Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250458 by soldierfortune Mon May 11, 2015 12:02 am
ISP: Atlantique Telecom (Cote d'Ivoire), Cote D'Ivoire

See also, similar story. Note: However, not necessarily the same scammer.

viewtopic.php?f=7&p=278424

Site: ingles4real
Username: mcclove
State, City: Manila
Marital status: Widow or Widower

Site: ingles4real
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:11 pm

Hello Dear,

How are you doing ? I'm Melinda Cruz from Philippines and I want us to be good friends and I am also planing to come to your country soon. I will appreciate it if you can reply back to me directly to my private email address ([email protected]) because I will not becoming online here on this site soon. I wait to hear from you.

Thanks.
Melinda Cruz

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 21:40:07 +0000
Subject: RE: From Melinda Cruz.

Hello Dear,

Thank you for your urgent response to my mail which I send to you. I believe you are a sincere person, considering the fact that i source your profile. It because I am in desperate in need of your assistance, My Name is Melinda Carlos de la Cruz, the wife of Mayor Carlos de la Cruz, My Husband was A Politician and also the Samar Township Mayor. Who was killed in our house at Philippine by Three gunmen on the 17 July 2009.

Well during the threat on my late husband life, he deposited the total sum of (US$4.3 Million) for the up keeping/future of our children in a financial firm in abroad just in case anything ever happen to him.

Since the death of my late husband, the Philippine government has blocked I and my late husband accounts through the helps of my late husband family. And Also my late husband brothers has succeeded in collecting from me all our landed assets that is under my control and they are still looking for more. I am contacting you because I want you to help me in securing this sum That I deposited in a financial firm for the future of my children before my late husband family sees the deposit document and start going for it. Since they have made it impossible for me to move out of my late husband house for now.

Please do tell me if i can trust you as who will not sit on this sum when this money is been transfer to you in your country. As am willing to give you 15% of the total sum after you have successfully secured the money.

Thanks and regards.
Mrs. Melinda Cruz.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 09:08:29 +0000
Subject: RE:More Details From Melinda Cruz.

Hello dear "xxxxxx",

Thank you for your prompt response to me. I want you to understand that with my situation now that i am not allowed to travel out of my country Philippine and have been under serious monitoring by my late husband family, whose concern is that i give them all my late husband properties. please do understand that we can only be communicating by email for safety and confidential of this transaction as there are monitoring all my calls.

I want you to handle this transaction as your own personally affair and to make sure that you secure this money into your Bank account for a better safety of the money till i am able to travel and come over to meet you in your country. this money in question is the only thing i have for the future now as all my late husband asset has been taken from me by his family and the government of philippine.

I want to assure you that this transaction is 100% legal. I will officially introduce you to the bank as my foreign partner who will want to assist me in the transfer of the money into your bank account. And they bank will communicate you directly regarding the transfer and the legality. Hence will want you to forward the below to me now so that I will introduce you to the bank.

1. Your complete names.
2. Direct mobile telephone and fax numbers.
3. Home or office address.
4.Your passport or any of your Id card.

Once I am in receipt of this info, I will pass same to the bank and put you in direct communication with them. As you can see I have attach my passport the certificate of deposit and my photo with the my kids. Here is my home address Muñoz Street, Catbalogan City Philippines, about 800 kilometre from the capital manila. You can also follow the below news paper link and read about my late husband dead.

http://www.philstar.com/breaking-news/4 ... led-ambush

http://biliranisland.com/blogs/?p=952

http://www.samarnews.com/news_clips13/news233.htm

Thanks and i wait to hear from you urgently.

Best Regards.
Mrs. Melinda Cruz.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 10:18:56 +0000
Subject: RE:Please Contact The Bank From Melinda Cruz.

Dear "xxxxxx",

Thanks once more for your info. I have did introduced you to the bank as my late husband foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer of the money into your bank account. I have also attach the mention document at my last mail.

They bank requested that I ask you to contact them right away and confirm that you are ready to receive this money. Please do contact them as there are only waiting to hear from you. Here is the bank contact.

BHCI, Banque de l’Habitat de Cote d'Ivoire
22 Av. Joseph Anoma, 01 BP 2325, Abidjan 01
Abidjan, Cote d' Ivoire.
Tel : 00225 05445328
Fax: 00225 22501314
Email: [email protected]
Contact person: Mr. Tony Morgan.
Account Director Customer Service.

Please do contact them immediately and get back to me. I wait your response.

Melinda Cruz.

Received: from [41.191.68.249]
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 12:07:45 +0100
Subject: Re: Account Director Customer Service. BHCI.

ATTN: Customer "xxxxxx",

We are in receipt of your email and in line with our corporate policy, you are required to set up a Non-Resident Online/Offshore account with us before capital transfers as such can be conducted.

You are required to make an initial opening deposit based on the type of account you can afford with us, this deposit will be credited into your new account along side the principal fund.

This must be done in other to retrieve the deposit of Mr. Carlos laCruz. This process is in line with our Domant Account deposit retrieve / Claims Policy of 1999. All beneficiary of deposit above 1 year must be an account holder before the deposit can be released to the beneficiary's account, from there you can transfer funds to your local bank account via our online banking facilities (which will be provided to you shortly after your account is activated with us.

HERE ARE THE VARIOUS OUTLINES OF ALL ACCOUNTS.

1. PERSONAL ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit of $1560 00.
2. CORPORATE ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit of $1870 00.
3. TRANSIT ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit of $2100 00.

The three {3} types of online accounts above can be access anywhere you can access the Internet at home, at work, travelling on business or vacation. You can also transfer money online with the use of your Account login details which will be sent to you shortly after you open your new account with us.

Note: This fund is still your fund and is refundable. Hence you do not need to fear. You are advice to print out the form in this attachment and fill it correctly and return back to us through the same means. We shall inform you the payment modalities as soon as you acknowledge the receipt of this mail.

Anticipating your prompt response.

Mr. Tony Morgan
Account Director Customer Service.
Banque de l’Habitat de Cote d'Ivoire,
Tel: 00225 05445328. Fax: 00225 22501314
Advertisement