Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250609 by soldierfortune Tue May 12, 2015 12:25 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Joy Yaya, 25 years old woman from the Sudan, parents and siblings were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Eng. Omar Yaya) had been a substantial bank deposit ($2.6 million US dollars) with the English bank. Miss. Joy is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Jubrine Basoug) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Joy would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally €1.135 EURO and should been pay immediately via Western Union money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: waydate
Username: joyyaya
Sex: woman
Sex: woman
Ethnicity: African

Site: waydate
Date: 2014-11-14 10:39:05

Hello My Dear,

My name is miss Joy I got your contact today and i became interested to knowing you and be your friend, please reply me back with this email address ([email protected])

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 08:17:16 +0000
Subject: DEAREST HERE IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Dearest,

Thank you for your response to my mail. I am very happy for your reply. I saw your profile and I was highly satisfied with it.

My Name is Miss. joy yaya, i am single 25 years old from Durfur Region of Sudan and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels, please don't be discouraged for hearing this. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father john whom i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy. This is his telephone No. (+221765988817) You can as well reach me through his telephone number, when you call tell him that you want to speak with joy yaya.

My late father Eng. Omar yaya, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Durfur. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. It is only me that is alive among my family now and I managed to make my way to the West African state called SENEGAL With the help of United Nation, where i am leaving now in a refugee camp here in Oakam North, 12 km from the capital city of Dakar Senegal.

My father deposited the sum of amount in question ($2.6 Million US DOLLARS) (Two Million Six Hundred Thousand USD). in which he used my name joy Yaya as Next of Kin to inherit the money if he eventually dies. Unfortunately now that he is dead and i decided to transfer the money to my care, having lost all members of my family in the war in my country.

When I arrived Senegal I sent mail to the bank telling them that my father is dead. They demanded for Death Certificate confirming that my father was actually dead. Then I gave them the certificate as demanded. They also asked me if I have the original copy of the Deposit Certificate, I gave them with the account information my father used in opening the account with the bank. The bank confirmed the two documents that they are OK. The bank now said since I do not have documents and even bank account where they can transfer the money that I should look for a reliable foreign partner who I trust to stand for me as a trustee to receive the money on my behalf.

So i told our Reverend Pastor, about this, to see if he can help me, but he told me that his apostolic work can not allow him to stand on my behalf, that i should use his office computer to search for a nice person, that has good profile, to stand for me on this transfer. He gave me some prayer to maker over it, so i did praying and fasting for two weeks, before i got your contact, so i decided to open up to you because i felt that you are God sent to me. As you know now, I have nothing with me for now

Which is why I contacted you to receive the money for me so that from the money you can send me part of the money to get my traveling documents to travel to meet you in your country to continue my education. i really want to relocate with you to start a new life and be free from this refugee camp. Or in the alternative, if you can help me to get the Camp Clearance and Passport to come to join you, then when i come i will apply directly to bank myself so that they will transfer the money in to your bank account.

It is now left for you to choose which option you prefer to help me. (1.) Either to agree to represent me at the bank so that I can give you the contact of the bank and all information for you to contact them directly so that they can transfer the money into your bank account. (2). Or to help me come over to your country so that the bank can transfer the money in to your bank account.

I am ask for your assistant so that you will help me and if the money are transfer i will travel to meet you and we will join together for business investments in your country because I will be very happy if you accept to assist me.i will be able to give you the bank contact information in next mail so that you will contact the bank in other to know the procedure for the transfer.

Honey these are the ways you can help me.Waiting for your positive response. Attached here are some of my pictures for you to see whom you are communicating with , and i will also like to see your pictures.

Your lovely, joy

Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 08:07:16 +0000
Subject: DEAREST PLEASE CONTACT THIS BANK TODAY FOR THE TRANSFERT‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Good day honey,

How are you today?, hope you are feeling fine over there, As for me am suffering so much over here in this prison, could you believe that since four days now there is no food in the camp as am writing this mail to you now am feeling hungry, the one that pains me so much was am not eat anything i cry so much because of no food for me to eat and the worst is that i don't have any penny to buy something to eat

My dearest, Thanks for your interest to help me in this my darkest moment, Secondly i want to relocate with you to start a new life and be free from this refugee camp. My love, like i told you so far, i contacted my late fathers bank, and explain to them about my present condition, and also told them about my interest to claim this fund, deposited by my late father with my name as the next of kin in their bank.

The only thing that the transfer manager told me was that before they can treat to my case, that i have to look for a foreign partner, who will stand for me as my trustee, to receive the fund into his account because of my refugee statue and law of this country.

So i told our Reverend Pastor, about this, to see if he can help me, but he told me that his apostolic work can not allow him to stand on my behalf, that i should use his office computer to search for a nice person, that has good profile, to stand for me on this transfer. He gave me some prayer to maker over it, so i did praying and fasting for two weeks, before i got your contact

so i decided to open up to you because i felt that you are God sent to me. As you know now, I have nothing with me for now and you can reach me always on phone through the office line of the Rev pastor (+221765988817), you can call any time from 10:30am to 4:00pm London time because my pastor told me that it is the same time with Senegal.and i am very happy to know more about you. Please i will appreciate it so much if you can help me to receive my late father money in to your bank account first.

Then after you receive the money, you will send some money to me to enable me arrange for my traveling documents to come over to meet with you in your country for the sharing of the money, while you will help me to invest my own share in a good investment there in your country.

As a matter of facts you are to contact Mr. Stephen Altkinson the Foreign Payment manager of Standard Chartered Bank in London for the transfer of the money into your bank account with the information bellow. Please while writing, tell him that you are my foreign partner that you want to know the possibility of transferring my late father's money into your bank account in your country. Meanwhile i have informed the Bank about you, so feel free to contact Mr. Stephen Altkinson as soon as you receive this mail. Here is the contact of the bank to write them:

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC.
INTERNATIONAL BANK-UNITED KINGDOM.
No. 1 Basinghall Avenue
London, EC2V 5DD United Kingdom
Email: [email protected]
TELL: /FAX: +447035912252
CONTACT PERSON;
Mr. Stephen Altkinson
Foreign Payment manager;

DEPOSIT ACCOUNT INFORMATION;

Name of depositor: Eng. Omar Yaya
Nationality: Sudan
Next of kin: Miss joy Yaya
Amount deposited: $ 2,6 millones
Account Number: CBUK745608902546/QB/91/A
Swift Code Number: RBUKXESB
Deposit Code Number: 2148.

So please try and contact my late father’s bank for the transaction thank you for your assistance. God bless you as I wait to hearing from you, take care and have a good day.

Yours faithfully joy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.33.201]
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 13:15:36 +0000
Subject: FROM STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC. LONDON

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC.
No. I Basinghall Avenue London, EC2V 5DD UNITED KINGDOM .

OUR OFFICIAL RESPONSE TO YOUR INQUIRY.

For Your Kind Attention.

Having received your massage based on the earlier information and approval nominating you as Trustee by Miss joy Yaya who is currently staying in a refugee camp in Senegal West Africa. We hereby confirm receipt of your mail and our official response. Though your partner has been pleading with this bank to assist her circumvent protocols to ensure that this fund is processed and transferred to your bank account to enable her leave the horrible refugee camp she has found her self as a result of the death of her parent due to civil war in Sudan.

Be informed that the account file No. CBUK745608902546/QB/91/A have thoroughly reviewed, certified and approved for payment by our Legal Services and Accounts/Finance departments respectively. Following this development, I have been directed by the director, International Payment Office/Telex Services Department to forward your file to our Data Processing Department for programming in our JPR 104 Fund Remittance Transmitter with the following information in our Data Bank:

Name of Depositor: Eng. Omar Yaya
Name of Next of Kin: Miss joy Yaya
Amount deposited: US$2,600,000.00
Date deposited: 7th January, 2004
Account Number: CBUK745608902546/QB/91/A

And to legally effect transfer in your favor as an Appointed Trustee by Miss joy Yaya of the sum of US$2,600,000.00 deposited by late Eng. Omar Yaya on 7th January, 2004 which he indicated her daughter Miss joy Yaya as Next of Kin, however we shall require the following documents according The British Law Of Deposit Inheritance an Appointed Trustee by Miss joy Yaya replacing her as Next of Kin vied Fund Placement Certificate Ref No: PS BH 1054258/SCT/7980 of 7th January, 2004.

To claim and receive the fund to your bank account on her behalf, those documents must be endorsed by a Senegalese Probate officer and a resident lawyer respectively.

1. An Affidavit of Oath from the Senegalese High Court declaring your information as an Appointed Trustee to receive the money on behalf of joy Yaya.

2. Power of Attorney from the High Court of Justice in Senegal where Miss joy Yaya is residing.

3. A scanned copy of your Identity.

And it happen that you can not go to Senegal to get those legal documents, you are at liberty to arrange an attorney through your partner Miss favour Yaya to carry out this legal process on your behalf.

On receipt of the above information, we shall then be empowered to give value to the sum of US$2,600,000.00 plus its interest accruals since placement of the fund with our bank on 7th January, 2004 will be added and transferred to your bank account without delay.

You are to provide us with your banking information as follows;

1. Name of your Bank:
2. Bank Address:
3. Account No.
4. Beneficiary Names:
5. Telephone/Fax Number of your Bank:

You are to confirm receipt of this vital massage for our record and reference and at the same to confirm we are to expect the documents as requested. Also you are to forward without delay copy of your passport or Identity by email attachment.

Yours Faithfully,

FOR: CHARTERED STANDARD BANK PLC
Principal Manager
Foreign Payment Dept.
Tel No. +447035912252

Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 06:39:09 +0000
Subject: DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYERS FOR THE DOCUMENT

My Lovely Darling,

i am grateful for your love concern and all the efforts which you have been making to see that am free from the camp in meeting with you in your country as soon as the transfer take's place, i am so much appreciated your love and concern towards an orphan like me,

Darling from the letter the bank send i read and understood that the bank have accepted to transfer the money into your account, I have seen all the documents as it is being required by the bank for this transfer, The Power of Attorney and Affidavits together with my late fathers Death Certificate and the statement of the account being issued to my late father by the bank.

Darling please i have met with our reverend father john and told him what the bank said about the transfer documents, The Rev father has helped us to consulted one lawyer that is working with united nation here in Dakar Senegal, and he knew the lawyer very well and the lawyer has agreed to help us, but he said that you should write to him so that he will communicate with you immediately and start the processing of the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath certificate.

i will give him the death certificate of my late father together with the statement of the account, so that he will send it together with the power of attorney and affidavit of oath after processing it to the bank for the transfer, Please darling you should try to write to the lawyer with his contact address below so that he will start processing for the documents immediately. this is the lawyer,s contacts,

BARRISTER JUBRINE LAW CHAMBER
Office Address: PARCELS ASSEINIES UNITE
202 N° 51 /DAKAR Senegal
E-mail: ([email protected])
hes phone number is +221771224115

please try to call him on phone as soon you contacted him thanks and God bless you for me, i am waiting to hear from you as soon as you contacted to him, i wish you a lovely weekend,

Yours joy

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 06:23:40 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: FROM MY HONORABLE LAW FIRM

(EQUAL RIGHTS CHAMBERS)
BARRISTER JUBRINE BASOUG OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION.
21/11/2014,
REF: CSD/SSA/T08

FOR YOUR NOTICE

ATTENTION.

SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY, AFFIDAVIT OF OATH WITH AN AGREEMENT LETTER FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNERS IN THE REFUGEES CAMP HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL.

PRIOR TO MY INQUIRIES TODAY AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT AND NOTARY PUBLIC OFFICE CONCERNING THE COST OF THE LEGALIZATION OF THIS DOCUMENTS BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID.

FROM MY INQUIRIES TODAY AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT AND NOTARY OFFICE, THE MAGISTRATE SAID THAT THIS DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY IN TWO WORKING DAYS TIME FROM THE DAY WE APPLIED AND PAID FOR IT, WHICH I BOOKED AN APPOINTMENT WITH THEM TODAY.

THE DRAFTING AND AUTHENTICATION OF THIS DOCUMENTS AT THE HIGH COURT IS 590 Euro. FOR NOTARY STAMP AT THE NOTARY PUBLIC OFFICE IS 395 Euro. THE LEGALIZATION OF THIS DOCUMENTS FOR IT TO BECOME VALID AT THE HIGH COURT IS 450 Euro. WITH MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE OF 500 Euro. WHICH IS A TOTAL SUM OF (1,935 Euro).

TO SPEEDY THE PROCESS, YOU ARE TO SEND THIS MONEY TO ME THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM WITH THE NAME OF MY SECRETARY AND CONTACT INFORMATION'S, WHICH IS THE FASTEST MEANS OF SENDING MONEY NATION WIDE, THEN YOU FORWARD TO ME THE INFORMATION'S ON THE PAYMENT SLIP SUCH AS, NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE SENDER AND OF THE RECEIVER, CONTROL NUMBER, AMOUNT OF MONEY, QUESTION AND ANSWER ON THE PAYMENT SLIP, FOR SAFELY AND QUICK RECEIVING OF THIS FUND, TO ENABLE MY NOBLE LAW FIRM PREPARE AND VALIDATE THIS DOCUMENTS AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT AND NOTARY PUBLIC OFFICE HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL RESPECTIVELY. THIS IS THE NAME AND ADDRESS YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY

FIRST NAME,,,,,, PRINCE
LAST NAME JAMES
COUNTRY,,,,,SENEGAL
CITY,,,,,,,,,,DAKAR
QUESTION.....OK
ANSWER,,,,,,,,,,OK

Thanks for your co-operation.
Yours in service,
Barrister Jubrine Basoug (Principal Partner).(ESQ),
([email protected]
phone number +2217771224115

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 12:21:00 +0000
Subject: darling, please help me to pay the lawyer

Hello my darling,

How was your day today? hope you are having a lovely day over there in your country. darling as for me, I am not fine due to my suffering condition over here in the camp. thank you so much for every effort that you are doing to help me out from this hell, I pray that the almighty God will bless you and reward you for every effort that you are doing to help an orphan like me out.

Daring reading your mail i have seen the amount 1,935 Euro that the lawyer is asking from you to enable him process the required documents at the high court for us, it is really much but we have to consider that the documents is the only thing needed by the bank to allow them to make the transfer of the funds to your account. darling you already knows my present condition here is very bad, am only stay in refugee camp, know good food and know good water and i hardly eat once here in a day.

I am pleading to you to assist me by sending the money to the lawyer as the lawyer have promised that the documents we be ready in two work days when he received the money and you know that is the only expenses we need to make to ensure that the transfer is made to your account. please help me out you are my only hope of survival. Thank you once again for your love and i pray that God will bless and provide for you as you help me. I will look forward to hear from you that you have send the money to the lawyer, drling here is the document that you needed from me i send them for you to believe all i told you darling plaese send the money to the lawyer and also write him let him know the day you will send him the money.

Yours Miss Joy

COMPENSATION:

Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 07:21:47 +0000
Subject: I'm happy to inform you about my success

Hi Dear,

How are you today?. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of that my new partner from Paraguay. Presently in Paraguay for investment projects. Meanwhile, Like i said to you earlier that I will never forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact our new Rev. Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar.his name is Reverend john and his Email address ([email protected]) the phone number is this +221765988817 you can call him on phone to ask him send you the check

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of ($250,000) ninety thousand US dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Reverend pastor and instruct him where to send you the money.I will also like you to make good use of this money in case if anything happens to me, hope you understand.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which i and the my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend father Jude on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

From Joy.
Advertisement