Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#216524 by buried under 419s Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.107.128.163 with SMTP id k35csp549530ioi;
Wed, 27 Aug 2014 07:03:43 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.68.173.98 with SMTP id bj2mr22358790pbc.157.1409148223599;
Wed, 27 Aug 2014 07:03:43 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from ms1.eljh.ylc.edu.tw ([163.27.153.9])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id j1si773298pde.98.2014.08.27.07.03.22
for <>;
Wed, 27 Aug 2014 07:03:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: fail (google.com: domain of [email protected] does not designate 163.27.153.9 as permitted sender) client-ip=163.27.153.9;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=hardfail (google.com: domain of [email protected] does not designate 163.27.153.9 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from User (unknown [123.85.142.160])
by ms1.eljh.ylc.edu.tw (Postfix) with ESMTP
id ED1D715EF94; Wed, 27 Aug 2014 12:12:49 +0800 (CST)
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Good day friend
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 13:30:38 +0700
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

From The Desk of Mr. Ahmed Al Sultan. Branch Manager National Bank of Abu Dhabi Al Ain Branch Ali Ibn Abi Talib St, Near Oud Al Tawba Round About,United Arab Emirates U.A .E

Good day Friend,

I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business proposal, I got your e-mail address in Internet while browsing after I decided to contact you and ask for your assistance in this urgent matter, requiring trust and confidentiality. I am Mr. Ahmed Al Sultan, the Branch manager, National Bank of Abu Dhabi Al Ain Branch,Al Ain BranchAli Ibn Abi Talib St, Near Oud Al Tawba Roundabout,(UNITED ARABEMIRATES), Married with Five children.

I am writing this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my department, On June 6, 1999, an America Oil consultant/contractor with Petroleum Corporation, Mr. Thomas Stone, made a numbered time (fixed) deposit for twelve calendar months, Valued at US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve Million United State Dollars in my branch upon maturity.

I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Thomas Stone, died in the plane crash On October 31, 1999, (an Egyptian Boeing 767 Flight 990) with other passengers on board as you can confirm it yourself via the WEBSITE below for verification (BBC WORLD NEWS. WEBSITE)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm

Most asttorning of my discovery was that, all records bear no next of kin, meaning no member of Mr. Thomas Stone, family knows about the deposit therefore, no member of his family will ever come forward to claim the money, In order for the bank not to transfer the said sum of Twelve Million United State Dollars ($12,000,000.00) as unclaimed funds to the emirates treasury account, the above stated funds most be claimed immediately by somebody standing in as late Mr. Thomas Stone.

Next of Kin, because According to (UNITED ARAB EMIRATES LAW), at the expiration of (16) Sixteen years; the money will revert to the ownership of the (UNITED ARAB EMIRATES) Government if nobody applies to claim the fund, This revelation is only known to me because I was his personal account officer before I was posted to become the branch manager, now I seek your collaboration to act as next of kin to late Mr. Thomas Stone, to claim the funds and move them into useful investments.

We shall split the cash between our self upon the confirmation of the money into your account, I am ready to offer you 35% of the total fund and 60% for me while 5% will be set aside for any expenses might occur during the transaction. Please note that by the virtue of my position in the bank, I have worked out the perfect modality as well as I shall provide the relevant information's and documents for the successful claim and transfer of the funds in the account that will be provided by you. I cannot stand in the forefront of this transaction because I work with the bank, that is why I have come to you, for assistance be rest assured that this project involve no risk to you, upon the receipt of your acceptance mail me, I will like you to provide me with the following details, to my private email address: [email protected]

(1) Your Valid Direct Tel/ Mobile/Fax Number.
(2) Your Full Name:
(3) Current Resident Address.
(4) Your Private E-mail Box.
(5) Your Occupation:
(6) Your Age and Sex:
(7) Your Nationality:

Then I shall furnish you with due process of concluding this transaction without any delay. Please discard this message if you are not interested. One Passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any Leakage of this information will be too bad for me at my work place, as the Branch Manager National Bank of Abu Dhabi, here in U.A.E.

Thanks for your kind Understanding.

Mr. Ahmed Al Sultan.
Branch Manager National Bank of Abu Dhabi Al Ain Branch Ali Ibn Abi Talib St, Near Oud Al Tawba Round About, United Arab Emirates

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement

#250637 by AlanJones Tue May 12, 2015 4:18 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +971522874244 & +971522713898

From The Desk of Mr. Ahmed Al Sultan. Branch Manager National Bank of Abu Dhabi,Al Ain Branch Ali Ibn Abi Talib St, Near Oud Al Tawba Round About,United Arab Emirates U.A .E

Good day Friend,

I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business proposal, I got your e-mail address in Internet while browsing after I decided to contact you and ask for your assistance in this urgent matter, requiring trust and confidentiality. I am Mr. Ahmed Al Sultan, the Branch manager, National Bank of Abu Dhabi Al Ain Branch,Al Ain BranchAli Ibn Abi Talib St, Near Oud Al Tawba Roundabout,(UNITED ARABEMIRATES), Married with Five children.

I am writing this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my department, On June 6, 1999, an America Oil consultant/contractor with Petroleum Corporation, Mr. Thomas Stone, made a numbered time (fixed) deposit for twelve calendar months, Valued at US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve Million United State Dollars in my branch upon maturity.

I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Thomas Stone, died in the plane crash On October 31, 1999, (an Egyptian Boeing 767 Flight 990) with other passengers on board as you can confirm it yourself via the WEBSITE below for verification (BBC WORLD NEWS. WEBSITE)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm

Most asttorning of my discovery was that, all records bear no next of kin, meaning no member of Mr. Thomas Stone, family knows about the deposit therefore, no member of his family will ever come forward to claim the money, In order for the bank not to transfer the said sum of Twelve Million United State Dollars ($12,000,000.00) as unclaimed funds to the emirates treasury account, the above stated funds most be claimed immediately by somebody standing in as late Mr. Thomas Stone.

Next of Kin, because According to (UNITED ARAB EMIRATES LAW), at the expiration of (18) Eighteen years; the money will revert to the ownership of the (UNITED ARAB EMIRATES) Government if nobody applies to claim the fund, This revelation is only known to me because I was his personal account officer before I was posted to become the branch manager, now I seek your collaboration to act as next of kin to late Mr. Thomas Stone, to claim the funds and move them into useful investments.

We shall split the cash between our self upon the confirmation of the money into your account, I am ready to offer you 35% of the total fund and 60% for me while 5% will be set aside for any expenses might occur during the transaction. Please note that by the virtue of my position in the bank, I have worked out the perfect modality as well as I shall provide the relevant information's and documents for the successful claim and transfer of the funds in the account that will be provided by you. I cannot stand in the forefront of this transaction because I work with the bank, that is why I have come to you, for assistance be rest assured that this project involve no risk to you, upon the receipt of your acceptance mail me, I will like you to provide me with the following details, to my private email address: [email protected]

(1) Your Valid Direct Tel/ Mobile/Fax Number.
(2) Your Full Name:
(3) Current Resident Address.
(5) Your Occupation:
(6) Your Age and Sex:
(7) Your Nationality:

Then I shall furnish you with due process of concluding this transaction without any delay. Please discard this message if you are not interested. One Passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any Leakage of this information will be too bad for me at my work place, as the Branch Manager National Bank of Abu Dhabi, here in U.A.E.

Thanks for your kind Understanding.

Mr. Ahmed Al Sultan.
Branch Manager National Bank of Abu Dhabi Al Ain Branch Ali Ibn Abi Talib St, Near Oud Al Tawba Round About, United Arab Emirates

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#250638 by AlanJones Tue May 12, 2015 4:22 am

Hello Brother XXX,

Asalam Aleekom,

Many thanks for your reply of my mail, i called you many time this morning your phone was very showing network busy , you can call me with my number listed below. I wish to thank you and immediately for your interest, willingness and readiness to co-operate with me to receive those funds and we begin the investments in your company/country. I am assuring you that there is no risk in this transaction and i want you to believe my words i tell you today .

Kindly send down your personal information’s list below, As soon as I received it, then I will send to you application form which you fill and contact the bank attorney.

(1) Your Direct Tel/ Mobile/Fax Number.
(2) Your Full Name:
(3) Country Resident Address.
(5) Your Occupation:
(6) Your Age:
(7) Your Nationality:

There is no danger at all and I have considered security on this deal before I contacted you, so there is no problem at all. All modality has been put in place. All necessary machinery has been put in motion and all underground work has been done to successfully achieve this transaction. I will use my positions to ensure that the transaction is successfully achieved within the shortest possible time.

This transaction is real. the fund is free from drugs, terrorism, and money laundry and does not relate to any breach of law. It has no criminal origin and devoid of encumbrances. It is a matter of necessity to contact you for this transaction without further investigation about your person because I view you to be a more responsible personality like me.

Note that it will enable me send to you application form that you fill and contact our bank attorney for the transfer of those funds into your bank account. I want to begin by assuring you that we can consummate this transaction within 10 working days from the date of commencement. As the procedures relating to the transaction mentioned is not a complex one. And good enough it's going to be a bank-to-bank transfer therefore inherent risks are negated.All it will take for you to commence this transaction is to write a letter accompanied by your details in the form as I will stated it as soon as I hear from you, this you will forward to my Bank's Legal

Adviser/Attorney. It will serve to introduce you to the bank, and of course trigger the processing of your transfer request. The bank will then carry out some verification procedures; example, they will demand for the deposit and death certificate of the deceased every document that the bank attorney shall demand from you. I shall provide. Therefore, after making the request through the Bank Attorney by completing and forwarding the form which I will send to you, he would naturally be expected to contact you via you email or phone.

Please ensure you utilize an email that only you have access to, and I will also need to stress the fact that the foregoing must be kept strictly between the two of us. Your email to the Attorney should also serve to request from the department the procedure(s) involved in claiming the funds entitled to you vis-à-vis the documents I shall make available to you to forward to him when he demands for such. I need to again stress the need for the two of us to work together to achieve success. I want you to assure me that you will only take the percentage that I have already put forward to you, and nothing more.

Humans tend to always have a change of heart in issues relating to money. And since it is going to be your account the funds will be transferred to, I need to be able to trust you, and have a complete feel of confidence that my share will also accrue to me when we conclude this transaction The attorney that representing the bank will take care of everything therefore once I hear from you I will send to you Application Form and the bank attorney contact

NOTE: Let absolute honesty, sincerity, confidentiality, reliability and trust be our watchword throughout this transaction considering my official positions here. I want you to believe every word that I told you, because as a true child of Allah, I believe in Allah, judgments. There is reward for every sins committed whether we like it or not. When Allah says every sinner will not go unpunished. He meant it, It is impossible for Allah to lies.

Thanking you once again for all your co-operations and understanding while I wait for your urgent reply.

Yours Brother,

Mr. Ahmed Al Sultan
My Direct Number: 00971522874244
Branch Manager National Bank of Abu Dhabi

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#250639 by AlanJones Tue May 12, 2015 4:22 am
Hello Brother XXX,

Asalam Aleekom,

I have been calling your number and is entered voice message. Please call me back with this number +971522713898 . Kindly send down your personal information’s list below, As soon as I received it, then I will send to you application form which you fill and contact the bank attorney.

(1) Your Direct Tel/ Mobile/Fax Number.
(2) Your Full Name:
(3) Country Resident Address.
(5) Your Occupation:
(6) Your Age:
(7) Your Nationality:

Thanking you once again for all your co-operations and understanding while I wait for your urgent reply.

Yours Brother,

Mr. Ahmed Al Sultan
My Direct Number: +971522713898

#250853 by AlanJones Wed May 13, 2015 5:07 am
Hello Sir

Asalam Aleekom,

How are you today and your family? Please let me know if you have receive my email yesterday. Kindly get back to me with your personal information to enable me draft an application form and send to you so that you can contact our bank attorney. Thanking you once again for all your co-operations and understanding while

I wait for your urgent reply.

Yours Brother,

Mr. Ahmed Al Sultan

My Direct Number: 00971566083105