Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250452 by soldierfortune Sun May 10, 2015 9:11 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Bineta Harry, 23 years old woman from the Liberia, the father was poisoned to death and her mother had died shortly after this. She couldn't rely on the apparent hostile relatives, instead feared kidnapping attempts by the relatives. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Barry Harry) had been a substantial bank deposit ($7.5 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Bineta is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 20%, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (McBen Law Firm) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Bineta would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally €1.190 EURO and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: TIGO SENEGAL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: datemefree
Username: binetakiss
Sex: female
Ethnicity: African American

Site: datemefree
Date: 2014-11-04 14:29:37

Hello my dear, am miss Bineta Harry, I am so interested to meet a precious and good friend so we can share our feelings together. I wait for your response then i will write to you for more details about me and also send you my photos, and tell you every thing about me which i don't want to discus here, Please i want you to drop your email address so that i can contact you or you can also contact me with this email (binetaharry2@ hotmail.com) Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matter a lot in life.

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 13:43:06 +0000
Subject: THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Hello My Dear,

I thank you for your mail. The issue at hand is very urgent and important that is why I decided to send you that mail. I am looking for a reliable and sincere person that can help me invest the wealth I inherited from my late father who was poisoned during his annual conference meeting in my country Liberia after some years that my mother Sheila Harry died.

Brief introduction. My name is Miss Bineta Harry. I'm single and i never married before, I am 5"7 tall, 23 years old. I'm a medical student but i have not yet completed my educational career as result of the death of my parents, I am taking refuge in a neighboring country for the safety of my life here in the Republic Of Senegal. I don’t have anybody here to rely on because I don’t trust my late father’s relatives as they did not like him when he was alive. I escape an attempt of kidnap and that is why I ran away. Now I would like to come to your country to continue my education while you help me invest the fund in a lucrative business and manage it for me until I am capable of handling it myself.

The fund in question is at the tone of US $7.5 million deposited in a bank. I will offer you 20% of the fund for your help to get it transferred to your account in your country and bringing me there. There in your country when the fund shall be invested, you shall have 5% of the interest the investment shall bring. I really do need your help, so if you can assist do let me know. I will give you further details when I receive a positive response from you. Please do not disclose this issue to any other person until the money is transferred. I will ant you to send to me your information.

Full name:
Address:
Date of birth/Age:

Below is a copy of my picture that i took before coming into this camp, i have never taking picture here in the camp because the camp authority forbid the Refugees from taking pictures in the camp.
Hoping to hear from you soon

Miss Bineta

Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 22:15:00 +0000
Subject: PLEASE HONEY I WANT YOU TO CONTACT THE BANK FOR THE TRANSFER‏

Hello my dear,

Is true i don't know you but it only take a day for one to know each other but it takes many years for one to forget each other, Really it sounds some how unbelievable depositing such a big trust to some body that you have never seen in person but one thing you ought to understand is that any body who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every angle.

My plan was to transfer the money after i come out of this refugee camp but things has changed, the reason why i started looking for the person that will help me for the transfer is because of what is happening in the camp now, Some of we refugees are suddenly missing without knowing their where about but now the government has discovered that it is the evil men in the country that is kidnapping most of the refugees, Now the government of this country said that they do not want to have refugee camp in their country again to avoid them having problem with the United Nation since the camp securities cannot secure the camp well. The plan of the government of this country is to take all the refugees back to our countries and i prefer to die here than going back to my country because if i go back to my country my late father's relatives will kill me because they have attempted killing me before and i ran away to this country.

I want you to help me to transfer my late father's money into your account in your country so that i can come over to your country instead of the government of this country taking me to my country. When i wrote to the bank where my late father deposited the money to release the money for me but the bank told me that they cannot transfer the money to me due to my statue as a refugee that i don't have access to handle money which is the law of all the refugee camps in the whole world, they told me to look for foreign partner who will stand as my trustee and to witness the transfer as international witness and they will transfer the money to him or her.

I will like you to start by contacting the bank and find out the possibility of transferring this fund to your position. i have sent a letter of introduction to the bank now introducing you to them as my foreign partner and trustee. I have decided to in trust my whole life in your hand and hope that you won't betray the trust. I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you,

And i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and i have all the confidence to go ahead with you. I really need you in my life, and if it is the will of God, i believe we will make a good relationship that will not end.

HERE IS THE FULL CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE BANK:
Bank Name: The Royal Bank of Scotland plc,
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB, London, UK
Managing Director: Mr. Stephen Hester
Account holder: Dr. Barry Harry
Next of Kin: Miss Bineta Harry
Account Number: RBS10076730/77/B
SWIFT Code: RBOSGB3L
Telephone: +447035928017
E-MAIL: ([email protected])

PLEASE FILL THE FORM BELOW AND FORWARD IT TO THE BANK AND ALSO FORWARD A COPY TO ME.

Dear Mr. Stephen Hester,

My name is................NATIONALITY.........AGE........GENDER.....PHONE NUMBER..........OCCUPATION....... It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Bineta whose father’s name is Late Dr. Barry Harry the father has an account in your bank (account no. RBS10076730/77/B) Miss Bineta Harry in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $7.5 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank. I do here by demand that according to advise of miss Miss Bineta Harry that this bank should grant our request by telling me what and how to transfer the said funds into my account in my country, I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.

Thanks .........

Looking forward to hear your respond from the bank. God bless you. Please send mail to the bank now tell them that you are representing me as my foreign partner as well as the next of kin to the fund ok, And ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your country.

Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank as soon as you get this mail, i will advice you to send an email to them immediately and call them on phone so that they will know your seriousness over this, what ever you discuss with them ok, get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening.

My prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through. The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done. Go ahead and contact them. I am expecting to hear from you the responds from the bank soon. Please take good care of yourself for me,

And always pray for me. Please do not tell any one about this till i come over to your country because i have not tell anybody except you and the reverend because i am emailing you from the office of the Reverend Father in the refugee camp,

I told the Reverend Father who is taking care of this refugee camp about my plan to look for a foreign partner as my late father's bank asked me to do before they can release the money and the reverend father permitted me to access my email in his office computer twice a day starting from the first day that i contacted you, here in the refugees camp life is very difficult.

Dear you can contact me through the Reverend Father Thom so that we can discuss well. Here is his Telephone number +221776731373, remember to tell him that you want to speak with Miss Bineta Harry who is staying at Female hostel Room 14, he will send some one to call me, God bless you and bye.

Yours lovely,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Letter 4
X-Originating-IP: [154.65.32.63]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 02:14:25 -0500
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGMENT/PROCEDURE FROM ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.

The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc
United Kingdom.
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square,
Edinburgh EH2 2YB, London.
PHONE: +447035928017

For your attention,

Sir/Mr. "xxxxxx",

I am the chairman of Overseas Operation/Wire Transfer wishes to write you in respect to the Mail which we have received from your partner. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Bineta Harry that she wishes you to be her trustee/ representative for the claim her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr. Barry Harry (US$7.500,000.00) of deposit with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. How ever before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1. A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which she can help you to get one.

2. The death certificate of late Dr. Barry Harry (Her deceased father) confirmation of the death.

3. A copy of statement of account of the account issued to Dr. Barry Harry by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. You are also advised to contact your partner to give a registered lawyer.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer.

Yours Faithfully
Mr. Stephen Hester
PHONE: +447035928017
E-MAI: [email protected]
For more directives/ clarifications

Letter 5
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 09:57:54 +0000
Subject: PLEASE I WANT YOU TO CONTACT THE LAWYER FOR THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS‏

Hello my dear friend,

How are you doing over there? l hope that you are doing very well but for me l am suffering here due to my condition here. my dear i have seen the mail which you received from the bank and i understand that the bank is demanding that you should contact the lawyer for the preparation of the documents for the transfer and about the request the bank needs from us for the transfer of the money into your account in your country.

So l also told the reverend father about it and he gave to me the email address of this lawyer and his phone number so that you will contact him and tell him to prepare those documents for us. He is a registered lawyer in the United Nations here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association). My dear l want you to write mail to the lawyer now and also call him on phone and tell him that you are my good friend and trustee and that you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's money to your account in Your country.

HERE IS THE LAWYER CONTACT:
MCBEN LAW FILM DAKAR SENEGAL
Address: 1880 Grand Medina Dakar Senegal, 221
EMAIL: ([email protected])
Phone No: +221 770899766

So please write to the lawyer now and tell him to prepare of the power of attorney and affidavit of oath and it will be in your name ok. please send your full names to the lawyer with your address and phone number so that he will us it to prepare the documents in you name ok. i will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Letter 6
Received: from [154.65.32.29]
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 08:20:56 +0000
Subject: INFORMATION FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT DAKAR SENEGAL.‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

1880 GRAND MEDINA DAKAR, SENEGAL, 221
EMAIL: [email protected]
PHONE No.: +221 770899766
DATE: 13TH NOVEMBER 2014

TO YOUR KIND ATTENTION,

SIR/MR. "xxxxxx",

SEQUEL TO THE EMAIL ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO STAND ON HER BEHALF TO TRANSFER HER MONEY FROM THE BANK TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSEWHERE.

FROM MY UNDERSTANDING, MY LAW FIRM WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE TWO DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM YOU BY THE BANK BEFORE THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT. MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES, YOU ARE ADVISE CONFIRM AND FORWARD TO US THE FOLLOWING DETAILS.

(1) YOUR FULL NAME:..................................
(2) YOUR ADDRESS:...............................
(3) YOUR PHONE NUMBER:.................
(4) YOUR NATIONALITY:......................
(5) YOUR SEX:......................
(6) YOUR COUNTRY:..............................
(7) YOUR STATE/CITY:............................
(8) YOUR DATE OF BIRTH/AGE:...........
(9) YOUR OCCUPATION:........................
(10) YOUR PASSPORT/ID CARD NUMBER.......................

IN REGARDS OF THE ABOVE AND FROM MY FINDINGS IN THE HIGH COURT HERE, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF (410 EUROS) FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY.

(350 EUROS) FOR THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID.

(200 EUROS) FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE.

MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE OF (230 EUROS).

TOTAL NOW WILL BE (1190.00 EUROS) ONLY, TO GET EVERYTHING DONE. IF YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY TODAY BY TWO WORKING DAYS YOUR DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY.

NOTE: (WE WILL RECEIVE THIS PAYMENT BEFORE RENDERING SERVICES TO YOU AS THE SENEGALESE BAR ASSOCIATION CONSTITUTION (CODE OF CONDUCT ACT 11 OF 1989 LEGAL CONSTITUTION DEMANDS BECAUSE THE PAYMENT RECEIPT OF THE MONEY YOU ARE GOING TO PAY WOULD BE TENDERED TO THE HIGH COURT BEFORE THE POWER OF ATTORNEY IS NOTARIZED) WE WILL COMMENCE OUR SERVICE TO YOU AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE FEES ACCORDING TO THE LAW.

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM WITH MY NAME MCBEN ADOH.

INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY.
RECEIVER NAME: MCBEN ADOH
ADDRESS: 1880 GRAND MEDINA DAKAR, SENEGAL, 221
QUESTION: YES
ANSWER: YES

MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS.

THANKS..
1880 GRAND MEDINA DAKAR, SENEGAL, 221
PHONE No: +221770899766
EMAIL: [email protected]
Advertisement