Information on romance scams and scammers.
#250732 by rococo Tue May 12, 2015 11:49 am
okcupid.com/profile/Raywidowed1945
Raywidowed1945
69 • San Mateo, CA • Man
Last Online Today

I'm looking for
• Women
• Ages 65-99
• Who are single
• For long-term dating

Orientation Straight
Ethnicity White
Religion Christianity, and very serious about it
Education Graduated from university
Job ConstructionIncome
Status Single
Strictly monogamous type
Speaks Angielski (fluently), German (Okay)

My self-summary
Giving someone all your love is never an assurance That they will love you back. Do not expect love in return, Just wait for it to grow in Their Heart, But if it does not, Be content That it grew in your yours ... Well here is more about me ... I'm an honest, Passionate, Have a dry sense of humor, down to earth, Laid-back, Have we Priorities Straight and Caring person who would give the shirt off my back to help someone in need. There is a lot that I can offer a person and when it's brought up to the table for me to dig into and for what ever i am supposed to do then I will get it done to the best of my ability, but I do know this Flies I know how to treat a lady and I am a God fearing man and I'll admit That, I admit when I am wrong, I'll cry when something goes wrong, that is the sensitive side of me.Actually, I believe The real beauty of a person lies under the surface. so I'm looking for someone who is willing to take the time to see and enjoy That beauty and love from the inside out. I'm Looking for a woman that would be able to take me as i am and not trying to change me.Nice to me. • Friendly • Educated or willing to learn something new or improve herself in any way. • Someone who is not negative or cynical. • Someone who is not hateful or prejudice. • Someone who has good taste.Someone with good self-esteem. • Passionate • affectionate • A snuggle bug (yes, sometimes even I get a headache and just want to snuggle). • Romantic (candlelight, nice dinner, soft music, bubble bath, cards, flowers, picnics, surprises, etc.) • She must love kids and takes good care of her families and not being self-centered. I would like to meet someone that i can treat like a Queen and hope to have a dry treats in return. Someone who is a gentle, non-violent or angry all the time.I would like you to get back with your e-mail address so we can write and get to know each other better.

What I'm doing with my life
I am always at the office working and going home later in the day

I'm really good at
I spend my leisure time making jewelry, finding unusual or interesting subjects a photograph, being with my Grand-daughter, spending time with my pets, going to shows and movies, going out to dinner, shopping, reading, watching some sports, I like This sight see, when i can travel, cooking, long drives, long walk, writing, hiking, camping, fishing, doing crossword puzzles, board games, TV, and perpetually cleaning my house. I have 2 dogs and a black Labrador Retriever. I sure love pets so much.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
I like reading romantic novel and watching romantic movies, listening to oldies, country, gospel and rock & roll and Sea food, fast food.

The six things I could never do without
My work, my granddaughter, Voluntary, Cooking, Playing Golf

I spend a lot of time thinking about
Thinking of my last contract am working on and also thinking of how to meet the special woman and can spend the rest of my life with.

On a typical Friday night I am
I am bored, so there is no woman i can go out with on Friday night That is why am on here to seek for my life partner, someone That will own the special place in my heart.

You should message me if
If you are ready for a serious relationship.
Hi there, I am interested in your profile and i would like to know you more better, if you do not mind writing me more about yourself to my e-mail address and will do the same thing when i read from you my e- mail is
[email protected] and you can also send me a text to my cell phone (650) 458-7160 and hope to hear from you soon thanks
Raymond
pic: http://k2.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image ... 7.jpeg?v=1

Photo stolen from Peter Cassidy - actor
http://www.starnow.co.nz/Peteypops

also documented here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 15#p370076
http://www.youreittoday.com/scammer.php ... rid=594641
http://www.youreittoday.com/scammer.php ... id=1002338
Advertisement

#250809 by rococo Tue May 12, 2015 7:28 pm
Subject: TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOURSELF!!!‏

Hello Dear,
Thanks for the message on the site and i really appreciate it..i would like you to write me more about yourself generally and will also do the same thing in return thanks
Raymond
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 23:14:18 +0200
IP: 154.118.18.49./ Nigeria, Lagos
#310835 by Darnoc Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:42 am
I searched the number((650) 458-7160) and found the Raymond Johnson name, the FUNNY thing is that the number is being used by a woman Marilyn Davis, and the email is similar to the Raymond Johnson here is ([email protected]) see the similarities, it's SAD! She CLAIMS to be a nurse living in Florida, with a California number, and a daughter