Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250341 by AlanJones Sun May 10, 2015 3:38 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348085111061

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
ASO ROCK ABUJA NIGERIA

This is to notify you that we are now at the final quarter of the year 2015. I President. Dr. Goodluck E. Jonathan president and commander in chief of armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has unanimously approved all outstanding foreign debts owed to contractors, contract inheritance payments, lottery winners and beneficiaries who were scammed by Nigerian 419 artists/perpetrators in one way or the order.

After a meeting with the American President (Barrack Obama)the united nations, world bank and UNGA United Nations General Assembly in New York, based on the fraudulent activities going on at present, It was alarmed so that beneficiaries have lost so much funds to various Nigerian 419 scam artists, syndicates operating all over the world. In other to retain the good image of this great country, I have instructed the payment of all the scammed victims, contract inheritance payments, lottery winners and genuine contractors whose debts has been outstanding for a long time now ,via Central Bank Of Nigeria under the funding assistance by the world Bank supervised by the EFCC.

Note: out-of twenty selected beneficiaries approved for payment, your name and your contact address appeared in our file as one of the beneficiary to receive US$45,500,000.00 (Forty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) via Telex Wire Transfer, Cash Deliver or ATM MASTER CARD.

I wish to inform you that all matters relating to the release of all contract and inheritance funds are now under my control and supervision. This development has become necessary due to the activities of unpatriotic government officials and impostors who keep on frustrating every effort to settle beneficiaries by scamming them.

Please provide to me with the below information's for immediate transfer of your fund as recommend below:

1) Your Full Name.
2) Phone, Fax and Mobile #.:
3) Residential Address#:
4) Occupation and Age:
5) A Copy of your ID

On receipt of your information's I will forward it to the Governor or Director, Central Bank of Nigeria/Foreign Operation Department of Central Bank of Nigeria to commence the transfer or release of your payment without any delay.

The federal government Understands your plight, the huge amount of money you have spent and all the disappointment you have suffered in the past to get your contract sum paid to you, and I promise that you have come to the end of all those nonsense this time, My office will be monitoring and supervising the way your payment file is being handled until your funds is finally remitted to you.
My office will also ensure that adequate attention and priority is given to your file.

Finally you are advised to adhere to my instructions to enable his office release your contract sum to you within the stipulated time given. On behalf of Federal Republic of Nigeria, we apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past; your payment is now 100% Guarantee for payment as soon as you provide the required information's.

Finally, if you need more assurance on this payment, don't hesitate to call me on my direct phone number: +234 808-511-1061 for more proof.

God bless your and your family.

His Excellency

Dr. Jonathan E. Goodluck, the President
Commander-in-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement