Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250297 by soldierfortune Sat May 09, 2015 11:56 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Gift Kirenga, 23 years old woman from the Liberia, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Hubert Kirenga) had been a substantial bank deposit ($4.5 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Gift is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister George Ndeye) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Gift would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $980 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: waydate
Username: gift2014
Sex: woman
Date of birth: 1991 September 01

Site: waydate
Date: 2014-10-31 20:43:02

Good Day Dear

Nice meeting you my name is Gift i came across your profile during my browsing at http://www.justfreedate.com and i felt interested to know you please i will like you to write me above my e-mail address following here ([email protected]/o/m) for you to know whom i am for a better tomorrow i believe we can move from here okay

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 13:25:07 +0000
Subject: Thanks for your mail‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Hello Dear,

I am more than happy on your respond to my massage, how are you doing together with your health over there in your country, As for me, am some how good over here in Dakar Senegal, My name is Gift Kirenga i am (23 yrs) but i believe age doesn't matter in any relationship, i am comfortable with a man that is sincere and honest than age, as i am saying i am from Republic Monrovia of Liberia in west Africa fair in complexion single, (never married) presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Late Dr Hubert Kirenga, was a great politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Industries in my country, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. I am the only one that escaped that tragic incident and I managed to make my way to one of the most peaceful country in Africa (Senegal) where i am living now as a refugee, i am here as a refugee living like people that is inside prison because i lost my international passport while running out of my country because of my life This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you do for a living. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail attached here is my pictures Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours Miss Gift

Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 10:22:27 +0000
Subject: My Dear here is all about my life story

My Beloved Friend,

How are you once again i hope that you are well over there, I am happy to read from you. I pray that the will of god will come true My life in this camp is getting harder everyday and that is why i decided to contact you after praying to God to direct me to a honest person. thanks for your reply although i have not seen your face to face, yet i have the feeling that you will sincerely help with all your heart your age will not be a problem to us if you really wish to stand for me so i have to let you know my confidential secret with hope that you will not betray the trust and love which i have on you.

When my Father Dr. Herbert Kirenga was alive; he deposited $4.5 M (Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) at Royal Bank of Scotland with my name as the next of kin and that is why my wicked uncle is fighting to see that he kills me so he will inherit this fund, Based on my condition and age i have decided to reclaim my father money which he willed to me as the only daughter of the family,

But here I have no right to do things on my own except been authorized to do so, because we are under a refugee camp authority in condition with United Nation. I will like to join you over there to continue with my education. I will be very helpful to you, If you are willing to help me out of this prison they call camp to live a happy life again,

I need you as my reliable foreign Representative that will assist me to transfer this fund into your bank account; I have kept this secret from people here except our Reverend Pastor (St Paul Apostle Church) Reverend. Emmanuel Philip office number....(+221772351492) Please try call me with the Pastor's office number, when you call, tell the Pastor that you want to speak with Gift Kirenga he will send for me from the female hostel to come and answer your call.

I want to fulfill my child ambition of becoming a female doctor. I'm telling you all these due to the love and faith i have on you. Please i will like you to keep it secret and never discuss it with any ungodly person or somebody you didn't trust. Because this is the only inheritance i have from my late parents.

I will be expecting you to call me immediately you receive this letter. My own details is.

name.......Miss Gift Kirenga
I am single.
address.....12 camp avenue, Senegal, Dakar
Age...23 years
Occupation....i will continue with my education when i come over there. i want to become a doctor.
Rev. Emmanuel Philip telephone no....(+221772351492)
nationality....is Monrovia capital of Liberia, but i am living in Senegal in Refugee Camp.

Before I will tell you the procedures on how we are going to recover my late father's fund in the bank, I need to have your information's which i will forward to the bank so that whenever you contacted them as my foreign representative they will reply you immediately.

Your full name.......?
Your full address......?
Your Age....?
Occupation....?
Your telephone number.....?
Your nationality......?

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust I reposed in you. as soon as I see the information then I will give you all the necessary requirement on how to recover my late fathers money as my trusted foreign representative.

Yours Faithful Miss Gift

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 17:38:25 +0000
Subject: My Dear Please contact this bank for confirmation of the Money‏

My Dear,

How are you once again ? I believe that you are doing well over there. as for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace) I thank God for the life of Rev Emmanuel Philip the pastor of the church located in the camp where i receive and send emails to you.

He is like a father to us here as his church assists united nations here in Senegal in taking care of refugees when you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here. Here is the contact information of the bank in Scotland where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
NAME OF THE Sir. Philip Hampton Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept.
Email Address: ([email protected])
([email protected])

already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's Money which he
deposited of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, as a refugee then the bank told me that i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

that's why the reverend father is not in position to help me i hope you understand why i choose you, based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with any of these email above,

Sir. Philip Hampton the foreign transfer officer of the bank tell him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 4.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr HUBERT KIRENGA of which i am the next of kin, please i would like you to call me on phone today after contacting the bank so that we will know the next thing to do i hope you understand me now

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION OF MY LATE FATHER ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR HUBERT KIRENGA
AMOUNT 4.5 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS Gift KIRENGA
ACCOUNT NUMBER 026004093

My condition here in the camp is too bad, that is why i want your rescue. no good food here i always eat bread with water. almost everyday Please dear go head and contact the bank in Scotland today with the email. God bless you as you do this today have a good pressures good day and also think of me okay.

Yours Miss Gift.

Received: from [41.208.175.211]
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 08:46:48 +0000
Cc: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: TRANSFER DEPARTMENT.

And

Sender: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 08:54:13 +0000
Subject: TRANSFER DEPARTMENT.

WELCOME TO ROYAL BANKOF SCOTLAND,
Finance & Asset Management,
Our Ref: RgttNO: 1026167
Date/6/November/ 2014

For Your Kind Attention Sir,

This is a message from the Regional Telegraphic Transfer Head Office 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2YB of Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc London.

I, have been directed by the young lady Miss Gift Kirenga I, the chairman and Remittance Manager (Sir. Philip Hampton) the Wire Transfer officer wishes to write you in respect to your mail which we have received. actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss. Gift Kirenga that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's Money which he deposited in our bank.

Late Dr Hubert Kirenga ACCOUNT NO 026004093 with sum substantial amount( 4.5 million us.dollars) of deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However, before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you we will like you to send the followings documents:

(1). A power of attorney and (2) affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This documents must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which your partner can help you to get one.

(3). The death certificate of late Dr Hubert Kirenga (Her deceased father) confirmation of the death.

4. A copy of deposit certificate of the account issued to Mr Dr Hubert Kirenga by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer through an E-mail (customer.service@ scotlandmail.com) 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2YB

For more directives/ Clarifications.
Sir Stephen Hester (CEO)
Foreign Transfer Department
Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC
Deputy chairman Sir Philip Hampton
Yours Faithfully.

Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 18:46:56 +0000
Subject: My dearest please contact this lawyer for the preparing of the papers ok‏‏‏ay

My Dearest.

I am more than happy to send you this email and to thank you for been there for me, your kindness, understanding, concern and your effort about my future has given me hope and life. you are really a God's sent. regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the certificate of deposit and the death certificate. I thought is the only things the bank will need from us. but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.

I have informed the Reverend Father about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer bellow. He is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and also he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) he will help us in preparing the documents for us.and the problem now is that if the lawyer will agree to help us to prepare the documents for us that is what is paining me now my dear

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone, please when you are contacting tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to help us to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath in your name to enable the bank to transfer my (Late) father's Account royal bank of Scotland to your account to your account in Your country. His contact information is as follows,

Hon. Bar George Ndeye. Law firm
Email ([email protected])
Tel Office is (+221765899407)

My dear please try and write him today and also once you hear from him do let me know your conclusion with him. I will be waiting for your mail. with a big hug for you. From my deepest of my heart.

Yours Miss Gift.

Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 19:06:03 +0000
Subject: FROM HON. BARRISTER GEORGE NDEYE

LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE
GEORGE NDEYE.
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
107-109 RUE MOUSSE DIOP X AMADOU
ASSANE NDOYE DAKAR SENEGAL.
JUDICIARY OFFICE.
OFFICE TEL +221765899407

ATTENTION MR "xxxxxx",

SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL TO MY LAW FIRM ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT IN YOUR NAME TO WARRANT YOU TO MAKE A TRANSACTION WITH ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT MY LEGAL LAW FIRM GIVES THE BEST OF OUR LEGAL SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS.

PRIOR TO YOUR INFORMATION I RECEIVED ON MY LAW FIRM, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOUR INFORMATION WHICH YOU FORWARDED TO MY LAW FIRM WILL APPEAR ON THE DOCUMENTS (POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT) THAT IS TO BE OBTAINED FOR YOU IN YOUR NAME SO I WANT TO RECONFIRM FROM YOU IF YOUR INFORMATION WHICH YOU FORWARDED TO MY LAW FIRM ARE YOUR LEGAL FULL INFORMATION AND IF YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE DOCUMENTS IN ACCORDANCE.

I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL FIRST THING IN THE MORNING TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE DOCUMENTS BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID IN YOUR NAME. AFTER WHICH MY LEGAL LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES TO YOU AND YOUR PARTNER MISS GIFT KIRENGA.

REGARDS SINCERELY IN SERVICE
HON BARRISTER GEORGE NDEYE
(PRINCIPAL. ESQ)
NO.107-109-RUE MOUSSE DIOP X AMADOU ASSANE..

Cc: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 09:35:19 +0000
Subject: FROM HON.BARRISTER GEORGE NDEYE

LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE
GEORGE NDEYE.
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
107-109 RUE MOUSSE DIOP X AMADOU
ASSANE NDOYE DAKAR SENEGAL.
JUDICIARY OFFICE.
OFFICE TEL +221765899407

Attention Mr "xxxxxx",

Sequel to the previous mail i sent to you yesterday that i will be going to verify the cost of the legal documents today, i'm just coming back from the federal high court of Republic of Senegal to verify the cost of the document's and from my findings in the federal high court of Senegal, below are the acurate details of my findings.

For the authentication of the Power of Attorney it will cost the sum of (€ 450 Euro) To be paid in the court. The swearing of the Affidavit of oath at the Federal high court here before it becomes valid is (€ 380 Euro) To be paid in the court. My legal processing Fee is (€ 100 Euro). For notary stamping at the notary office here is (€ 50 Euro) To be paid in the court. So the total cost for all these process will be (€ 980 Euro) To be paid.

You are to send this Money through western Union Money transfer service or Money gram transfer service with my secretary name bellow:

Name of receiver .......William Ronald
Country..........Senegal
City........Dakar

Do not hesitate to get back to me with an immediate effect after making the payment with the above information so as to start the preparation of the document's in your name. And remember to get back to me with the Control Number, the Question and answer and the name you used to make the payment.

Notice: We receive Payment before rendering service. And do not hesitate to inform your partner Miss Gift Kirenga to come to my office to sign on the documents immediately after you make the payment. My Priority is to render the best of my services to my client.

Regards sincerely in Service,
Hon. Barrister George Ndeye
(Principal. EsQ)
No. 107-109-Rue Mousse Diop x Amadou Assane

Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 15:50:17 +0000
Subject: My dear please help to me to pay the lawyer

My dear,

How are you doing today there in your country, i hope you are fine? I am so sorry for my late reply, the internet network in our Reverend office has not been working effectively like before so that is why i am a little bit late in replying you but before i proceed, i want to thank you for your kindness and honest to me. You are such a nice person. Thanks for being there for me as my saving grace and being very sincere to me on this issue of transferring my father's money into your bank account. I can't wait to join you over there in your country.

Dear, under my mail is the mail i received from the lawyer which he sent to us, i hope you received the same mail from him? In his mail i read, i understand that he has agreed to get the documents for us in your name which he said that it will be ready within two days after sending him the money for the preparation of the documents. So my dear, i want you to help me to pay the lawyer so that he will get the documents for us as soon as possible.

My dear, i know that the amount of money the lawyer told us to pay might be a little bit big but i am pleading you to try all you can do for me to help me pay the lawyer so that he will get the documents for us because is only the power of attorney and affidavit of support that is delaying us now since we already have the other two documents which i have already sent to you.

I thank you once again for your understanding and kindness to me. I will stop here for now and wait for your lovely reply. Always take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Your dearest one,
Miss Gift Kirenga.
Last edited by soldierfortune on Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#250977 by soldierfortune Wed May 13, 2015 4:58 pm
COMPENSATION:

Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 07:54:15 +0000
Subject: Happy New Year My Dear.

Hello my dear,

I know you have forget about me anymore but today i have remember you and that is how world is also how God want it to be maybe you might think am here to scam you because of what is going on in the Internet today no body to trust, but today you have seen that what i was telling you is true,

You are the man i love, but as it is another man was helped me out. you can go back to your mail so that you will remember me very well, I'm Miss Gift who was crying for your help when i was in the Refugee Camp in Dakar Senegal, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from U.k. Presently I am now in U.k for investment projects with my own husband right now. meanwhile.

I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. because one thing or other you couldn't stand by me to help me get this fund so i have to compensate you so that you can go on with a brighter and new living too. now you will need to contact the to the Rev. Father whom used to be a God father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, His name is Rev (Emmanuel Philip) and his e mail address is as follows:([email protected]) ask him to send you a certified bank draft of ($150.000 thousand USA dollars) which I prepared and kept for you as compensation for you to use and start a new life in anything you wish to do in life just to help you also for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter, I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free and get in touched with Rev father Rev (Emmanuel Philip) and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque, please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time, at this moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev (Emmanuel Philip) so contact him for your cheque, therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay, May God bless you.

Yours Mrs Gift