Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250487 by AlanJones Mon May 11, 2015 3:59 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +271457237048 & +233546535281

I am Larbi Evans, I want you to help me as European citizen to receive my funds deposited in in Manifest Bank Spain into your bank account. I have tried to claim the funds while i am still in Africa, but the Manifest bank refused me because the fund was deposit by my late father when he was working with South Africa Embassy in Spain. I want you to stand as new beneficiary of the funds and the bank will transfer the funds into your bank account. This is the reason why i am contacting you to help me receive the funds into your account. I need a trusted partner to receive the fund and i will offer you 16.5% from the total fund $2.5 million dollars inherited from my late father. I know we have not met before but one day can lead us into everlasting friendship if only we can trust each other. I am South Africa Citizen and also have German nationality, I have my company in Marikana City South Africa and also here in Accra Ghana.

I have try to use my access account in South Africa or here in Ghana to receive the funds but the fund was deposit by my late father into a Suspect account. My late father sign agreement with the manifest bank in Spain, that the funds will be transfer to only foreign account within Europe. Reply me with your full details, full name, home address, working address, telephone and fax number to enable me to introduce you to Manifest Bank in Spain. And, I will also send their contact details to you.

As soon as I received your full details as required, i will send the details to Manifest bank in Spain and immediately send their details to you.

Regards,
Larbi Evans

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement