Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#250144 by AlanJones Sat May 09, 2015 6:56 am

Do You Need A Loan? if Yes Contact Us with Details Below,

Name:

Loan Amount Needed:

Purpose of the Loan:

Monthly Income:

Sex:

Phone Number

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#250347 by AlanJones Sun May 10, 2015 3:52 am
Tel. Nos.: +2348110499331 & +2347039043841

Desmond Loan Company.
Plot 142, Fredrick way Abuja F.C.T.
Ref: EA-ASL/951OYI/02/LN-NGR
SSL: 17/1/0012
GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED!!
Desmond Loan Company
UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF:
Registration (S9621561R).
============================== ============================== ==
============================== ============================== ==
ATTN:As Soon As you Receive the Term Call on +2348110499331 OR +2347039043841
Transfer Fee €80

Your mail was received and the content was well noted, I will be able to lend you the loan. The terms of the Amount which you requested as a loan is listed bellow, I am giving out this loan amount to you with the duration of 35 years and I believe you can be trusted.
, I can be able to offer you the loan of sum 1,500,000.00 Euro

I have stated the terms of the loan below for you to see and tell me if you are in agreement with the loan terms and condition or not.

LOAN TERMS AND REPAYMENT

Loan Amount: €1,500,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 4.%
Loan Term: 20 years
Monthly Loan Payment:€9,089.70
Number of Payments: 241
Cumulative Payments: €2,181,529.82
Total Interest Paid: €681,529.82

There are two ways this Loan can be Transferred to you in either Western Union Transfer or Bank to Bank Transfer. Below are more Information’s on the Transfer Options. Please, If you are in agreement with the Loan Terms and repayment, I will advise you to get back to us with update so as to enable us proceed with the processing of your Loan Fund .Western Union is a One Hour Transfer while Bank to bank Transfer is a Three Hours Transfer

If you are in agreement with Western Union money Transfer you are to get back to us with this information below The insurance charge is going to be paid by me the lender. If all
things being equal, this loan will be insured and Approved before the
next 3 hours for transfer. Meanwhile you are also require to send
your banking information if you agree to the terms and conditions.

WESTERN UNION INFORMATION IS NEEDED

Receiver's Name:
Receiver's Country:
Receiver's State:
Receiver's City:
Receiver's Address:
Text Question:
Text Answer:

If you are in agreement with Bank To Bank money Transfer you are to get back to us with this information below

BANKING INFORMATION IS NEEDED

Name of Bank:
Bank Address:
Account Number
Type Of Account:
Swift Transfer Code:
Name of Account/Holder:

Repayment of Loan Funds.

Be Informed that this is and 40 Hours Approved Loan. And as soon as that is done the Loan Fund will be Transfer to you with either Bank to Bank Transfer or Western Union Transfer. The Repayment of this Loan will begin Six Months after the Loan gets to you. All Repayment Dates will be sent to you by the Company's Accountant and that is as soon as the Loan Fund gets to you.

Your Urgent Respond is needed that is if you are in agreement with the Loan Terms and repayment, Get back to us.

Kindest Regards .

Thanks.

MR. Desmond Lopez..
============================== =======================
Warning from Wisdom Loan Company. (D.L.C.I) The information contained in this email transmission is confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution (other than to the recipient), copying or taking any action because of this information is strictly prohibited
============================== =
FASt ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2015

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.