Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250498 by AlanJones Mon May 11, 2015 4:46 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999158210

FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER WESTERN UNION INT'L.
OFFICE BENIN. 205 IDIMU RD COTONUO BENIN.
Email:[email protected]

This is to notify all our customers about the new development concerning all the payment that are left in our custody which yours are inclusive.Besides, your where given a bill of $450 in order to receive your payment of which we didn't hear from you for sometime now.

Hence, our Western Union is now offering a Special BONUS to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to of prices In order words we are now requesting that those involve should pay only the sum of $45 to receive all their payment abandoned in our custody.

Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you and you have to comply so that your funds shall be transferred to your designated address. But remember that after (2 DAYS) you did not make the payment then we will divert your funds to Government Fund, to avoid problem or we will cancel the payment for this year until next year because this year is not like last year.

Again after (TWO DAYS ) We will enter A new project for the year and that is the reason why we decided to help all our customers before we enter into the new project. So be advise to send the $$45.00 immediately so that we will register your payment and for you to start receive $5,000 as from tomorrow.

Be advise that there is no time again for US to call any person on phone unless you will Call Number +229 99158210: After the payment of $$45.00 you will start receiving your money every day $5,000 through Western Union. Send the money through Western Union Money Transfer with the information below,

Receiver's Name==Anthony Obalar
Country== BENIN
City==COTOUNO
Text Question== Urgent
Answer==Transfer
Amount=$$45.00

The moment I receive the payment of $$45.00 I will release the first payment information of $5,000 to you and you will pick up the money and I will continue to send it to you every day until your payment of $950.000.00USD is transferred to you. Hoping to hear from you.

THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE,

YOURS SINCERELY,

HONORABLE MR.ERIC JOHNSON
FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#268971 by AlanJones Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:55 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998402359

E-MAIL (

HELLO MY DEAR

THIS IS SEVERAL TIMES WE WESTERN UNION BENIN REPUBLIC ARE SENDING YOU THIS THE SAME EMAIL TO START PICKING UP YOUR PAYMENT AS WE TOLD YOU BEFORE THIS INFORMATION REACH US SINCE LAST THREE WEEKS AGO FROM OUR CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS ECO BANK WESTER UNION, STATES THAT YOU ONLY HAVE 48HOURS TO EFFECT PAYMENT FOR THE ACTIVATION OF YOUR MTCN TO ENABLE YOU CASH UP YOUR FIRST $5,000:00 FROM YOUR TOTAL (FUND) SINCE YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT WE HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU ARE TO GO AHEAD AND PAY WHATEVER YOU HAVE FOR THE ACTIVATION FEE SINCE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO COME UP WITH THE REQUIRED SUM $250, TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE HERE,

SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE THE REQUIRE SUM OF$250, SO GO AND SEND ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT YOU HAVE AT HAND STARTED FROM $55 TO UP $250, WE WILL ACTIVATE YOUR MTCN AND SEND TO YOU TODAY, UPON RECEIPT OF THIS PAYMENT,

BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM OF YOUR ACTIVATION UPON CASHING UP OF YOUR FIRST 5,000:00 USD, ALSO I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT FAILURE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM WILL LEAVE US WITH NO OPTION BUT TO DEACTIVATE YOUR MTCN OF WHICH YOU WILL AND CAN NEVER CASH UP THE BALANCE SUM. SO I WANT YOU TO SEND THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE AT HAND. WITH THIS INFORMATION BELLOW. AND UPDATE US AMOUNT THAT YOU SEND AND THE MTCN.SEND THE PAYMENT DETAIL TO THIS EMAIL,( [email protected])

BELLOW IS THE INFORMATION YOU CAN USE TO SEND THE PAYMENT VIEW WESTERN UNION .

1. RECEIVER NAME... DAVID BASIL
2. COUNTRY... BENIN REPUBLIC.
3. CITY... COTONOU.
4...TEST QUESTION...HONEST
5. ANSWER...TRUST.
6. AMOUNT..........ANY

THIS LAST NOTICE TO YOU IF YOU FAIL TO SEND THE MONEY TODAY YOUR PAYMENT FILE WILL BE CANCEL FINAL SO RUSH TO WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM NOW AND SEND ANY MONEY THAT YOU HAVE AT HAND NOW START FROM $55 TO UP $250,

DR.UGOCHUKWU JAMES
OPRATION MANAGER.
WESTERN UNION DEPARTMENT
PHONE NO:+22998402359
E-MAIL ([email protected])

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.