFERENCE IS A VERY HUGE AMOUNT, PRESENTLY IN THIS BANK AND BECAUSE OF THE LAWS OF THIS COUNTRY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AGREEMENT, OUR BANK HAD WITH THE (DR JONATHAN DESMOND DABAH),

YOU ARE HEREBY INFORMED THAT THE SAID FUND IS STILL DORMANT IN A SUSPENSE ACCOUNT FOR THE FACT THAT THE DEPOSITOR, HONORABLE DR JONATHAN DABAH IS LATE AND THIS MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE OF TAMPERING WITH THE FUND BY THE BANK UNTIL EVERY REQUIREMENT REGARDING DOCUMENTATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND ARE MET.

(1)- AS THE NEXT OF KIN TRUSTEE/REPRESENTATIVE, WE WILL NEED A PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR IDENTITY CARD RECOGNIZED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF YOUR COUNTRY.

(2)- AS THE NEXT OF KIN TRUSTEE/REPRESENTATIVE, WE WILL NEED A COPY OF THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF THE DISEASE.

(3)- AS THE NEXT OF KIN TRUSTEE/REPRESENTATIVE, WE NEED YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION.

(4) AS THE NEXT OF KIN TRUSTEE/REPRESENTATIVE, WE WILL NEED AN AUTHORIZATION LETTER POWER OF ATTORNEY DULLY SIGNED BY A SENEGALESE BASED LAWYER AS YOUR WITNESS, MANDATING YOU TO MAKE THIS CLAIMS AND TRANSFER ON MISS MARY BUBA.

(5)- AS THE NEXT OF KIN TRUSTEE/REPRESENTATIVE, WE WILL NEED A SWAN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT IN DAKAR SENEGAL. SINCE THE NEXT OF KIN IS RESIDING IN DAKAR STATE OF SENEGAL. THE ABOVE LEGAL BACKING HAS TO BE OBTAIN IN DAKAR (SENEGAL)

WE BELIEVE YOUR PARTNER CAN HELP YOU IN GETTING A LAWYER WHO WILL PREPARE THE MENTIONED DOCUMENTS. REGARDS TO OUR BANK'S REQUIREMENTS WHICH MUST BE SECURED ON YOUR BEHALF BY ANY ACCREDITED ATTORNEY OVER THERE IN SENEGAL, YOU ARE URGENTLY ADVISE TO CONTACT ANY LAW FIRM OVER THERE IN SENEGAL.

NOTE: THIS LEGAL DOCUMENTS BACK-UP THE SAID FUND ON YOUR NAME AS THE CO-BENEFICIARY BOTH HERE AND IN YOUR COUNTRY ON INTERNATIONAL RULES AND REGULATIONS ON FINANCIAL MATTERS. AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE DOCUMENTS THE TRANSFER WILL MADE WITHIN 48 HOURS.

YOU ARE ADVISE TO RE-CONFIRM YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT AND BANK CONTACT INFORMATION TO THIS HONORABLE BANK. FOR MORE INFORMATION AND DIRECTIVE QUESTION(S) CONTACT OUR OPERATION/WIRE TRANSFER MANAGER. MR MORGAN BROWN BY EMAIL AND PHONE ON: TEL: +447031823015 +447024080355

WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

BEST REGARDS
MR. MORGAN BROWN
DIRECTOR FOREIGN OPERATION/WIRE TRANSFER
BARCLAY'S BANK PLC. AG CENTRAL LONDON UNITED KINGDOM

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 09:43:16 +0000
Subject: my dear

Good day dearest How are you today? I hope you are fine I am very happy when i checked my box to see a mail and the reply from the bank as i received the mail and also to see the copy of what the bank replied to you and what they need from us. I am very glad for the way things is going on now, believing by the special grace of God we will finish this soon so that i can leave this place and come over to your country where i can start a new life with freedom.

my dear I have with me here the statement of account and the death certificate of my late father here but we have a problem about the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath because i don't have them and the bank said it will be endorsed by a Senegal lawyer you know my situation here that i don't know any lawyer here because i am living here in the hostel and it makes me worried a lot about this matter. I was telling reverend about it now if he can help us find a lawyer here who can do the documents for us and he told me he will try and see if he can find a lawyer for us who will help us do the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath for us.

I will try to write to you again to let you know what happens if we have meet a lawyer here about the documents To me, i have a good thought towards you because of your personality and believe you will not disappoint me and when this money reaches your account you will not forget every agreement we made before doing this transfer. God will continue to guide you and me through our efforts. l wish you a very good day wait my massage ok

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 15:52:14 +0000
Subject: please my dear contact this lawyer for the two remening documents ok‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

good evening my dear how was your day i hope all is well if so let give thanks to our god who is been there for us when we have problem. "xxxxxx" I love you with all my heart and i trust you i don't know you but my god knows you i contacted you do to my condition here in the camp and i hope everything is coming to the end the bank promise as soon as all documents is completed together with your account information in next 48 hours the money will transfer to your account in your country and immediately the money transfer to you i will need a little money for me to get my air line ticket to your country i will join you over there in your city you will help me look for a good school because i want to go back to school i was in year one in school, before i lost my family but thanks god i have you now as my hero.

so my dear this evening Father Anthony give me this lawyer contact my verifications i discover that this lawyer is a one the most reliable lawyer in the country and his name alone the bank quickly respond to you for transaction of application fill. please my dear i don't want another party in this transaction please keep it for your self and for my life save.

all so i have told this lawyer about you and is aware of you he said that you should call him by his phone or email so that he can disuse further with you. he has agreed to work for us and get the two remaining documents but he insists that he must hear from you direct since you are my partner so my dear i have send you the two documents i have with me here in the camp. so what you have to now contact the lawyer for the two remaining.

1) Power of attorney from high court Senegal
2) Affidavit of oath from the high court Senegal

please my love contact him now the bank is waiting. The lawyer's contact details:

hadim Associates Senegal.
Principal partner: Barrister hadim
Address: 52 Cite Avione, Ouakam Dakar Senegal
Email contact: [email protected]
Tel contact: +221774384428

Inform me as soon as you finish speaking with him, Thanks, i hope i have spoken your mind. I count on you and i will always confidence in you. I wait your Call my dear this our Reverend office phone if you want to hear my voice +221765211850

Yours forever
Advertisement