Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250462 by soldierfortune Mon May 11, 2015 12:40 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Blessing Morgan, 23 years old woman from the Sudan, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Dion Collins Morgan) had been a substantial bank deposit ($5.7 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Blessing is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 30 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Adeboye Katke) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Blessing would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $1.730 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: datemefree
Username: bless500
Sex: female
Ethnicity: African American

Site: datemefree
Date: 2014-11-03 13:53:50

Hello how are you?

My name is blessing morgan, i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and if you can send an email to my email address, i will give you my pictures here is my email address (blessing.mo [email protected]) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above.

blessing morgan.
please write to me through my email address OK
[email protected]

Received: from [41.83.3.192]
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 09:55:29 +0000
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Hello My Dear,

I am more than happy of your reply to my mail. How is your day today, My name is Miss Blessing Morgan, single and never been married, i am from Sudan in East Africa, 23 yrs, at earlier i was residing in Darfurs refugee camp in Chad on January 2007, at a time, there is a division and dispatch of some of the refugees due to the over population of the people in Chad, i was taken to Senegal West African on 10th August 2007 where I'm presently residing in N'dioum refugee camp here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the civil war in my country.

I am in sufferings and pains here in this camp and i really need to have some one by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation. My late father Dr Dion Collins Morgan was the managing director of Dion Collins Manufacturing industry (E.A) in the federal capital of Sudan (KHARTOUM) the economy capital of my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to serve my life here in Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthful, kindly and friendly and more to that, a person of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.51.229]
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 09:57:25 +0000
Subject: DARLING THIS IS ALL ABOUT MY FULL LIFE STORY

Hello Dearest,

how are you today, i hope you are fine. My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. ln this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Warren Papa who is the Reverend pastor of the (Church of God Mission) here in the camp he has been very good to me since l came here but l am not living with him rather l am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor's Tel number is (+22177926066) (00221779260366) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the women's hostel. and i will come to his office to speak with you. and i will be glad to hear your voice.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. my dear, please l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in England, which he used my name as the next of kin.

The amount in question is $ 5.7 (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can't withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to do, rather i am not allowed to do any thing here Senegal where i am in refugee statues. I want you to send me your contact information's such as

1. your full names ...
2. your house address..
3. your phone number..

I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all their confirmation and verifications. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that the money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money. like l said, l want you to call me because l have a lot to tell you. l kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. Dearest have a nice time and think about me. my dear, l hope to hear from you soonest

Received: from [41.83.31.2]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 08:20:41 +0000
Subject: DARLING AM GIVEN YOU THIS BANK CONTACT INFORMATION WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Dearest Darling

I thank you once again. I will also like to see you face to face, I like you very much and I want you to know that before I contacted you I saw that you matched my mine and I pray over this issue you are the type of person I am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with. A honest and truthful I am not going to give the love you deserved to any-other person, so needless of looking for person again.

I promise you that you will never regret in helping me, I have all the prove of this fund all needed legal document is here with me, Listen I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and I will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember I trust you darling that is why I am giving you all this information's. My love is for you and you alone, please I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of the bank in England.

You will have 25% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i will be furthering my education. In this regards I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $5.7 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Dion Collins Morgan of which I am the next of kin. The Contact Information's Of The Bank Is As Follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND (RBS)
Email: ([email protected])
Email: ([email protected])
TELEPHONE: +447516147973
FAX NUMBER: +447039403262
Director Of Finance: MR. Ross Maxwell Mcewan
Account Number. BCS-CI-018942819
Account Name: Dr Dion Collins Morgan
Nationality: Sudan
Purpose of Deposit: Safe keeping
Amount: $5.7 Million (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars)
Next of Kin: Miss Blessing Morgan

Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.7 Million dollars deposited by my late of which I am the next of kin. I have mapped out 25% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer as you know my condition of living i don't have any job. My dear I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and I promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since I'm still too young to manage it. When you contact them tell the bank that you're my foreign partner you want to know the possibility of the transfer of my fund to your account.

As I told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from the fund for preparation of my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Many kisses and hugs awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours Miss Blessing

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.59.228]
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 03:41:16 -0500
Subject: Sir Please open the attached letter bellow

and

Received: from [41.82.59.228]
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 09:41:28 +0100
Subject: Sir Please open the attached letter bellow

Attention Sir.

Please see the attached letter bellow and comply with the answers to the questionnaire, for the help of Miss. Blessing Morgan as she has inform us about you For the transfer of her late father $5.7 Million Dollars fund deposit with our Bank.

Thank You

Yours Faithfully
Mr. Ross Maxwell Mcewan
Director Of Finance
(+447516147973)

.doc file

Royal Bank Of Scotland
36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
Date: 11th November 2014

Attention Sir.

(RE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF APPLICATION FOR CLAIM, FORWARD THE FOLLOWING
QUESTIONNAIRE TO THIS BANK)

I have been directed by the Chairman Executive Director of Financial Officer/Wire transfer to write you in respect to your partner mail which we received earlier. We are hereby acknowledging the receipt of your application as an appointed next of kin to our deceased customer Dr. Dion Collins Morgan.

In line with our security measures and allied administrative matters, your application is going under securitinization by the executive management board of this bank and this will be approved upon the fulfillment of our official obligation after certifying our bank the following questionnaire.

1) A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds, to your bank account on her behalf from Senegalese high court.

2) The deposit certificate of the fund.

3) The Death certificate of her late father.

4) An Affidavit of oath from the Senegalese high court

5) The full information of your bank account number and your bank name, address, name of the account number, including your bank telephone number, fax number of your bank, where you want our bank to transfer the fund.

As soon as you provide all this requires documents the transaction of this fund will be made to your account within 48 hrs,

This Power of attorney and affidavit oath of support must be endorsed by a Senegalese lawyer. (Since the money is originated from Africa and the young lady is currently residing in Senegal)

Note: The above four document are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick, and successful transfer of the fund is made within 48 hrs from when our bank receives the above mention documents.

If you have any question (s) please contact our Chairman Executive Operational/Director of Finance Officer Mr. Ross Maxwell Mcewan through our telephone number for more clarifications and directives. We promise to give our customers the best services.

Yours Faithfully
Jennifer Smith (Ms.)
Protocol officer to Royal Bank Scotland (RBS)
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +447516147973
Fax: +44703940362
http://www.rbs.co.uk/
Credit policies are administered and are underwritten by the Professional Underwriters
Insurance Group. Registered in Scotland N°. 90312
Address: 36 St Andrew Square,
Edinburgh EH2 2YB,

Letter 6
Received: from [41.82.42.54]
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 07:40:44 +0000
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER FOR THE PREPARATION 0F POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH ON YOUR NAME

Hello My Darling,

I don’t know how to start to extend my greetings to you but all I know that creator have bring us together have something important for us in future, I really appreciate all your love, kind and effort you are making towards me and I pray that God will bless you and guard you for me and also thanks for your ability to help me transfer my late father money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you in your country, It shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person which I can't wait longer to be with you, And enjoy the success of life in more comfortable environment.

Now here is the contact of the barrister that will help us secure the necessary documents legally on your names as bank requested and Presently I have my late father's death certificate and Deposit Certificate issued to my late father by the Royal Bank of Scotland, which is presently with me now and I can see what the Royal Bank of Scotland is demanding before they will transfer the money to you. The only problem we have now is the power of attorney and Affidavit of claim, which the Royal Bank of Scotland said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal.

The name of the Barrister. Dr Adeboya Katke from ministry of Justice of the federation. Also a member of United Nation legal Representatives under Africa union humanitarian rights.The Revered Father assured me of his diligence and commitment towards matter like this as a senior advocate here in the country, So I want you to contact the lawyer now and tell him that you are my foreign partner, that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and Affidavit of oath, that will enable you transfer the sum of $ 5.7 Million U.S Dollar, from Royal Bank of Scotland on behalf of me due to my refugee status. His contact in formations are as follows,

Barrister Dr Adeboya Katke.
No. 9 Cheik Anta Diop Av.
Dakar Senegal.
E-mail Address: [email protected]
E-Mail Address: [email protected]
Telephone: +221 763485439

So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney and Affidavit of oath and also contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know his response to you and meanwhile i don't have any money with me here to scan those two documents Deposit Certificate and Death Certificate of my father to you i have those two documents with me. At least when everything is done, I will start to prepare my traveling documents to come and meet with you in your country for the rest of my life. Thank you once again,and God bless you, Have a wonderful day. With Love from my deepest heart,

Yours Faithfully Blessing,

Letter 7
X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 02:28:37 -0500
and
Subject: Adeboye Katke Law Chamber

Adeboye Katke Law Chamber
No, 9 Cheik Anta Diop Av,
Dakar, Senegal.
Telephone: +221 763485439

For your kind attention,

Mr. "xxxxxx",

In due respect of your information received in this noble law firm on the issue of helping you and Miss Blessing Morgan, to procure the necessary documents required by the Royal Bank of Scotland to make your claims and transfer money into your account in your country or any where of your choice.

We are happy to be honoured and promise to assist and represent you in all assigns partaking this transfer transaction with your banks. Prior to my enquirers from the federal high court here in Dakar Senegal, In view of above and from my inquiries,

Mr. "xxxxxx", It will cost you only ($450.00 USDollars) for authentication of the Power of Attorney, ($520.00 USDollars) for swearing of the Affidavit Support of Oath at the federal High Court here before it becomes valid, ($360.00 USDollars) for notary stamping at the notary office (before it will go out from Senegal here) and my legal processing fees of ($400.USDollars) The money need urgently is the Total sum of ($1730.00 USDollars only) to get everything done.

You are to transfer this money through (WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER) with the name of my secretary and address below, remember to send the informations which you use to transfer the money and also the (MCTN) from the Western Union so that we can receive the money and start procuring your documents.

DOUGLAS VOLCAL
WESTERN UNION
DAKAR SENEGAL
TEXT QUESTION: FOR WHAT
ANSWER: GOOD
AMOUNT $1730.00 USDollars only

Make sure you inform me after sending the money so that we shall proceed immediately getting your documents from the federal high court and complete it the next day (48 hours).

Be informed that the receipt of this documents are been given after the payment is made. once again we appreciate you for chosen to work with us in this international transaction and we assure you the best of our service.

We are always at your service when you wants us to start the job.

Thanks
Best Regards,
Barrister, Adeboye Katke
Email: bar.a.katkelawyer@ gmail.com
Email; [email protected]
Advertisement